• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye wtched the battle with awe. Agile seemed uncomfortable.

"Chu?" she looked at Skye uncertainly.

"You'll be fine," Skye assured her, petting her on her head. "Just have faith."

Skye looked over at Misty.

"I'd like to challenge you if you have time," Skye told her.

"Sure thing," Misty said, healing her Pokemon, and still a little shaken from Duc's match.

Skye made her way onto a platform with Agile on her shoulder. She pulled her blond hair behind her back, and looked at Agile with a smile.

"Go for it," she told her Pikachu with a confident grin. "I know you can handle this!"

"I choose Seel!" Misty exclaimed, as her Seel flew out of its pokeball and landed in the water. "Horn attack!"

"Agile, use your thundershock and send electricity through the water!" Skye exclaimed, watching Seel shoot through the water towards Agile.

"Pika...CHU!" Agile cried out, shooting the pool with electricity. Seel had no way of escaping, and was caught in the thundershock. It rose to the surface, only a little damaged, and very angry.

"Go get that Pikachu! Tackle attack!" Misty cried.

"Agile, dodge it!" Skye said, when the Seel was in close range.

Agile jumped off the platform as the Seel reached her. Agile leapt onto the Seel's back.

"Spin around and throw it off!" Misty commanded.

The Seel began to spin faster and faster. Skye wasn't sure what to do, but Agile was getting pretty steamed. Before she was thrown off, she let out a very powerful thundershock that sent the Seel into submission.

"Nice move, Agile!" Skye exclaimed, as Agile ran to her excitedly.

"Nice job," Misty said, her tone much kinder than it had been towards Duc. "Go Horsea!"

"Can you keep going?" Skye asked Agile, who nodded vigorously. "Then show that Horsea what you are made of! Thundershock!"

"CHU!" Agile cried, sending a powerful attack towards the Horsea. It missed as the small aquatic Pokemon dodged. "Pika?"

"Get in closer range!" Skye cried.

Agile looked back at her, confused. It could not get into the water and let Horsea have the adcantage!

"Horsea, use bubblebeam!" Misty commanded.

In the next instant, a confused Agile was knocked out.

"It's okay, Agile, I know you did the best you could. That's all I could ask for," Skye reassured her Pikachu, as she picked Agile up gingerly. "Go, Fury!"

The Spearow popped out, looking annoyed as usual. It glared at Brock before ruffling its feathers and preparing itself for battle.

"Horsea, use Bubble!" Misty said.

"Fury, dodge by flying up as high as you can!" Skye exclaimed.

Fury took to the air quickly, its small body fast in the air.

"Peck attack!"

"Bubblebeam!"

Misty had not accounted for the small, but agile Fury. Since it was so small, it made short work of diving right through the bubbles that were floating up to it, and made a direct hit on the Horsea. The Horsea fainted.

"Here's my last one!" Misty called. "You're doing great, Skye. Go Starmie!"

The Starmie, angered at Duc's Pikachu from the previous match, looked menacing. Skye took a step back.

"Fury, do the best you can with it!" Skye told her Spearow cautiously. "Use your size and speed to your advantage! Peck attack!"

Fury dove towards the Starmie at full speed.

"Spinning tackle!" Misty grinned, seeing her advantage. Fury bounced right off the Starmie and landed hard against the wall, fainting.

"It's okay, Fury!" Skye said, recalling the Spearow. "Go, Sticky!"

The Metapod popped out.

"String shot!" Skye cried.

"Spin again, Starmie!" Misty commanded. The Starmie began to spin rapidly once more.

The string shot bounced off the water Pokemon effortlessly. Skye bit her lower lip with intensity. This was not going her way.

"Starmie, move into close range and deliver a tackle!" Misty cried. The Starmie moved in quickly.

"Sticky, use tackle!" Skye cried, but it was too late.

Sticky tried to tackle, but miscalculated the distance and fell into the water, where its heavy form sunk to the bottom. It took no effort to finish it off.

"Come back, Sticky!" Skye recalled it back to the pokeball. "I've only got one left...go Ninja!"

The Staryu flew out of the Pokeball and appeared frightened by the large Starmie.

"Get in there with a tackle!" Skye said, feeling very uneasy.

"Take it out with your own tackle!" Misty ordered.

With one hit, Skye's Staryu fainted.

She looked over at Misty, pushing back the frustrated tears in her eyes.

