• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nascar Heat 2 discussion

Years
  • Not expecting lots of posts, but for all the racing fans what is your take on Nascar Heat 2?

I'm looking forward to the game myself and getting a $50 voucher makes it even more worth it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Looked up the gameplay just now. Never a fan of Nascar but I like racing games and was interested in local multiplayer finally being in a video game that isn't by Nintendo. Unfortunately I remembered that Nascar tracks are all just Baby Park light. If there were some really fun courses to race through I'd be inclined to pick it up but when all we do is turn left then no thanks.

Years
  • There are around 5 road courses in the game, next year I expect around 6 with the addition of the Charlotte speedway change since there is a built in road course at Charlotte.

Though if not a fan of Nascar I would not see a point in looking into a game for that company.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Didn't know Nascar released a new game!

Played Inside Line for the 360 a few years ago and it was alright. Will definitely give this game a shot.

also who the fuck decided to add kyle busch on the cover ewwwww

Years
  • Didn't know Nascar released a new game!

Played Inside Line for the 360 a few years ago and it was alright. Will definitely give this game a shot.

also who the **** decided to add kyle busch on the cover ewwwww
    The cover star was determined by the all star race between Truex and Kyle, and the reason they were competing for the cover was because they were the two top toyota drivers in a poll (toyota is the partner for the dev team and all toyota specific dlc will be free).

Also the xfinity and truck series will be part of the game if you didn't know.

Back