• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OOC: Finally, LatiosMaster! Where were you for the past month?

IC: The battle went on with ferocity. Pikachu, still attacking, was getting tired. The Zubat don't seem like they were backing down. Duc heard a yell from Skye, despite the fluttering Zubat. He knew she was in trouble. Brock heard it too. "Skye?!" He yelled out for her.

Duc knew they had to get to her. "Staryu, use your Water Gun together with Pikachu's Thundershock to make a path through the Zubat!" The Pok?mon attacked with all they could, seperating the wall of Zubat for a while. Duc and Brock ran through, while Geodude bounced along, defending the trainers from stray Zubat. As soon as Duc and Brock got to the rest of the trainers, Pikachu and the Staryu pulled off their attack. They were too tired to do much of anything now. The Zubat closed the gap, leaving the trainers on one side with Duc's Pok?mon on the other.

Luckly, the Zubat didn't pay much attention to Pikachu and the Staryu. Unfortunately, they concentrated on the trainers.

Geodude was busy using Rock Throw as Brock ran up to Skye. "Skye, are you alright?!" He said to her, scared at the fact that she was injured. Duc examined her over Brock's shoulder and noticed two bite marks, ones that resembled a Zubat's. "Brock, you know what's wrong?" he asked.

"She's been poisoned. But I don't have the stuff needed to get a proper antidote!" he yelled.

"Can't we use an antidote for Pok?mon?"

"That kind of antidote isn't strong enough for a person. Man, I wish I was a doctor right now!"

"Hey now, don't blame yourself! Right now, just get her comfortable and we'll try to hold off the Zubat."

Duc noticed that Ace was there. "Ace! Where were you?" The Zubat were getting angrier. "No time to talk! We gotta get Skye outta here!"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye collapsed after the temporary relief of the antidote wore off. She feel to her knees, hitting the floor with her hands. Agile fell out of her arms.

Brock, knelt at her side, scooping her up like a baby, and motioned for Duc to pick up Agile. Skye was out cold, and Brock made sure to cradle her head on his shoulder.

"We've got to get out of here," he told the others. "This is really serious!"

With that, he began to dash towards a tunnel that hopefully led to the outside. Skye's face becoming paler with every passing moment. She moaned, and that was the last sound they heard from her...

Years
  • Pikachu was despertately trying to reach the group, but it couldn't pass the Zubat, even with the Staryu's help. It caught a glimspe of the group for a second, and saw that Agile and Skye were injured. Suddenly, something snapped inside Pikachu. Electricity built up inside its body at a dangerous rate.

Duc was trying to get through the Zubat with his backpack, but it was no good. He then heard Electricity crackling behind the Zubat. Then he saw bolts jumping from where he last saw Pikachu. "NO!!! Pikachu, stop that right now!" he yelled desperately, but Pikachu ignored him. Duc had seen Pikachu do this before, but afterwards, Pikachu was out cold and needed support to do just about anything.

Pikachu's body was surging with energy. It tried to hold it in while running in the middle of the Zubat group. The Staryu knew what Pikachu was trying to do, so they stopped any Zubat coming at Pikachu. Battered, Pikachu let out the energy. A bright light emmited from its body and then the whole cave became lit. After the light dimmed, there was a crater where Pikachu was. It was lying unconcious in the middle of it. Most of the Zubat were knocked out while the others fled.

From his studies, Duc knew that an anti-venom could only be made with the venom that's infected the person, so he pulled out two empty Pok?balls at two downed Zubat. They didn't resist. After capturing them, Duc ran up to Pikachu, trying to wake it up. "Comon, Pikachu. You've gotta be okay..." he whispered to his Pok?mon. Agile, knowing all there is to being a Pikachu, zapped Duc's Pikachu to awaken it. Duc was also caught in the zapping, but he stood his ground. Pikachu suddenly was up and running, but collasped after a while, falling asleep. Relieved, Duc picked up both Agile and Pikachu. "Thanks a lot, Agile. I bet Pikachu says thanks too."

The group had reached the tunnel's end, and apparently, it was the way out of Mt. Moon. It was very dark, but was broken by the lights of Cerulean City. Concerned about Skye, Brock kept pushing us towards Cerulean City. He knew at this rate, though, that Skye could be in serious trouble.