"You battled well," Misty assured her. "But you should go train some more. I look foward to battling you again."

"Thanks," Skye chocked out, swallowing her frustration in embarassment. She managed a smile. "I'll be back!"

With that, she turned on her heel and headed out of the gym to heal her Pokemon.

Years
"Humph! She's going easy on everyone else..." Duc muttered to himself. He walked up to Skye. "Hey, great battle, Skye!" Duc managed to say without expressing his anger.

Duc took out all of his Pok?mon outside of the gym. All looked very tired. "Well guys, that was a great battle. You all did a great job!" All the Pok?mon cheered as best they could. The Zubat relaxed underneath a tree nearby, hiding from the sun's rays. The Staryu lept in a fountain just in front of the gym. Pikachu ran back inside. It apparently was fond of Misty's egg Pok?mon. Duc remembered that he didn't identify it. He took out his Pok?dex and went back inside.

Duc wandered aimlessly though the massive aquariums inside the gym. There were a mass collection of water Pok?mon. He managed to identify Horsea, Goldeen, Seaking, Tentacool, Magikarp, Seel, and Dewgong. "How can a girl like Misty get the trust of all these Pok?mon with an attitude like that?" Duc wondered out loud.

Duc wandered some more and finally found Pikachu carrying Misty's Pok?mon. He pointed the Pok?dex at it. On the screen it said No information found. Johto version needed. "Huh? This Pok?mon isn't found in Kanto?" Duc said to himself. Just then, Misty appeared from a door nearby. "Look who it is, the jerk who won because of a fluke!"

"Hey, I knew that too!" Duc snapped back. "Like I said, when I get better, I'm gonna challenge you again. I doubt I can beat you right now. That badge shouldn't be mine..." Misty was waiting for an insult. "Yeah, well--" she yelled before thinking what Duc had said. "Oh, uh... sorry. I just expected you to be some total jerk like all of the people I used to know." She looked away. "You deserve the badge. I was being the jerk then."

"No, no. I was being the jerk. I kept yelling at you." Duc said back at her. Both engaged in another arguement. Pikachu was nearby. It sighed as it put Misty's Pok?mon down. It zapped Duc again. Duc fell over. "Heh, thanks, Pikachu."

Misty still stood there. "You put up a good fight there. I still didn't throw out all my stategies or else you wouldn't stand a chance. Even then, I'd think that you'd battle with all you got. I know Ash did..." She stood there, staring at the ceiling.

"Uh, earth to Misty?" Duc said, interupting her daydream. "Oh, sorry again!' She said enthusiastically. "You just remind me of Ash, with the same clothes and hat and all." Duc didn't hear past the word Ash. He was about to go crazy when Pikachu tugged on his jeans. "Do I really look like Ash?" he asked.

"Sure you do! You're wearing the same vest and a hat similar to his. You even has his personality. I'd almost confuse you with Ash himself if it weren't for those massive glasses you're wearing!"

"Thanks. I've always admired Ash since he competed in the Indego Plateau."

"I've always looked-- I mean, I always had to help in his battles, even in the Indego Plateau."

Duc, trying to prove that Ash didn't need help, was about to start ANOTHER arguement when Misty said she had to prepare for the next battle. Duc walked back outside, seeing that his Pok?mon are relaxed and ready to battle if needed again. He recalled them and went back inside, waiting for the next battle. Pikachu still played with the egg Pok?mon on the sidelines.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: This is the next day to give her pokemon time to heal.

I burst through the Cerulean ((I finnally spelled it right!)) gym door as soon as I felt the wind pick up, after all, I knew some psychology, and making an impression could have quite an effect on the battle.

As the gym door burst open, I was completley in shadow with the sun to my back, and my trenchcoat whipping in the wind.

"I challenge the leader of the Cerulean gym to a battle!" I shouted, and all the trainers in there looked as though they had seen a ghost, even misty looked shocked.

"Fine then," Misty shouted back. "Two pokemon each, Go Staryu!" and in a flash the water pokemo appeared.

"Go Abra!" I said, and in a flash, it appeared, and was asleep this time.

"Staryu, water gun!" Misty commanded, and I said "Use teleport!"

The water gun shot right at the abra, who abruptly dissapeared, and was there again in a flash, right behind Staryu.

