• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM PLAYER

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Do you play co-op games (and if not, why)? Which ones are your favorite? What sort of role(s) do you usually take in a team, if any? Would you say you're a good team player?

Inspired by my dysfunctional Left 4 Dead 2 team ? Special shout out to Austin/curelixir who shot our whole team dead today from the chopper and finished the chapter without us because we didn't reach it fast enough

aside from that he's a pretty good teammate

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
When I was younger I used to play a shit ton of co-op games. I have really good memories playing Dead Space 3 with my good pal Ty, which is a superb game for anyone who hasn't played. I think we've seen a change in the gaming industry where we've shifted away from co-op games. Thankfully we'll still get games like A Way Out - prison break game for anyone who doesn't know - but the number of co-op games are much smaller now than maybe 5-10 years ago I'd say.
Do you play co-op games (and if not, why)? Which ones are your favorite? What sort of role(s) do you usually take in a team, if any? Would you say you're a good team player?

Inspired by my dysfunctional Left 4 Dead 2 team ? Special shout out to Austin/curelixir who shot our whole team dead today from the chopper and finished the chapter without us because we didn't reach it fast enough

aside from that he's a pretty good teammate

Why does this not surprise me in the slightest

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
Years
Hmm if it's only a co-op game (Non-competitive) I usually tend to tank/support my team.
In Payday I usually bring a heavily armored character or one that has all the tools necessary for the mission.

in a competitive game however... I tend to go for assassins or bruisers... or supports if needed.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I play a lot of multiplayer games, and I usually play Support/Healer. I used to play TF2 competitively, but now I went back to playing casually on occasion, with some friends. I'm kind of a toxic player, I like to troll people, PVP or PVE, and make them ragequit.

I drowned 4 tanks in the ocean in Battlefield 4 once, and I try to kill people with the defibrillators.
In TF2 PVE I kill my teamates by playing Engineer and putting my teleporter in front of a Hazard Zone. When they teleport I destroy my teleporter and they fall to their deaths.
I also trashtalk sometimes, I can't believe how "gg = git gud" enrages people

i'm sorry

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Most of what I play is PVP, but my most loved game are co-operative (or team-based) at their core. TF2 and Overwatch are great examples of these. I can't play TF2 alone anymore, it always has to be with friends. Overwatch, I prefer to play with friends, but I'll also play ranked solo queue and hopefully communicate with my matchmaking teammates. I've also started playing PUBG, which, again, I much prefer playing in duos or squads with friends.

If you mean more traditional, story-driven co-op, I loved playing the Portal 2 Co-op storyline. That's all that comes to mind atm.

I play a lot of multiplayer games, and I usually play Support/Healer. I used to play TF2 competitively, but now I went back to playing casually on occasion, with some friends. I'm kind of a toxic player, I like to troll people, PVP or PVE, and make them ragequit.

I drowned 4 tanks in the ocean in Battlefield 4 once, and I try to kill people with the defibrillators.
In TF2 PVE I kill my teamates by playing Engineer and putting my teleporter in front of a Hazard Zone. When they teleport I destroy my teleporter and they fall to their deaths.
I also trashtalk sometimes, I can't believe how "gg = git gud" enrages people

i'm sorry

soap just TRY to MvM troll me m8

Back