• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • Skye had arrived at Misty's house with Brock and the others. Misty offered them the sofa to sit and wait for Duc to come down. She went upstairs, and shortly, a shouting match broke out. Skye sighed, and got up, rushing upstairs.

"You know, Duc," she started, a bit of anger inhabiting her voice. "Misty did all this to save you, and this is how you thank her??"

Skye put her hands on her hips, and stared both of them down.

"Misty, you should know better too," Skye scolded. "He's only just begun his training. Cut him a little slack!"

She looked at hte two of them, narrowing her eyebrows, and waited for them to respond.

Years
  • OOC: Sorry about the log posts recently, but I want to finish what I want fast. After this, I'm letting Skye pull all the strings.

IC: Misty slammed the door shut with Skye on the other side. She tried to come up with something to say, but she just froze. "Now that I think of it," said Duc. "Ash really didn't do anything bad to you at all. Why did you keep pestering him?" Still, Misty didn't say anything. "How about this? I'll tell you where Ash is when you tell me what's Ash to you."

Silence befell the room, except Pikachu softly snoring. Misty stood there, eyes away from Duc and out the window. She knew that the secret had to be found out someday. Finally, she softly spoke the three words that she thought she'd never reveal.

"Yeah, that's what I thought! You--" Duc spoke before processing what Misty had just said. He too became silenced. Never in his mind did that ever come up. Everything seems to fall in place now. Everything that she did to Ash wasn't out of hate. "Hey, now you bring your end of the bargin!" she said, with her face quite bright red.

Duc knew something would go wrong if he told her, but if he didn't, she'd probably rip his head off. "H-he... left for the Hoenn Region two days ago." Hopefully she knew already.

Misty stood there. Anger started to show on her face. "That jerk!!! I knew he'd do this!!!" She stormed out the door, screaming insults on her way.

Duc didn't want to do anything, but he saw for the first time that the tomboyish gym leader shed tears. She'd never do that, ever. He thought. Duc quickly got to his feet and stopped her.

Just then, her videophone rang. Brock picked it up. It was Mrs. Ketchum. "I'm sorry I couldn't call earlier, but I was out shopping. Anyways, is Misty there?" Duc managed to drag her to the phone, but she continued to yell. "You told her the news, I guess? I wanted to call because I have a video to show you. Ash really wanted to say godbye to his friends, but the boat to the Hoenn Region didn't wait, so he made a video." She tapped a few keys and Ash popped up. Duc couldn't believe it was him, but he carefully listened.

The video showed Ash with his Pikachu. He talked about how he wanted to stay longer, but also explained his 'destiny' as his friends already know. The clip ended, but the video didn't. Right after, Professor Oak was talking about his Pok?mon research facility, but a Muk came over and covered itself all over the professor. Tracy appeared and tried to pull it off. Misty's face finally beamed with happiness. Mrs. Ketchum stopped the video. "Sorry about that. We ran out of tapes, so we borrowed one of Professor Oak's." She talked for a while how things were going. Right before she hung up, she reminded Misty of something. "Oh, I almost forgot. Ash wanted to give you something. It's a little something when you can travel again." The door rang and a package was there. Misty hurried to open it and found a small red pack. She held it in her arms, almost like Togepi. "Just you wait, Ash Ketchum." Misty said to herself.

"Uh, Mrs. Ketchum?" Duc whispered before the phone hung up. "Ash really didn't buy that, did he?"

"No, but I'm sure he would if he knew." she said with a smile.

"So you know too?"

"Ever since she came to our house, I knew there was something between them. You take care now!" Mrs. Ketchum finally hung up.

The sun was going down. The group of friends decided it was time to head to the next city. "You sure you can't come with us, Misty?" Brock said.

"You know better that I have to take care of the gym while my sisters are away!" Misty said, a lot more cheerfully. Before leaving, Duc walked up to Misty. "Hey, about your secret... I won't tell anyone." he muttered.

"Thanks. Now hurry up or you'll miss your friends!" The two waved their goodbyes and Duc caught up with them. His right arm was still numb, but finally got the feeling back in his fingers.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye smiled as Duc joined them once more, in better spirits. She had no idea of the sectrets Duc now held, and a part of her was crious, but she felt it would be best to just let it be.

The road to Vermillion was full of dense fields, the longs blades of grass making it hard to see Pokemon. Of course, Skye tripped over a Pokemon at one point. It was one angry Rattata, but Skye chose to run away instead of battling it.

Brock made dinner for them as they were still too far from the city when the sun had sunk very low. Agile yawned lazily as she curled up in Skye's lap. Skye watched Brock as he bent over the small fire, stirring some kind of stew.