"Use Bubblebeam!" She shouted, and so the battle went, each of misty's attacks missing, yet abra unable to attack, I saw misty getting even more frustrated, this was what I had been waiting for!

"Staryu! Put everything you've got into a take down attack!" she shouted, and abra was backed up against the statue, and as Staryu chargede at it, it dissapeared and landed in the middle of the arena.

Unfourtunatley, the take down on the statue was enough to knock out staryu, and it fell after a moment, unconscious.

"You may have beat Staryu, but you won't win against, STARMIE! GO!" Misty shouted, and in a flash, starmie appeared, looking ready to attack.

"I beg to differ. Abra return." I said, and as it went into it's pokeball, I got out my other one and said "Go, Charmeleon!"

In a flash, he was there, staring down the Starmie.

"A fire type against starmie? You must not be as good as I thought." She said, and said "Starmie, Bubblebeam!"

Starmie lept up, and began spraying bubbles at an alarming speed, right at Charmeleon....

OOC: I'll finish this up in a 2nd post.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Charmeleon, use ember on the bubbles!" I shouted, and several small chucks of flame spewed out of his mouth, popping every single one of the bubbles.

"Starmie, water gun!" Misty said, and I once again commanded charmeleon "Ember!"

The fire hit the water in a spray of mist, evaporating the attack.

"Okay then," Misty said "Take down!"

And as Starmie charged at Charmeleon, I said "Seismic(sp?) toss!" Starmie hit Charmeleon with massive force, yet he grabbed a hold of it, and began spinning around like a top until he let go, sending Starmie smashing into a wall.

"CHAR!" He said angrily.

"Tackle it, Starmie!" Misty said, and once again it charged, but before charmeleon could attack, it had hit it and was already spinning for another blow. Once again, it hit with alarming force, and again, and again! I was amazed that charmeleon was still standing there, exhausted, yet he was still in the game.

"Tackle it one more time!" Misty said, but as Starmie hurled in for another attack, charmeleon spun with great speed, and smashed starmie with it's claw. It stood there for a moment, not noticing it had been hit, until it fell to the ground, fainted.

"No! Starmie, retun." Misty said, and after withdrawing her pokemon, she walked over, and said to me "As much as I hate to admit it, I lost, so here's the official Badge of the Cerulean gym." (ooc: I forget what it's called, sorry.) And handed it to me. I put it in one of the inside pockets on my coat and said "Thanks, that was a very difficult battle, I'm actually fairly lucky that I won, if you ask me." I said, and returned Charmeleon to it's pokeball. I walked out the door of the gym, and went into the pokemon center to have Charmeleon healed.

Years
OOC: If you're the last post, you should edit the last post instead of adding a new one. BTW, it's the Cascade badge. I said it after my match.

IC: "Good battle, Seph!" Duc yelled out as he left through the main gates. "Not bad at all. Beating Misty at a disadvantage was pretty good."

Pikachu was exausted, but Misty's Pok?mon still ran around it, still wanting to play tag. Pikachu invited Agile to join.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
OOC: I'm still in the Pokemon Center, Duc, so Agile is not at the gym, but I'll make it work!

IC: Skye returned to the gym to see the other battles, just in time to hear the last few remarks of the argument between Duc and Misty.

"Don't you think you've made her angry enough?" Skye asked worriedly, but walked past the fuming Duc into the staduim. She noticed that Seph had a cascade badge to show for his victory. "Wow! Congradulations, Seph!"

She sat down with Agile, beciming somewhat overcome with sadness at losing her first match. She sulked for a little while until Brock found her once more, and sat beside her. Agile jumped onto his lap, giving him a look as if to say "you'd better made her happy!" Agile then proceeded to dart after Duc's Pikachu to play with Togepi.

"Hey," Brock said, trying to get a sense of where Skye was emotionally. "How's it going?"

"You don't think Agile's too diappointed in me, do you?" she asked, staring into space. "I've never really...failed her like this before."

"What failure?" Brock asked, smiling at her gently. He placed his hand on her shoulder comfortingly. "You've got another chance. Use this setback to gain strength, not loose it. And, no, I don't think Agile is disappointed in you at all."

"Thanks," she said softly, looking over at Agile as she played with Duc's Pikachu and Togepi. She raised her voice so Agile could hear. "Hey, Ag! Want to go train a bit?"

"Chu!" Agile exclaimed enthusiastically, sprinting full tilt into Skye's arms.

