• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ultimate Pokemon Hybrid

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
Years
  • Basically, the premise is that every post another pokemon gets added to the hybrid until we reached at least 10 (or more) pokemon merged, then we can restart the hybrid.

How to play:

1. Add one pokemon onto the ultimate hybrid each post.
    2. Add a physical trait of your pokemon into the description of the ultimate hybrid.
    3. Put the number of pokemon in the hybrid.
    4. [NEW RULE] Once we reach #10 or later (the maximum is 20), any player is allowed to finish off the current hybrid, and then the next person will start a brand new hybrid.

Example:

Poster1: #1 - The ultimate hybrid is a Magikarp with...
    Poster2: #2 - Adding Pichu.
    The ultimate hybrid is a Magikarp with Pichu ears.
    Poster1: #3 - Adding Dragonair.
    The ultimate hybrid is a Dragonair with the head of Magikarp with Pichu ears.
    Poster2:
    #4 - Adding Slugma.
    The ultimate hybrid is a Dragonair with the head of Magikarp with Pichu ears made of Slugma's bubbling lava.

And so on...

Completed Hybrids:

Spoiler: Hybrid #1
    The first ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, with nine Squirtle tails, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's poisoned ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, Hoppip's plants and Mega Ampharos' flowing hair on top of Gible's face with Gligar's tongue poking out, with Pikachu's rosy cheeks and Litten's fur tufts, and Staraptor's hairdo on top of Mawile's faux-jaw, with Mega Alakazam's spoons floating around it, with Shedinja's halo floating above its head, composed of Porygon's sharp and blocky edges, and has Ditto's egg group!

Spoiler: Hybrid #2
    The second ultimate hybrid is a Primal Kyogre-colored Milotic with Muk's gooey body structure, Butterfree's compound eyes, Goomy's green cheeks, Pichu's ears, Altaria's fluffy wings, Slowbro's shell biting into Flygon's tail, Geodude's arms, Mr. Mime's Legs, and Aggron's helmet with Klefki's keychain attached to Tauros's horns on top of Slugma's head, with Mega Charizard X's flame spurting from its mouth, and Heliolisk's frill on its neck holding Conkeldurr's concrete pillars that are on fire with Chandelure's blue flames, wearing Togepi's eggshell!

Art:

Feel free to post your own artwork of our hybrids, and it'll be added here!

Spoiler: Hybrid #1 - by Revise Librarian
    WbqEDGI.png

Spoiler: Hybrid #1 - by Solar Snivy
    6Tw8two.png

Spoiler: Hybrid #2 - by pikachu00

3s5owFJ.jpg

Spoiler: Hybrid #2 - by Solar Snivy

3g8dXoi.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's begin!
    #1 - The ultimate hybrid is a Serperior with...

Last edited by a moderator:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • #2 - Adding Moltres!

The ultimate hybrid is a Serperior with big, flaming bird wings! :D

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • #3 - Adding Goldeen!

A hybrid of Serperior with Moltres's flaming wings with Goldeen's color palette is ultimate !

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • #4 - Adding Squirtle!
    The ultimate hybrid is a Serperior with Moltres's flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, and Goldeen's color palette!

Meadow

Years
  • #5 - Adding Gible!

The ultimate hybrid is now a Serperior with Moltres's flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Goldreen's color palette, AND Gible's face! :D

(It would be totally awesome if someone drew or photoshopped these. :P I might take a shot at photoshopping this thing later, ahah. xD)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    This game is cool I like it!

#6 - Adding Ariados. The ultimate hybrid is now a Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Goldeen's colours, Gible's face AND Ariados' creepy bug legs!
    (It would be totally awesome if someone drew or photoshopped these. :P I might take a shot at photoshopping this thing later, ahah. xD)
    That's our Shark ♥

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • #7: Adding Sandshrew

The ultimate hybrid is now a Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Goldeen's colours, Gible's face, Ariados' creepy bug legs and Sandshrew's poisoned ice cream.

Now this stuff is getting creepy. :P

Meadow

Years
  • That's our Shark ♥
    Now this stuff is getting creepy. :P

I am terrible at this, LOL. Here we go!

WbqEDGI.png

The hardest part was getting Goldeen's color scheme and Gible's face, haha. Here's how it would have looked in normal colors:
    Spoiler:

Back on topic: #8 - Adding Sableye!

The ultimate hybrid is a Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Goldeen's colours, Gible's face, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's ice cream, and now with Sableye's crystal eyes! ^^ (I didn't include Sableye in the image above, or else it would've been an even bigger trainwreck. XD)

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • That is the mosst hilarious picture I've seen all day.

- Adding Hoppip!

The ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, and Hoppip's plants on top of Gible's face!