She was not sure what she thought of him. She knew she liked him. She knew he liked her, but the promise of a goodbye hung in the air. She sighed, and got her sleeping bag unwraveled from her bag.

"Hey, Duc," she said, yawning. "The next gym leader uses electric types, right? What are you going to use?"

She smiled over at him sleepily, trying to get her mind off Brock.

Years
  • OOC: Where's everybody?!?! I can only assume that Eco-Mono's computer must truly be messed up and lex is nowhere to be found! Man, only three active players...

Skye, this is getting too boring. Please post something! I'll try my best to recruit others.

IC: "Electric types, huh?" Duc said, rubbing his arm. "In that case, Pikachu's the answer!" His arm was feeling a little better, but thought that the bandages should stay on, just in case.

He honestly had no idea who to use. None of his Pok?mon really have a type advantage against another Electric. In fact, all of his Pok?mon, except Pikachu, have a type disadvantage. Staryu with Water and Zubat with Flying. This gym should be really tough. Then again, he remembered that Ash beat the gym leader with his Pikachu, so maybe he had a chance.

After his encounter with Misty, Duc really had no idea what to think anymore. Everything he thought of her was completely wrong. His mind never wandered very far from that issue. Then he looked at Brock. He's lucky to have good friends, too. he thought. Duc remembered that he still had Brock's ticket to the Hoenn region. To make sure, he checked his vest. To his suprise, he found not only the ticket, but also the Cascade Badge right along his Boulder Badge. "What?! How'd this get here???" he exclaimed. Brock woke up suddenly from the yell, but managed to keep his cool. "Misty told me that you deserved it after the Team Rocket battle. I guess it's her way of saying thanks." He slumped back in his sleeping bag and snoozed off.

Boy, that girl's unpredictable, just like Ash. Duc examined his vest more carefully and found a bright, shiney blue rock with an outline of a water droplet inside the stone in one of the pockets. Must be another something from Misty. He put it back and went to sleep.

Pikachu was happily munching on some of Brock's Pok?pellets while everyone was sleeping. It didn't feel that tired. In fact, it was impossible for it to sleep because it felt like it was invincible after the last battle. It let that idea go to it's head and walked into a tree. Pikachu rolled down next to Duc, unconcious from the impact.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Oh my god guys ive been so caught up with work but now im sure ill be able to post. so could somebody catch me up and tell me whats going on with the rpg pleaze!!! i realy dont feel like reading. So could somebody do me that favor pleaze!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Okay, Lex. Here we go! Our characters got to Cerulean. Skye healed up from her Zubat bite, and Duc went to go challenge Misty, who of course (since Duc looks like Ash) freaked out and was really mean. There was lots of bad energy between Duc and Misty. Skye lost her first battle, but won her second, and then the Rockets showed up at the Cape...It was an intense battle. Duc got really hurt, and since Fury evolved into Fearow, Skye let Misty take Duc back to her house to give him some treatment. Once there Duc and Misty reached an understanding, and Skye and Brock arrived, and they are on the road again!

(Just a brief overview....hope I got it all right!)

Years
  • OOC: Yup, you hit that on the mark, Skye! We're heading for Vermilion City now. Can someone please post something? I've got major writer's cramp from writing all of the previous posts.

Oh, and could you please update your fanfic, Skye? I'm eager to see what happens next (and it's probably in the second page now...)

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: I think it would be best to see if the rest of the rpers could catch up...I'll send out a few PMs and see what I can do.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • When eveything was back to normal the group got ready to head towards Vermilion City. Skye,proud with her new Fearow was ready to begin and also was the group. The group began...

(thankz guys it helped alot and i guess I got a little start going but i was'nt sure to begin.)

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Okay...time to start moving again! Just so everyone knows, we're kind of camped out outside of Vermillion.

IC: Skye lay half-asleep in her sleeping bag. Agile was snoozing, curled up next to her. Skye looked up into the stars, amazed at how much had changed since she had started out. At first, she had been timid, very clumsy, and not very excited about the whole deal, but now...now things were different. She looked over at Brock and blushed.

But he wasn't the only thing that had made her different.

The friends she had met along the way: Duc, Lex, Seph, Peter. They had all changed her for the better. She smiled sleepily up at the stars, feeling overwhelmed with a deep inner warmth.

Brock stirred in his sleep, turning onto his stomach. Skye looked over at him, the dying embers of the fire turning his skin a deep orange.

"Can't sleep?" Brock whispered, so as not to wake the others.

"Nah...just...thinking," she said whistfully, smiling.

"About what?"

"Everything..." she trailed off and looked to the sky once more. She sighed, and looked back at Brock. "Thanks for coming on the road with us...I know Duc kind of forced you into it..."