Down the road in front of the group, Duc heard sirens. They were coming from police vehilcles. Officer Jenny of Cerulean City stopped the cars and took the group to Cerulean City's hospital. Officer Jenny then proceeded to explain the situation. "I see that you've been attacked by Zubat on the way here. They've been attacking people on Mt. Moon ever since Team Rocket has been causing trouble in Cerulean City. The gang keeps telling us that they won't stop until they've found three certain trainers who've foiled their plans before, but they didn't specify who."

In a different room, Nurse Joy happened to have the antidote for people poisoned by Pok?mon. Brock saw her administer the antidote. He didn't go all crazy for Joy as he was concerned about Skye. "Is she gonna be all right?" he asked. "She's gonna be just fine." replied the nurse. "All she needs is a good night's rest so the antidote can take full effect, then she can go on her way!" Brock, relieved, sat by her side as the night went by.

"We've been patroling those roads to catch any Team Rocket Members and to find anybody that's been injured." Officer Jenny said in the lobby. "So far, no luck." Duc remembered his two Zubat. He was about to take them out when Nurse Joy reported the news. "She's going to be just fine! Come by tomorrow to see her." Releived, he took both Agile and Pikachu to the nearby Pok?mon Center, hoping to catch some shut-eye.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye felt her eyelids rising slowly. A blurry face lay by at her side on the bed, the body belinging to it hunched over in a chair. Dark skin, squinty black eyes, uncontrollable black hair. She blinked once more, and turned her head to get a better view.

"Brock," she gasped, sitting up slowly. He didn't stir. Skye slid a shaky hand under his cheek that rested lightly on the blanket, and he stirred. "Wake up."

Brock slowly rose his head and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He managed a tired smile.

"Glad to see you pulled through okay," he told her, the strain from trying to stay awake all night evident in his voice.

"Were you here the whole time?" she asked, smiling with a gratefullness that could not be expressed in words.

Brock only nodded.

Skye proceeded to throw her arms aroud him, pulling him into a tight hug. Totally taken aback, Brock blushed furiously, and hugged her back. When she realeased him, her smile was wide and refreshed.

"Thank you," she said, her face turning a light shade of pink.

"Don't thank me," he told her. "If Duc and the others hadn't found you, you would have been toast. I just happened to be the one who carried you out. But...you're welcome."

Skye only smiled, relaxing back into the comforts of the hospital bed. She looked over at Brock, concern flooding to her face.

"What about the others?? Where is Agile?" she asked quickly, becoming worried.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had gone off for a walk, interested in training charmeleon some more for the cerulean gym. I was up on the cape, near Bill's lighthouse, when I thought I saw something flash. I looked over, to see an abra looking around nervousley. I knew they teleported as soon as they sensed danger, so I quickly threw a pokeball at it, and in a flash it dissapeared inside it, as the ball began shaking violently...

OOC: I know that's not much of a story, but I'm not sure how to make a fight out of a pokemon that only teleports, mind if I catch it? I didn't finish the post with my catching it in case you guys felt I need to make a real battle post to catch this.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: I think it would be okay if you hopped aboard, Hajime...we kind of lost a few rpers a while back, so just post your stats and jump right in! Welcome aboard!

Years
  • OOC: Go on, Seph. We all know that Abra can only teleport at first. And as for HAJIME, you are welcome to join the group! Just start out near or at Cerulean City, please!

IC: Duc was sleeping with his pal Pikachu and took care of Agile while Skye was in the hopspital. Duc again had a large headache after the Zubat incident, so he took no notice of Seph's late departure. It was later than midnight by the time he'd reach the Pok?mon Center.

Just like in Viridian City, Duc had the same dream. Only this time, there was a dark shroud looming in the sky. The shroud covered the orange-headed girl as well as the picture. Freaked out by this, Duc suddenly woke up. It was early morning.

Pikachu was sleeping heavily along with Agile. Duc thought that they could take care of themselves and left his backpack behind. Since Duc was wide awake and couldn't sleep anymore, he decided to take a stroll around Creulean City. He looked at the strip malls and other stores that he remembered before heading out on his journey. He stopped in the front of the Cerulean City's gym, with the Dewgong sculpture rising off it's roof. Duc walked to the door and saw a notice. It said "The Cerulean sisters will be out for a while due to an unexpected trip. Instead, Misty will be the gym leader until they get back." It was signed by Misty. Duc stood there, thinking all the things she and Ash and Brock have been thourgh. Then he noticed another notice. "I'll be out for a few days, so please challenge me some other time. --Misty." That note was signed two days ago.