I might actually try drawing the final hybrid. By then it might be too convuluted though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    #10 - Adding Gligar's tongue! The ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, and Hoppip's plants on top of Gible's face with Gligar's tongue poking out!
    Spoiler:
    You are my favourite person in the world rn omg. Can I get this on a t-shirt or something??? Srs I'm laughing so hard right now.

Meadow

Years
  • #11 - Adding Staraptor!

The ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, Hoppip's plants on top of Gible's face, with Staraptor's hairdo and Gligar's tongue poking out!

I might actually try drawing the final hybrid. By then it might be too convuluted though.

Oooh, I can't wait to see how our first finished hybrid will end up! I hope we can get to #20 soon, haha. :P

You are my favourite person in the world rn omg. Can I get this on a t-shirt or something??? Srs I'm laughing so hard right now.

Sure thing, here's your new shirt! Be sure to get someone to tailor it for you. ;D

tGtmECb.png

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • #12 - Adding Mawile!

The ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, Hoppip's plants on top of Gible's face with Gligar's tongue poking out and Staraptor's hairdo on top of Mawile's faux-jaw!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2016
    #13 - Adding Porygon!

The ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's poisoned ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, Hoppip's plants on top of Gible's face with Gligar's tongue poking out and Staraptor's hairdo on top of Mawile's faux-jaw, composed of Porygon's sharp and blocky edges!

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • I'm starting to wish I hadn't volunteered to draw this. Be glad you made your photoshop before the Porygon, Revise.

- Adding Mega Ampharos!

The ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's poisoned ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, Hoppip's plants and Mega Ampharos' flowing hair on top of Gible's face with Gligar's tongue poking out and Staraptor's hairdo on top of Mawile's faux-jaw, composed of Porygon's sharp and blocky edges!

EDIT: I just realized that Porygon is the 13th pokemon in the hybrid.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    #15 Adding Pikachu

The ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's poisoned ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, Hoppip's plants and Mega Ampharos' flowing hair on top of Gible's face with Gligar's tongue poking out with Pikachu's rosy cheeks and Staraptor's hairdo on top of Mawile's faux-jaw, composed of Porygon's sharp and blocky edges!

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • #15 - Adding Mega Alakazam.

The ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's poisoned ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, Hoppip's plants and Mega Ampharos' flowing hair on top of Gible's face with Gligar's tongue poking out with Pikachu's rosy cheeks and Staraptor's hairdo on top of Mawile's faux-jaw, with Mega Alakazam's spoons floating around it, composed of Porygon's sharp and blocky edges!

Last edited by a moderator:

Meadow

Years
  • #16 - Adding Shedinja!

The ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's poisoned ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, Hoppip's plants and Mega Ampharos' flowing hair on top of Gible's face with Gligar's tongue poking out, with Pikachu's rosy cheeks and Staraptor's hairdo on top of Mawile's faux-jaw, with Mega Alakazam's spoons floating around it, composed of Porygon's sharp and blocky edges, and now with Shedinja's halo floating above its head!

Be glad you made your photoshop before the Porygon, Revise.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely glad, haha. Not even my photoshopping can stand up to that. XD

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • Oops, just realized that I skipped a number.

- Adding Litten!

The ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's poisoned ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, Hoppip's plants and Mega Ampharos' flowing hair on top of Gible's face with Gligar's tongue poking out, with Pikachu's rosy cheeks and Litten's fur tufts, and Staraptor's hairdo on top of Mawile's faux-jaw, with Mega Alakazam's spoons floating around it, with Shedinja's halo floating above its head, composed of Porygon's sharp and blocky edges!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • #19 - adding Ditto!

The ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, Squirtle's tail, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's poisoned ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, Hoppip's plants and Mega Ampharos' flowing hair on top of Gible's face with Gligar's tongue poking out, with Pikachu's rosy cheeks and Litten's fur tufts, and Staraptor's hairdo on top of Mawile's faux-jaw, with Mega Alakazam's spoons floating around it, with Shedinja's halo floating above its head, composed of Porygon's sharp and blocky edges, and has Ditto's egg group!

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • #20 - Adding Ninetails!

The ultimate hybrid is a Goldeen-colored Serperior with Moltres' flaming wings, with nine Squirtle tails, Ariados' creepy bug legs, Sandshrew's poisoned ice cream, Sableye's crystal eyes, Hoppip's plants and Mega Ampharos' flowing hair on top of Gible's face with Gligar's tongue poking out, with Pikachu's rosy cheeks and Litten's fur tufts, and Staraptor's hairdo on top of Mawile's faux-jaw, with Mega Alakazam's spoons floating around it, with Shedinja's halo floating above its head, composed of Porygon's sharp and blocky edges, and has Ditto's egg group!

That's it for this hybrid! The next poster gets to choose the first pokemon in Hybrid #2!

Last edited:
    Back