"Let's go," Skye said, then turned back to Brock. "Want to come?"

"Sure..." Brock said, getting up and following her out of the gym.

Years
OOC: Oops! Sorry about that. I'd better look at the posts more carefully.

IC: Duc listened to Skye's conversation from a distance before she left with Brock. "So what?" he said to himself. "I shouldn't have won that battle, but Misty didn't attack like she should have. I think she's trying to get out of our arguement faster!" Realizing this, Duc bolted to the door where he last saw Misty. She wasn't in the room. "Oh, great. Now I have to take care of her Pok?mon now."

He walked to Pikachu and the other Pok?mon. "Well, let's find Misty, guys." Duc said. Pikachu picked up the egg like it was its younger sibling and followed.

Duc walked around until he had reached the feeding area of the aquarium. Misty wasn't there, but there was a large bag of Pok?mon food in the middle of the room, next to an open water tank. He felt something was going to happen, so he walked slowly towards the bag. "She's probably in the bag, waiting to jump out." he said to himself. Duc then pushed the bag into the water tank. She wasn't in there. Misty's Pok?mon let out a cheerful trill as Misty came out from a corner and pushed Duc in the tank. Knowing that this would happen too, Duc grabbed her arm, bringing both in the water. "What was that for?!" Duc yelled at her.

"Why do you keep following me?!" she screamed back.

"I haven't finished asking you questions!"

"Fine, just hurry up! I've got other trainers to battle, ya know!"

"Why'd you leave your Pok?mon with me? You don't know that I might steal it!"

"I know you're the kind of person who'd take care of anybody's Pok?mon AND you'd never think of that! And by the way, it's Togepi."

"OK, so you have Togepi, but how?! With that kind of attitude, I'm suprised you have any Pok?mon at all!"

"I'm just like this to jerks like you and Ash!"

"Why do you keep dragging Ash into our arguements? I thought you hate him!"

"I do hate him! I hate him more than carrots, peppers, AND bugs combined!"

Ugh, I don't like that stuff either. he thought. "You didn't answer my question. Why?!"

"It's none of your bees-wax!" Misty said as she got out of the tank. She stomped out with Togepi in her arms.

"Why do you keep avoiding things about Ash?!" Duc yelled, but she was already out of the room. He was still in the tank, filled with fish Pok?mon eating everything in sight, including Duc's clothes. He jumped out when a Shelder clamped down on his... posterior.

Duc walked out, angrier at Misty more than ever. Pikachu followed behind with unsteady footing, wondering why Duc was so persistant.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
In a field outside of town, Skye trained hard with her Pokemon. She paired Agile with Fury, since Agile was her strongest Pokemon, and Fury needed to learn to be strong against electric attacks. She paired Sticky with Ninja in the hopes that Sticky would evolve soon.

Fury grew agrivated with Agile very quickly, and proceeded to pummel her with peck attacks. Agile ran to Skye, and clambered up on her shoulder.

"It's okay, Agilem" Skye told her. "Why don't you try battling with Brock's Pokemon. That'll be a challenge. I'll see what I can do about Fury's attitude problem."

Skye proceeded over to Fury, holding her arm in the air for the Spearow to land on. It landed on her fist, and walked up to her shoulder, nuzzling her affectionately.

"There now," Skye said gently. "Let's do some training."

Brock offered her his Geodude, which Skye graciously accepted. The Geodude, happy to help Skye in any way she saw fit, smiled up at her and waited for a command.

"Fly up there, now, Fury," she told her Spearow kindly. Fury flew into the air. "Geodude is going to do rock throw for you, getting progressively more diffecult as time goes on. Do what you can, but don't attack him. This is to boost your speed and defense!"

Fury dodged all of Geodude's attacks very well, and Skye was very pleased with the Pokemon's work. Fury was really growing fast.

"Skye!" Brock exclaimed. "Look at Sticky!"

Skye turned to see the Metapod begin to glow white. It was finally evolving! She grinned wildly, running over to Sticky as it turned into a Butterfree.

"Wow!" Skye exclaimed, taking the Butterfree in her arms. "Sticky! I'm so proud!"

"Bee, free!" Sitcky exclaimed excitedly.

Skye looked aroud at her tired, but healthy Pokemon.

"I think we've trained enough for today," she told them. "You all deserve a good rest. Don't you think, Brock?"