Duc was confused by the notice. He asked a nearby store clerk about the gym leader. He said that Misty was out for some time now and didn't say when she was going back. He did mention that she was headed to Cerulean Cape. Without thinking about it, Duc went off to find Misty. Something was drawing him towards her, but he couldn't tell.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex imptiently waited around in the "waiting room". The repetitious tick of the clock was driving Lex fanatical. Then the glorious voice came, "You may come in."Nurse Joy whispered in her satisfying voice. Lex then sauntered towards the room pondering why such agony and anguish had fallen upon Skye.

Lex silently and gradually opened the door. To his surprise he found Skye awake!

Lex darted towards Skye and gave Skye a hug. He could feel warmth scattering across his body and now,at this point he felt as if hiself and Skye were junctured.

OOC:Ace you better start posting now -_-

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Everyone's alright," Brock assured her. "Agile's just fine, and Duc's taking good care of her from what I can tell."

Skye smiled.

"So does that mean I can leave this place soon?" she asked.

"I'll be the judge of that!" a nurse said, hurrying in. She carried a clipboard of charts with her. "Now let's see..."

She bustled about, checking the monitors and IV Skye had not even noticed she was hooked up to.

"Well, everything checks out okay," she told her. "I'll sign your release. You're good to go!"

"Thank you," Skye said politely, and she slowly got out of bed. Brock exited the room so she could change out of the hosital robes and into her normal clothes. When she emerged, she looked more herself, but still a little pale.

"Well, Brock," said the nurse. "You're quite a good boyfriend to have stayed watching over her all night."

The nurse disappeared down the hall, leaving Skye and Brock blushing and avoiding each other's eyes.

"I'm really glad you're okay," Brock told her, as Skye wobbled unsteadily on her feet. He put his arm around her to support her.

Skye smied at him, her cheeks a little pink. They walked outside and down the street towards the gym, where they spotted Duc.

"Duc!!" Skye cried out. "Hey Duc!"

She grinned wildly to see her friend again.

Years
  • OOC: Hey, Skye. You might want to change that signature of yours; you've got another fanfic in the making!

IC: Duc walked by the hospital. Skye yelled out to him. "Oh, hi Skye. Glad to see you're all better!" He saw Brock still holding her up. She still must be weak from that bite. he thought.

Pikachu and Agile stepped out of the Pok?mon Center with the help of Nurse Joy with the weight sensative doors. Both ran to their respective trainers. "Glad to see you too, Pikachu!" Pikachu squealed with delight. In its arms was a bottle of ketchup. "Pikachu, how many times have I told you that ketchup isn't a breakfast food?" Pikachu struggled with the bottle, but gave up. Duc gave it a handful of Pok?pellets. Pikachu didn't argue and ate.

Something was still telling Duc to go to Cerulean Cape. "Sorry Skye, but I have to go somewhere. I'll be back ASAP." With that, he ran off with Pikachu on his shoulders.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Agile ran into Skye's arms with an excited squeal of delight.

"I'm so glad to have you back!" Skye exclaimed, hugging her little Pikachu tightly. "I missed you!"

Agile, relieved to see her trainer once more, rubbed her staticy cheek against Skye's. Skye smiled happily at Brock, who grinned back at her.

They took notice of the note from Misty at the gym.

"That's strange," Skye said. "Do you know anything about it....? Aren't you and Misty friends?"

"No idea," Brock told her, looking at the sign, puzzled. "Maybe Duc knew? Maybe we should follow him."

They set off in Duc's direction.

Years
  • Duc started to run. He knew something was waiting, so he didn't stop for much of anything. On the way, he encountered a trainer. "Hey, going to Cerulean Cape by yourself?" the trainer said. "You should get your girlfriend before you go!" Confused, Duc asked "What do you mean?" The trainer grinned. "Don't you know that Cerulean Cape is the most romantic place in Cerulean City?" Before the trainer could describe the place, Duc just ran by him.

Pikachu was enjoying the breeze while Duc was running along the bridge. The air felt clean. Wow, this must be the best place to live in Kanto. Duc thought. He then encountered a maze of trees and bushes. Taking his time, Duc trecked through the shrubs and branches until he saw a lighthouse upon a large cliff. He saw couples running around, both people and Pok?mon, having a good time.

