• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Umbreon Eyes

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • That's evident. :dead:

Isn't it reassuring that some things just keep getting better and better? ;)

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Oh, I like Phlow, for some strange reason. O.o'....^-^

Yes, we've all firgured that out by now, Riny-Spoon-chan.... Miss Evil Cliffhanger-make-you-wait-a-whole-day-before-reading-the-next-chapter Girl...

*bites through chains with vampiric-like teeth* *frees Amy-chan* Bwauahahaha, here we are, locked in the Sacred Butter Vault, without out chains!! Now, my young, theiving apprentice, let ze heads roll!!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Yesh, we shall. *whets cheap plastic halloween axe*

Yeah, Riny-Spoon-chan ish right.... This is going fast... Probably because of the newly-remade, ever-raging on, Butter Wars.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Rin-Rin said:
    It's fine with me if you play around in this thread, but please don't go too far with this -_- I mean, it's funny and all, but what would a mod think xD
    O.O *hides stash of spammy posts under bed*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Yeah, lets hope we don't get too outta hand.... *shoves plastic axe under Amy's bed*

*steals popcorn and pours it over butter before anyone can do anything about it* *waits patiently for the next chapter*

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
  • dark_espeon said:
    Yeah, lets hope we don't get too outta hand.... *shoves plastic axe under Amy's bed*

*steals popcorn and pours it over butter before anyone can do anything about it* *waits patiently for the next chapter*
    Remember...only one chapter a day :D

Rin-Rin

Years
  • CharMz said:
    I knew that....just making it obvious...xD
    Oh. I see. xD

Chapter VIII

?I?m a favorite of this human?? I asked, simply flabbergasted. ?But?how? I?ve only been here for a few minutes!?

?Correction.? BoughLeaf grunted, raising a finger. ?You?ve been here for two days??

?Two days?? I parroted. ?I was out for that long??

?You were in a completely comatose state.? WaterWing whispered. ?You were bruised quite relentlessly?you not only suffered complete brutality from the cage you were confined in, but we ordered Phlow laid to by you as you slept on. He reported once we got up of you mumbling in your sleep ?sunlight?? It is obvious that you haven?t suffered just physical abuse, but emotional abuse as well.?

?You were mumbling nothing but that.? Phlow snarled. Although he snarled in all his speech, his language was somewhat soothing. ?Not only that, but you constantly repeated it as you rolled around restlessly?you had me worried dearly.?

I stared in awe at the three pokemon?at how they knew me more than I knew myself. ?You three are skilled!? I declared. ?Such acuteness of my deepest thoughts??

?Ah! But there?s even more, my friend.? Phlow went on. ?I couldn?t help but catch an uncanny scent upon your breath. It was a scent I had never smelled on the breath of an Umbreon, but of an Espeon. This, I am certain, is why Giovanni favors you as he does.?

?Because I have Espeon breath?? I laughed forcefully, for my mind directed towards Sunlight. ?Why is that such an important quality??

?Why would an Umbreon smell of an Espeon?? WaterWing announced. ?It?s all so clear. You have consumed the Jewel of Foresight.?

?The Jewel?? I uttered, and then remembered. The jewel?

?Yes! That Grovyle?she gave it to me!? I yowled. My voice echoed off of the walls and they hushed me. BoughLeaf twisted his head around and looked at me with wide eyes. He crept up to me sneakily and put his finger to my wet nose. I didn?t know why, but it felt somewhat familiar.

?What are you doing, BoughLeaf?? Asked WaterWing urgently. BoughLeaf let his arm go limp and scurried back into his corner. He said nothing.

?Why do you say ?sunlight? in your sleep?? Phlow asked. ?Is it your deepest fear? What is it about this ?sunlight? that you treasure most??

My thoughts were still half on what the Treeko had done. I looked at Phlow and answered. ?Sunlight is a being. She is an Espeon.? I had said.

?Is she an enemy?? WaterWing asked.

?No! Not at all?? Moonlight growled. ?She is my dearest love.?

There was silence across the room and I felt a shiver go down my spine. BoughLeaf whispered something into Phlow?s ear which I knew would be something nasty or rude about me?

?Moonlight?? Phlow said. ?It is strange of you to love an Espeon. For you are an Umbreon.? He bowed gratefully. ?But, although it may be out-of-the-ordinary, we give you our deepest gratitude. I hope faith is with Sunlight.?

I felt embarrassed as all three of the pokemon bowed their heads to me. ?And I am certain that Giovanni was planning on capturing Sunlight rather than you, Moonlight.? WaterWing had said. ?An Espeon would?ve proved more use to him.?

?But, knowing that you contain the Jewel of Foresight?? Phlow growled, ?it is all just the same?except more of a rare thing. I?ve known Giovanni long enough to know that he craves rare things greatly, and you, my friend, are indeed an extraordinary being.?

And I did all of the MS word :D I'm so happy...that's why it's so long and full of goodness :D

Last edited:

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Seemed somewhat short..but nonetheless well written..XD Moonlight and his obsession...anyway...Giovanni must die..XD

Years
  • If Giovanni must die, we should get that kitten in your avatar to do it. That avatar rocks, I cracked up laughing when I saw it.
    I shall gaud the butter vault with my li-- Is that butter?

Nice chapter.
    NOOO SUNLIGHT!!!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Aw, poor Sunlight. And Moonlight. Heck, I feel sorry for both of 'em. This is like watching-er.... reading some Pokemon soap opera...!! XD (<--first time I've said 'XD' in three months... Curse you, Riny-Spoon-chan!!)

And if this is a soap.... *grabs Ice Cream* There we go. from this day forth, This thread shall be known as....

ZE AWESOMENESS THREAD OF RINY-SPOON-CHAN'S AWESOME STORY THOUGH UMBREON EYES!!! Also known as ZE ICE CREAM AND BUTTER WARS VER.2.0!!!!!

Ph34r 1t.

Anyways, nice chapter. No speeling mistakes 'n whatnot, so... Good job! *can't wait for next chapter*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Awww. *wipes face on handkerchief* I can't get over how great this is. And yet, how sad...

My parents keep asking me why I yell 'sunlight' and 'moonlight' every time I go on the computer. I tell them I've finally lost it.

Weird, the things people believe.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Yeah, my friend keeps on looking at me funny. Riny-Spoon-chan, you're making us look crazy. At least, a teeny bit craizier than we already are... O_O Caffinage...

Rin-Rin

Years
  • You people...are yelling "Sunlight" in public? o.O Okay, how about you end each sentence with "in accordance with the prophecy" for a while? xD

I'm not posting the story right now, but I uh...think those things in your sig are the pwnage XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Back