• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you travel?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I very rarely travel but right now I'm on My Great American Freedom Is Free Tour and oh my god I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't traveled in so long and going to all these great American cities has just been wonderful!!!!!!!! My favorite thus far has definitely been Washington DC, that place is so beautiful. The layout of the places sucks ass, but the metro & the Circulator buses make it bearable. God bless America!

I/my family just don't have the time/money to travel tbh, so we don't go to many places, lol. The last time the rest of my family left the country was in 2009 omg

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Not nearly as much as I'd like to. Usually I only get away once or twice a year, but we do travel over 900 miles. And for one of those trips we do stay for 3-4 months. But I'd prefer more frequent trips for shorter lengths of time.

Coincidentally, I prefer the road trip down and back to the actual destination :P

Years
  • Every year. This year I went to California, and last year was Florida. I stay in the country though.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Rarely. But I'm planning on visiting some close countries once I finish college and get a job. I've only been out of country twice (school trips in high school). Once in Greece, and the second time Hungary-Austria-Czech. Since the main destination was Czech, we didn't even get to see the first two. So I'm planning on revisiting them with my girlfriend and check out stuff that we want. I hate going to some random places I don't care about, and the school trips always pick the boring parts.

I'd also love visiting other continents some day. Probably some countries in Northern Africa, or Eastern part of Asia. But that's way too expensive.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I have only travelled outside of my country once in my entire lifetime, so I never go out of my home country, mainly as I find England a very interesting country.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I travel, mainly with my family, all the time. We go on road trips from one side of North America to the other on a fairly regular basis, though moreover during the holiday seasons like Christmas and almost always in the summer time. Speaking of which, we took a vacation up the entire eastern coastline this past summer. Had quite the ball.

Back