Duc noticed that he was the only other person that he could see that doesn't have a partner. He stood there, staring blankly at the couples.

Pikachu, on the other hand, paid little attention to the others. It wanted to play around, so it decided to steal Duc's glasses again. With a quick jump, Pikachu snatched the glasses and ran off further into the cape. "Hey, get back here!" the trainer yelled as he chased his Pikachu.

After a quick chase, Pikachu decided to wait for Duc on top of a hill. Duc was about to reach it when a girl grabbed him around the waist from behind. "Oh, I knew you'd come!" said the girl enthsiastically. Duc wasn't thinking very clearly. "Uh Skye, you should be taking a rest. You had too much excitement last night." The girl let go, shoving Duc a bit. Great. he thought. That wasn't Skye, was it? He turned around and started to apoligize when he saw a red blur coming at his face. It hit Duc in the face, sending him flying a few yards back.

Duc landed flat on his face. His implant was in the ground when he got out. "What was that about?!" he yelled angrily as he tuned himself around. "I'm sorry if I offended you, but I'm not who you think I am!!!" Pikachu ran to his side, staring at the girl with awe. "What are you looking at?" He said while prying the glasses out of its hands. "You know," he started while putting his glasses on. "Its one thing to hit a friend you know, but hitting a stanger--" He paused when he heard a small Pok?mon trill. Wait, only one person has that Pok?mon... He looked at the girl's face.

Duc stood up. The girl was about a head taller than he. "Well, well. If it isn't Misty from Cerulean City." He said coldly. He wanted to act nicer towards her, but something was stopping him. "I'm sorry!" Misty apoligized quickly. "I thought you were someb-" Duc interupted her. "No need to say sorry, missy." Misty grew agitated. "What did you say?!"

"Yeah, you heard right!" Duc yelled at her. "If it weren't for you, Ash'd probably be a Pok?mon Master right now!!" "What are you talking about?" Misty snapped back. "If it weren't for me, Ash wouldn't be anywhere near here!!" The two started a fierce arguing about Ash. Pikachu just stood there, watching the two quarrel.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Are you sure you have enough energy to do this today?" Brock asked her as they walked quickly after Duc towards the Cape.

"Yep," Skye said difinitively, nodding her head.

The two of them made their way throught he maze of bushes with Agile on Brock's shoulder, shifting around to find a good sitting place on his foreign shoulder. She eventually gave up, and walked alongside the two, Brock still supporting Skye with his arm around her.

They arrived at the lighthouse just in time to see Duc get punched in the face. Skye's eyes widened. Brock noticed right away that Duc's assailent had been his good friend, Misty.

"Whoa!" Brock called to her. "Misty, you've got the wrong guy! That's not Ash!"

Brock hurried over, moving as quickly as he could with Skye still at his side. He left her standing a foot or two away, and went to break up the fight. Skye made her way over to Duc wobbily, and sat down next to him in the grass to make sure he was okay.

"How'd you get yourself into this one?" she chuckled lightly, taking his chin between her fingers and checking for a nosebleed. "She got you really good!"

Years
  • "Hmph! Very funny, Skye." Duc said, a little less angry. He stood up and checked his face for any permanent damage. Nothing's wrong.

Pikachu saw that the fight was over. It walked over steadly towards Misty. She picked up the Pok?mon. "You should put it down, Misty." Duc said. "It doesn't like other people who haven't handled Pikachu's before." Pikachu was quite comfortable with Misty as she scratched behind its ears. Duc forgot that she's handled Ash's Pikachu before.

Angry, Duc started the quarrel again. He always thought that because of Misty, Ash wasn't a better trainer than he is right now. "You're always getting in the way of things, missy!"

"Me? Get in the way of things?" she talked back. "Ash is the one always getting into trouble! He's the one slowing me down!"

"Lets see if you can back those words up! Lets have a battle right now!"

"Fine!" Misty yelled as she motioned for a Pok?ball.

Brock split the two up. "Wait! Is this the way you want other people see you, Misty? Let's have an official gym battle when we get back."

"Fine! I'm gonna be your first challenger!" Duc said before jerking his head he oppisite direction.

"That's fine with me, pest! And when I'm through with you, you probably can't challenge anyone else for a long time!" Misty yelled threatningly before she turned away.

Duc was about to yell back a comment before Pikachu shocked him, hoping to end the fighting.

