• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Umbreon Eyes

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *laughs so hard she's crying* Row, row, row your boat...

Yes, we must save the butter wars! *throws popcorn ball* Please don't die, my butter wars. You were my only friend. Uh, besides all the people on my friends list.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    BUTTER!! *chases after popcorn ball, tackling it* Heh heh heh, you're MINE!!! *pounces on it and rolls it across the floor* Kreeee!

Stepping aside from the Butter/Popcorn ball, when's the next chapter coming, Kree?

Kreeeeee! *attacks ball again*

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    *CharMz laughes is %&# off*
    XD That's funny...XD Anyway...NEXT CHAPTER!!!

In accordance with the prophecy.

Last edited:
    Years
    Awhups. I see everyones gotten... not as crazy without me here. Well... *shove a piece of popcorn into my ear*
    Nice new.... like 3 chapters.

In Accordance With The Prophecy~

~Mars~

Kurama obsessed as usuall
    Years
    The next chapter will come soon enough but Rinny-Spoon-chan is moving so it will come later than usual.
    *Shoves butter up nose* The wheels on the bus go round and round all the live long day!

Last edited:

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
    ~Mars~ said:
    The next chapter will come soon enough but Rinny-Spoon-chan is moing so it will come later than usual.
    *Shoves butter up nose* The wheels on the bus go round and round all the live long day!
    Wow. That doesn't help much. xD I'm moving not moing...whatever that is O.o

Anyways, yes, the computer isn't hooked up, so I'm posting by school. No new chapter, yet. So sorry...but it will come soon, I assure you!

~Mars~

Kurama obsessed as usuall
    Years
    Rin-Rin said:
    Wow. That doesn't help much. xD I'm moving not moing...whatever that is O.o

Anyways, yes, the computer isn't hooked up, so I'm posting by school. No new chapter, yet. So sorry...but it will come soon, I assure you!
    0.o oops... well I will fix that.
    :( man no new chapter well then I will wait besides my loudmouth cat is calling me.

Rin-Rin

Years
    ~Mars~ said:
    0.o oops... well I will fix that.
    :( man no new chapter well then I will wait besides my loudmouth cat is calling me.
    Meh. It's nothin'. Just a little typo. And, to be exact, I'll be on either Thursday or Friday, unfortunately. Yup, DSL's not up until Thursday. My deepest apologies ;.;

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    very awesome fanfic, rin-rin! :D i really enjoyed the part when Team Rocket came in. The plot of this story is very evil *turns into evil person* verrryy nice. Easily 10 out of 10. I never knew how interesting umbreon could be.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    *points up* Agreed. And, I hope your 'moing' goes well, Rinny-Spoon-Chan!!

Kreee! The nickname I made up for you is in your sig!! ^_^

*chokes on Butter-Popcorn Ball*

Rin-Rin

Years
    dark_espeon said:
    *points up* Agreed. And, I hope your 'moing' goes well, Rinny-Spoon-Chan!!

Kreee! The nickname I made up for you is in your sig!! ^_^

*chokes on Butter-Popcorn Ball*
    I made that sig and avy, by the way. I got impatient and made my own out of this character I made up over the summer--the Goober! He's the little gray guy that seems very happy...I think he's cute for some reason...

--Hopefully, the next chapter will be posted later to day...We're getting DSL back today...so they say >>

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *sees Saphi choke on popcorn ball* Glad you like it. Want another?

Eee, can't wait 'till next chap., Rinnyspoon! ^^ But in teh meantime... *flings butter everywhere*

Rin-Rin

Years
    Well, this sucks -.-; We got the internet hooked up and everything, but guess what? We unpacked every single box and searched through both cars, but couldn't find the friggin' DSL modem...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Oh, ****... That sucks...

Sorry 'bout that, Marsy (can I call you that?) I just thought it would be fun to say. *gets mad at self for being so schtoopid* How could I?! To be so mean, heartless, and cruel!! I do not deserve to live for this!! Goodbye, my dearest friends!!! *stabs self with pencil*

*looks around* I'm alive!!!