"I'm glad I came," Brock told her quickly, and Skye couldn't tell if it was the glow of the fire or if he was actually blushing. He looked at her seirously from his sleeping bag a few feet away. "I'm glad I met you."

"Ditto," she told him softly, feeling her expression soften with her tone. She decided to say nothing of his inevitable departure. "I'd better get some sleep...goodnight Brock."

"Night, Skye..." Brock trailed off.

In a few moments, they were both asleep, facing each other as to wake up to each other the next morning.

Years
  • OOC: Me? Forced?

Well... maybe I did!
    Yay, we're finally going again!

IC: The night air was crisp. Duc and his Pikachu refused to sleep after a few minutes of laying down. Both were sitting on the sleping bag, staring into the sky. "Man, you have any idea what I did back there?" he asked his Pikachu. Pikachu just said "Pika."

Duc knows that both he and Misty have paid back each other with favors. Duc pushing Misty out of harm's way and Misty giving him the medicine. But in his mind, he still feels like he never did pay her back for what he did. All the insults he threw at her kept coming back.

Now that he knows her relation to Ash, he kept thinking. She's gotta stay in that gym all by herself. he thought. She has her Pok?mon, but I bet she's still lonely. Duc knew something had to be done. He suddenly came to a decision. "After we get all the badges, let's go visit Cerulean City to check on her." he said aloud to Pikachu. "Waddya say?" It was confused, but agreed to whatever its trainer had said. Duc slumped back in his sleeping bag, finally feeling the effects of staying up very late.

Pikachu on the other hand, tried to stay up as long as it could. A stray apple fell from a branch, and you can guess what happens again.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • IC:The sun rose above the horizon with its gleaming light towards Lex and the group. Lex shifted away from the suns light so did Eevee. For some reason Lex exhausted but he felt reliefe after beating team rocket at the cape.

Lex arose from his sleeping bag and took a quick glance around. He noticed every one was sleeping. Lex put on his clothes and headed towards the river for a fresh start of the day. Eevee,on the other hand remained comfortly sleeping on his sleeping bag.

while heading to the river Lex had an extrodinary encouter with a growlith snarrling at his. As simple as a throw of a pokeball and eventually the teeter... tottering the Growlithe was caught. Lex proudly headed towards the river with his pokedex in hand,which was informiong on Growlithe.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye turned over and opened her eyes, stretching sleep from her limbs. Her movement woke Agile, who likewise stretched, and looked at Skye.

"Hey, Ag," she said, smiling sleepily. "Let's get ready for the day."

Agile followed her into the forest, where she changed clothes. As she was lacing up her sneakers, a twig snapped to her right. Lex was on his way back to the campsite carrying a pokeball. He looked really excited. Skye breathed a sigh of relief that he hadn't been passing a few moments ago...

"Hey, Lex!" she called, rushing up to him as she ran a brush through her long blond hair. "Whatcha got there? A new Pokemon?"

"Chu?" Agile asked, climbing up onto Lex's shoulder curiously and looking at the pokeball. She smiled at Lex.

Years
  • Morning had finally come. The sun was beaming with brightness. Duc yawned loudly as he stretched his arms out. "Mornin' guys." he said, still a little tired. Pikachu didn't want to get up. It still had the sore on its head from last night. Duc reached over to pat Pikachu on the head, but Pikachu quickly moved away from the hand. Duc wondered at the fleeing Pok?mon, but switched over to Lex. He had a Pok?ball in his hands. "Hi Lex. Did you get a new Pok?mon?" he asked eagerly.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I walked back towards the camp, haveing defeated the few trainers on the road to vermillion city. When I arrived, I looked at the others and said "It looks like there's a clear path to vermillion from here, we're not far."

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye saw Seph making his way down the path to meet them. She smiled as he approached. Agile mumbled something groggily.

"Hey, Seph!" she called. "A clear way to Vermillion, huh? Sounds like a plan! Let's get moving!"

Skye wasted no time in rolling up her sleeping bag, and packing her bag. She looked to her companions with a newfound anticipation for the road that lay ahead. Her hair swirled around her face as she turned to look at them, and her indigo eyes gleamed excitedly.

"Let's go!"

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex eagerly told the group about his encounter with growlith. He then took out his poke ball and released growlith. Lex patted him gingerly and he furiosly growled. Lex rapidly withdrew him.

Lex got his things ready to begin ,once again, their adventure. Evee prounced aroung eating her poke snaxs jofuly.

Once Lex was done packing. Lex stood up from his position and anounced to the group... "Are you ready!" Knowing the response he waited for the group to reasure him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back