"You're a pika-pal, Pikachu!" Misty remarked. Pikachu blushed, ignoring Duc for the moment.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Lex hurried back to the Gym following the group going through the thick bushes. Lex could see Duc was infuriated. And also was Misty. Finally when they reached the gym, Lex was aghast at how the place was designed. Pools layed all aroud the Gym witch sparkled with beauty. Lex's expression changed at the sight of the beautiful gorgeous girls the sat on the edges of the pool. In the pools were pokemon :pokeball: who freely swam around gleefully. :psy copy:... :9:... :17:... :8:

"I like this!"Lex exclaimed turning over to the group.

"Eevee!Eevee!"Eevee exclaimed liking the site.

"Comeon Duc lets get this started!"Lex said impatiently.

OOC: Duc i hope i did'nt mess up your plans!oh i tried to make it a bit exiting!

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye entered the gym with Duc and Lex, hoping to get a battle with Misty when the whole thing died down. She was amazed how angry Duc could get, and especially Misty. Brock, however, did not seem the least bit suprised.

Skye took a seat on the side of the gym, waiting for the battle to begin.

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    So, where was Peter throughout all this?

Well, he slept in. By the time he was up and running, everyone had gone their separate ways (that is, to the Cape). Reading the message from Duc, he thought, "They'll be able to look after themselves. We should go train." So, he took Fairy, Squirt and Capie to a wild area, to practice attacks and so forth. Eventually returning to Cerulean for a snack, he saw the group headed for the gym, along with an extremely annoyed-looking Misty.

"Okay, team," Peter said. "Are we ready for the battle here?"

The Pok?mon cheered, and entered the gym with Peter.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Even when entering the stadium, Duc and Misty were still at it. "You'd better get ready to lose, missy!" yelled Duc. "Oh yeah, jerk?! You have no idea what Ash and I've been through!"

Both took their positions on the floating platforms. The stadium was completely water except for the few platforms on the surface. Both were waiting for the judge's confermation. After a little while, Misty forgot something. "Uh, Brock, could you take over as the judge? I forgot that my sisters were the judges too!"

"Why not?" Brock jumped to the stadium and took over. "This official gym battle will now begin! The challenger may substutute his Pok?mon anytime he wishes but the gym leader must stay with her Pok?mon until it can no longer battle. Since this is the second gym the challenger's faced, the gym leader must use only three Pok?mon."

"Hmm. Wonder which Pok?mon should I use to beat up this jerk?" Misty muttered to herself. She had Staryu, Starmie, Goldeen, and Seel. She doesn't even consider Psyduck.

She chose her Pok?mon. Duc had his Pok?mon choice in mind since entering Cerulean City. "Let the battle begin!" yelled Brock.

"Ok! Go Pikachu!" Duc commanded. Pikachu didn't hear as it was playfully chasing Misty's little egg Pok?mon. "H-Hey! Can't you play later?"

"What's the matter? Think you can't beat me without Pikachu?" Misty taunted.

"Of course I can!" Duc yelled back. "Go Staryu!" Staryu splashed in the water. Misty also called her Staryu out.

"Staryu, Water Gun!" Duc commanded. His Staryu let out a mighty steam. "You too, Staryu!" Misty called. It let out a much stronger blast. Misty's Staryu easily overpowered Duc's and his Staryu was knocked out of the pool. Duc's Staryu recovered in air. "Use Water Gun again!" Duc said. This time, Duc's Staryu hit Misty's, sending it underwater.

Misty came up with a plan. "Staryu, spinning Tackle attack!" The Pok?mon jumped out of the pool and hit the other Staryu. Both landed in the water, but Duc's was still recovering from the attack. "Now, use Water Gun!" Misty yelled. Both Staryu were right next to each other. Then Duc's went flying through the water, crashing into the pool's side.

"Duc's Staryu is unable to battle. Misty's Staryu wins!" Brock announced.

Duc recalled his Pok?mon as Misty couldn't help laughing at his name. "Go ahead and laugh!" He snapped. "You did your best, Staryu. Go Zubat!"

Misty's Staryu was still ready to go. "Water Gun it out of the sky!" Its trainer said. Staryu shot at the bat, but Zubat easily dodged the shots. Frustrated, Misty changed her plans. "Use your Tackle attack!" Staryu flew at the Zubat. Duc saw his chance. "Zubat, use Leech Life and stay on it!" Zubat bit down as one of Staryu's arms were caught. The Staryu dove, but Zubat still managed to hold on. "Try to shake it off!" Misty yelled, but Zubat held on tight. Eventually, Staryu was too tired to go on.