Stab bats bats stab stab bats stab stab... Same word, backward and forward.... o_o'

Kreeee! *jumps up and catches butter in mouth, running in circles trying to eat teh butter*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Yeah, that really sucks. >_> Hope you can find it soon...

Stab bats stab bats stab bats stab bats. 'Tis a palindrome, my friends.

*watches Saphi run around* Keep...trying! XD

In accordance w/prophecy.

Years
    Anyway, y'know, I wonder why they couldn't the word for Palindromes a palindrome itself. Must resist urge to... umm... correct spelling n' stuff.
    That REALLY sucks though, Rin-ran.
    I'm a Goofy Goober YEAH! You're a Goofy Goober YEAH! We're all Goofy Goobers YEAH! GOOFYGOOFYGOOFYGOOFYGOOBERS!!!

Rin-Rin

Years
    Gohan said:
    Anyway, y'know, I wonder why they couldn't the word for Palindromes a palindrome itself. Must resist urge to... umm... correct spelling n' stuff.
    That REALLY sucks though, Rin-ran.
    I'm a Goofy Goober YEAH! You're a Goofy Goober YEAH! We're all Goofy Goobers YEAH! GOOFYGOOFYGOOFYGOOFYGOOBERS!!!

Hm...I wonder what happened to that club :/

Incandescent starlight shown through the steadily growing crack in the corner of the ceiling. Dust particles could be seen in its trail of rays, flitting about lazily in the air. WaterWing was resting in the corner, her head bowed with her chin softly touching her collar bone. Phlow's sleeping form was curled up tightly in the center of the cell, gently heaving up and down. However, BoughLeaf was wide awake the whole of the night, up administering the crack on the ceiling and scraping his stubby fingers against the solid concrete. Luckily, he found a weak spot which easily gave way to his unsharp claws, showering gravel down the wall. The pebbles chinked off the musky floor.

Phlow's ear twitched as he felt the wind of a rather large pebble sweep down by his ear. He looked up, curious to what the source of all the raining rocks was for. He did a combination of a yawn and a growl once he say the illuminated neon-green figure of the tree gecko. Seeing that this was no major problem, he tucked his head back into his folded arms and attempted falling into a very difficult sleep.

WaterWing knew what the naive child was trying to do, though. She was awakened the second he climbed up the wall. She squinted and watched as the Treeko mumbled to himself "Moonlightmoonlightmoonlight" as if it were some incantation to heal his emotional wounds. BoughLeaf had been working on the crack when the two weren't looking, as if it were a sin to try and escape from the dank prison cell. He didn't want to be caught seeking for freedom.

Although the fact that he was trying to escape was obvious, the wise Wartortle knew that freedom and fresh air wasn't BoughLeaf's impetus. He wanted to set the poor Umbreon free. He wanted to save Moonlight for he was the only one out of them other than the Treeko himself who knew his mother.

BoughLeaf had at last developed a hole in the wall large enough for his fist to fit through. The frail creature ran his fingers over the hole and gasped in awe as he felt the night wind whistle through the hole and cool the sweat upon his face. He wanted to drink the cool breeze. He managed to fit his hand through the hole and flit his fingers about in the wind. He hadn't felt true air in forever...it felt like his entire body was being recreated. The memories of the sweet forest smell of pine trees seemed to fill the cell. He closed his eyes and saw the towering trees bounce up from the ground. The slimy disappeared and the rough bark under his fingertips. The hand going through the hole was searching for worms for him to eat...

He slowly opened his eyes and looked down into the dark cell, his eyes traveling down the trail of starlight. "Mother..." He whispered.

Honestly, I don't know what to put next O.o You'll have to wait for the next chapter (which will be later today :D) God, that's a short chapter :X

Last edited:
    Back