He nodded, feelin g a yawn escape him. Skye smiled brightly, tossing he rblond hair over her shoulder. She recalled her Pokemon, and headed back to the Pokemon Center...

But not before Brock slipped his hand into hers, blushing furiously.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
OOC:Oh sorry i was really buzy with work and also I think skye and duc should lay back on the writing a little so the group can CATCH UP :D ok please i promise ill try to post once a day. One more thing can i just say i got the badge from misty without posting a battle scene?pleaze if so here we go.

IC:Lex walk proudly out of the Gym with his Cascade badge in hand. Eevee :7: and Gyrados :17: had done an outstanding job against Misty's water group.

Lex wondered were the group was. And on his way to the Pokemon center he encountered Skye and Brock walking towards there holding hands. Lex giggled a little.

"Hey guys! where were you at?"Lex asked and waited for an response.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye looked wide-eyed at Lex, as her cheeks became a brilliant pink.

"Training," she said honestly, Agile nodding on her shoulder. "I've got to try to beat Misty again tomorrow...I lost today."

She seemed a little disappointed as she stated the outcome of her previous match. Her smile once again took over as they entered the Pokemon Center to heal and rest up. Skye noticed Lex's cascadebadge.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Awesome job, Lex!"

OOC: I only post about twice a day. I know I'm on a lot, but I'm sure if you kept up even just once daily, everything will be fine. :) I totally understand how work/school can be a drag! Just let us know if you think you are going to be busy, and I know I would be more than happy to put the rp on "pause" for a day or two! :)

Years
OOC: Sorry if I've posted a little too much too soon! I'm just posting other events right now... Whatever. I'll hold back if you guys say so!

IC: Duc tried to get in the stadium, but the doors were locked. Lex's battle was already in progress. Duc attempted to bash the doors out, but as soon as he reached the doors, they unlocked. His feet couldn't adjust in time and fell in. Duc saw that Lex had already left the building. "He must have won. I gotta congradulate him later."

Still wanting to know why Misty brings up Ash, but leaves afterwards, Duc looked for Misty, but she already had gone out of sight. Pikachu held its trainer back from looking for the gym leader again.

Pikachu was hungry. Duc's backpack had run out of food. It persuaded its trainer to head for the Pok?mon Center, hopefully for something to eat.

There, Duc saw that Lex was there. "Hey, good job, Lex!" he said, seeing that Lex had the Cascade badge. He also noticed that Skye and Brock were back from their training. He didn't pay much attention to Brock's attitude to Skye as much as he did before. Misty was the only thing on his mind.

In the caf?teria, Pikachu spotted another ketchup bottle. It happily gulped down the red paste.

Realizing that it was a long time since he had contacted his parents, Duc went over to a video phone. The one he chose was damaged from some juice that had spilt on the exposed wires. Being arrogant, Duc attampted to fix the phone rather that go to another working one. After a while, Duc got the speaker to work, but he didn't hear a dial tone. Instead, he heard voices.
"Sir, we've discovered that two of the trainers are now in Cerulean City." said a voice, distorted from the static.
"Good enough. Proceed to plan A." said another faint voice.
The line dropped before Duc could hear anything else. A little scared by this, Duc poured some soda on the wires, short-circuiting the speaker. He didn't want anyone to hear about this, so he kept it to himself.

Last edited:

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2009
OOC: Internet backbone problems prevented me from posting. Since I'm alone with Misty, I will edit in our battle soon enough.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
The night was fast approaching. Skye, though fully recovered from the Zubat bite, was exhausted from the day. She put on her pajamas and got herself ready for bed, thought he sun had not quite disappeared over the horizon yet.

"Night, guys," she said, a solemn attitude taking over her usually cheery tone. "See you tomorrow."

She left Brock feeling a little confused as she headed to her bed with Agile upon her shoulder.

Pikaki

Wannabe preator... *Sigh*
Years
I'm late... (This is also really me,and what PKMN I'd want and clothes I usually wear.No joking.)

Name: Maria
Starting Pokemon: Pikachu(Jessica) -has red ribbon-
Height: Think of a 17 yr old...
Weight: Haven't I told you?...
Hair: Long and VERY brown.
Clothes: Green shorts,blue shirt,and has the kind of ponytails May has.
Personality: Very kind.She can't stand but to help when she sees any danger.She tries to make her little self have big help in it.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
IC:Right after eating in the cafetiria Lex went directly to bed. It had been such a long day and Lex was extremly exhausted. "Good night everyone!"Lex exclaimed using the last whisp of power he had to talk. Lex eventually went to sleep along with Eevee.