"Misty's Staryu is unable to battle. Zubat wins!" Brock yelled.

"You did a great job, Staryu. Not bad, jerk, but can you go on?" She said as she called out Goldeen. Zubat was really tired from hanging on Misty's Staryu. "Use your Horn Attack!" She commanded. Before Zubat could move, Goldeen rammed Zubat off the platform it was on. Zubat hit Duc as it was sent flying.

"Zubat's unable to battle. Goldeen wins!"

Duc stood up. "Good job, Zubat." He said as he recalled it. Duc sent out his other Zubat. Again, before Zubat could react, Misty's Goldeen rammed it with Horn Attack, knocking it out in one hit.

"Duc's other Zubat is unable to battle. Goldeen wins!"

Realizing that Misty wasn't playing around, Duc came up with a plan, but it wasn't a plan that Duc had until now. He sent out his remaining Staryu. "Goldeen, use Horn Attack again!" Misty said. Duc said Staryu to get in the water. It did so, a little nervous. Goldeen was swimming at it very fast. At the right moment, Duc said "Staryu, spin rapidly now!" It spun like a pinwheel. Goldeen was sent out of the pool above Staryu. "Now, keep using Water Gun and keep it in the air!" Staryu was shooting at the airborne Goldeen, not letting it have the chance to get back in the pool. After a few minutes of blasting, Goldeen was able to get back in the pool, but it had already fainted.

"Goldeen is unable to battle. Duc's Staryu wins!"

"Nice job, Goldeen. I hope you've enjoyed you wins, kid, but that's all you're gonna get from now on!" She sent out her strongest Pok?mon, Starmie. It too jumped in the pool. "Starmie, use your Bubblebeam!"

The attack reached Staryu on the other side of the stadium, before Duc could issue a command. It was out of the pool. "Starmie, keep using your Tackle attack!" Misty yelled. It flew out of the pool, hitting Staryu repeatedly. By the time Staryu was able to land, it had fainted too.

"Duc's Staryu is unable to battle. Misty's Starmie wins!"

Realizing that all of his Pok?mon are spent up, Duc was about to walk off his platform. Pikachu then jumped on. "You ready to battle yet?" Duc said in a low tone. Pikachu cried out and took its position on the stadium.

Misty looked unimpressed. "Even if you do have an Electric Pok?mon, I can still beat you!" Duc didn't listen. "Pikachu, use your Thundershock!" Pikachu let out a lightning bolt at the Starmie now on a platform. "Starmie, keep spinning!" The rear star on the Pok?mon spun furiously. The lightning bolt stopped right in front of Starmie. "Didn't expect that, huh? Starmie, use Bubblebeam!" Pikachu was blown off the platform. It had landed in the water. "Pikachu, get back on one!" Duc yelled desperately, knowing that Starmie as a major advantage underwater. "Starmie, Tackle it underwater!" Misty commanded. It sped off towards Pikachu. Duc then thought of a crazy plan. "Pikachu, use Thundershock on the platform!" Pikachu looked confused, but did so anyways. It hit the platform, sending it downwards like it was falling from the sky. Starmie was unlucky enough to be caught under it. Before the platform hit the pool's floor, it use Bubblebeam on the platform. It it Pikachu back, severely weakening it. Both Pok?mon landed on the platform, still floating. "Very smart, kid! You battle just like Ash. But, I know how to beat him, and that means this battle ends now!" She was about to order Starmie to use Bubblebeam, but she held back. She looked at the Pikachu. She remembered her times with that boy she hates so much...

Duc saw this too. "Pikachu, wait!" he yelled, but it was too late. Pikachu let out a Thundershock without Duc's orders. Starmie was knocked out.

"Starmie is unable to battle. Pikachu wins! This battle goes to Duc from Saffron City!"

After recalling their Pok?mon, Duc walked up to Misty. "Here, you deserve this." She said, pulling out the Cascade badge. "Save it until everone else battles." Duc replied. "When we do get a chance, we're having a rematch. That wasn't fair." She agreed and held on to the badge. Duc managed to grin, even though he didn't like her very much.

Last edited:

Eco-Mono

LWH Director
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    Peter, Squirt, and Fairy clapped wildly at the end of Duc's battle. Capie cheered because he really couldn't clap very well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back