• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 30, 2022
Would you be able to delay the wild Pokemon's animation (for just the battle, not the dex or summary screens) to when it has stopped moving and is over the grass patch instead of it animating as it is moving from off-screen to the grass patch? It would then be more akin to Emerald's way of Pokemon animations in battle.

Hopefully my question makes sense, I'm bad at explaining.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Honestly the animations are really good they should stay as they are just serisouky can't wait too much hype

BLAx501!

Pokemon Flux
Years
The delay is pretty simple to add. The problem with it is that it will happen any time the sprite shows up on the screen, so if you create a longo delay, just to fit with wild Pokemon, the same delay will take place when trainers send their Pokemon or whenever the screen refreshes during a fight.

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 30, 2022
The delay is pretty simple to add. The problem with it is that it will happen any time the sprite shows up on the screen, so if you create a longo delay, just to fit with wild Pokemon, the same delay will take place when trainers send their Pokemon or whenever the screen refreshes during a fight.

Hmm, I see. Alright. Thanks for the answer.

Uncommon

Oozma Kappa
Years
[Update 14/01/16]

Wow, Epsilon, you are really spoiling us with these constant updates. I wasn't sure about the idea of adding animations but this video has sold me. They look very natural and really do add life like you said!

This is just incredible work and I can't wait to see it progress!

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
too much hype cant wait and also i know u know this already but make alot of backups now just in case so u dont have to quit and start over but u could start from this point on

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Can't wait for the release I wonder how far u gotten with the cries?

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
last i heard from epsilon he said he was working on cries...

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
amazing work on the animation code epsilon this is too much i cant take it oh man the hype

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Amazing!!!!! Can't wait to see and hear the cries of gen 5 and 6 and maybe even there animations if they have

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
after these cries are done youre way more then halfway there with the rombase it seems according to the bars this is awesome after the cries the only long part would be the pokedex data

Years
Just pointing out a glitch that was in MrDollSteak's Rombase:
The Day-Care is glitched and after you put a Pokémon there, you can't take it back.
It was related to the egg move table. Some shit he expanded was overwriting that.
You have to open a vanilla ROM and copy the table from there and paste it back into place, if I'm not mistaken.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
So are you gonna make it possible to use MEH with this? Cause it looks better than A-map and A-map is ticking me off not allowing me to have gen IV-VI pokemon show up in the wild. I used hex editor and made 9C 01 08 70 and then A-map wouldn't respond if I tried to open a rom.

Back