OOC:Welcome Pikaki hope you have fun!

Years
OOC: Better late than never, I always say. Welcome to the RP, Pikaki!

IC: Freaked out by the call, Duc didn't say anything for the rest of the day. Pikachu, after finishing about 2 bottles of ketchup, went to bed. Duc on the other hand, stared out of the window of the room. He couldn't sleep with the fact that something was going to go on soon. Also, Misty never did answer his questions...

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
The dawn broke, casting light over Skye's face. She turned over to escape it, wanting just a few more precious moments of sleep. Agile, however, was pumped up for the gym battle, and refused to let Skye sleep in.

"Chuuuuuuuu....."Agile whined, shoving Skye in the shoulder.

"I'm...up..." Skye moaned, throwing off her blankets. She went into the bathroom to change, glancing for a moment at her bed-toussled hair. "Man...it's a good thing I got up first today..."

She made quick work of getting ready, placing her pokeballs in her belt, and heading off to the gym. She did not wake any of the others, lest this battle be a repeat of the last one she had.

"Misty!" Skye called into the gym. "I challenge you!"

She saw Misty slip in through a door on the opposing side of the gym. She looked a little tired, like she had just got up. She stretched, put on a determined face, and accepted Skye's challenge.

"Go, Staryu!" Misty called, sending out the star-shaped Pokemon. "Water gun!"

"Sticky!" Skye called, tossing the pokeball into the arena. "Poisonpowder!"

A blinding swirl of purple-sih powder errupted from the Butterfree, spraying all over the Staryu, poisoning it. Skye pulled her lips back in a tight grin.

"Staryu, take it out with a tackle attack!" Misty ordered.

"Return!" Skye called to Sticky. "Agile, get in there and use thundershock!"

"Pika! Pika, CHU!" Agile cried out, sending a powerful attack at the spinning Starmie. It fainted.

"Wow, Skye! You must have been training hard!" Misty exclaimed, somewhat suprised. "But can you handle...Seel?"

Seel flew out of its pokeball, and splashed into the water, looking at Agile with a competative glare.

"Chu..." Agile trailed off nervously.

Skye bit her lower lip.

"Agile, return!" Skye commanded. Agile ran behind her legs. "Go, Sticky! Poisonpowder!"

"Don't think I'll be fooled twice!" Misty warned her. "Seel, dive underwater, and hit the Butterfree from below!"

The cloud of powder missed the Seel completely as it dove beneath the water and swam to a vantage point beneath Sticky in a manner of seconds.

"Ah! Sticky, confusion!" Skye cried desperately as the Seel broke the surface.

Sticky glared down at the Seel, and sent a powerful confusion attack at it, knocking it back beneath the water.

"Sticky! Return! Go, Ninja!" Skye said quickly, her strategy playing out almost perfectly. "Tackle attack!"

The Staryu dove into the water with powerful force towards the Seel, hitting it hard under water. The Seel countered with a horn attack, which hit Ninja, but was partially deflected.

"Seel, get in there with another horn attack!" Misty commanded. Her arms were crossed over her chest.

"Ninja, counter with a spinning tackle!" Skye cried.

Ninja miscalculated the Seel's attack, and was hit very hard. It fainted.

"Good job, Ninja....return," Skye said softly, feeling her confidence diminish. "Fury!"

The agitated Spearow cawed angrily, glaring at the weakened Seel. Fury ruffled its feathers offensively, looking as menacing as the small Spearow could.

"Water gun!" Misty exclaimed.

Seel shot through the water at Fury, and when it was in close range, let loose a massive water gun attack, hitting Fury square in the chest, and sending it backwards towards the wall. Weakened, Fury recovered slowly.

"Peck attack!" Skye cried. Fury, becoming angrier by the minute at the Seel, dove full speed towards it, its beak ready to make contact...

And it did.

Seel, who had propelled itself into the air for a tackle, was hit dead on by the determined, charging Spearow. Seel fainted. Fury landed on Skye's shoulder, exhausted.

"You did awesome, Fury. Just rest now," Skye told the tired bird, who rested on her shoulder, intent on seeing the battle through.

"Starmie, go!" Misty cried.

The menacing, purple, double-star creature emerged from its pokeball, and dove into the water.

"Agile, you're up!" Skye told her oldest companion. Agile looked at her, terrified. Skye smiled at her best friend knowingly. "It will be alright. You can do it, Agile."

"Pika," Agile said, confidence returning to her expression. The Pikachu darted out into the arena.

"Bubblebeam!" Misty commanded. "Let's give her everything we've got!"

The bubbles traveled suprisingly fast at Agile, who was hit by them dead on. Confused by the popping around her, the Pikachu shut her eyes. Starmie went in for a strong tackle attack.

"Agile, quick! Use thundershock, as powerful as you can!" Skye exclaimed.

"CHUUUU!" Agile cried out, shooting a powerful jolt of electricity at the Starmie, who seemed very phased. It was paralyzed. Agile did not even have to wait for another command. She thundershocked it into submission.

"Agile, Fury, Sitcky, Ninja!" Skye exclaimed, calling them all out to enjoy the victory. "We DID IT!!!"

She collapsed under the enormous weight of her Pokemon as they all tackled her into a hug. She sat on the floor, her Pokemon in her arms, grinning wildly.

"You were all so wonderful..." she told them. "I'm so proud. I'm so happy to be your trainer."

Misty walked over to Skye, who could not move because of her Pokemon.

"Here's the Cascade badge," Misty told her, handing her the blue, drop-shaped badge. "Congradulations, Skye. You really earned it!"

"Thank you, Misty!" Skye exclaimed, shaking her hand. "Thank you so much!"

Misty nodded, and Skye looked to her Pokemon.

"Let's get back to the Pokemon Center," she told them. "You all deserve a real treat today!"

The Pokemon stayed out of their balls, Fury resting on Skye's shoulder, Agile on the other, Sticky hovering beside her, and Ninja bouncing along below. Skye looked over to the stands to see if anyone had managed to wake up and find her here...

Years
Duc eventually dosed off in front of the window. The lights at Cerulean Cape were quite attractive that night.

Again, the dream happened, but now, there was nothing. Everything was black. He could only see himself. He heard a low, gruff voice, then a Pok?mon popped up. He couldn't see it, but it shot needles of some sort at him. He couldn't move. Before the needles made contact, he woke up. It was pretty early in the morning.

Pikachu was already awake. It was in the caf?teria, again drinking from a ketchup bottle. Duc pulled the bottle away from it. "Now, Pikachu, no ketchup for breakfast!" Pikachu complained, but ate the Pok?pellets Duc gave it. Duc walked back into the room. He noticed that Skye was already gone. "She must have gone out to challenge Misty again." He muttered. Without thinking about it, anger swelled up again. Duc was rushing to get ready to get at Misty for yesterday.

Running through the gym, Duc arrived at the stadium, where he had just witnessed Skye's victory. Pikachu was behind with a mouthful of the pellets. "Congradualtions, Skye!" he said.

Unlike himself, Duc yelled at Misty. "I demand a rematch! Right here, right now!" Misty's expression suddenly changed. "You again?! Fine, you'll have your rematch today, but not until the rest of your friends challenge me!"

"Fine. Hey wait..." Duc was startled at the last part. "How do you know that a guy like me could have friends? I thought I was a jerk!"

"Yeah, well..." Misty stammered a bit. "I know these things, and let me tell you, you're lucky to have any!"

Duc, a little startled at her attitude, yelled back. "Whatever. I'll be ready to take you on anytime!"

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
IC: Duc there is no one to chalenge her I think

OOC:Lex woke up fully healed and ready for a day full of adventures. Lex quickly got dressed eager to begin the day. Eevee,on the other hand layed exhausted on the bed. "Comeon Eevee we have to go!"Lex exclaimed. Eevee still remained on the bed covering its ears. Lex then noticed the group was gone and he then started to rush.

Again Lex told Eevee to get up.But,he refused. "I'll get you icecream!"Lex said teasing. Immeadiatly Eevee got up from the bed and jumped on Lex's shoulder.

Lex headed to the Gym were he Knew skye was going to have her battle against Misty. Thats were he Met with Skye and congradulated her for yher victory. Duc was also about to battle against Misty. "Hey Guys,you wanna join us were going to get icecream after Duc's battle!"Lex offered. lex then waited for an response...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back