• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • Eevee Tamer said:
    Hmm... I will join later.

OOC: Unfortunately, I think we have reached a limit on the number of people that can join. I sincerely apologize...if another member ends up dropping out, you are certainly more than welcome to join!

IC: "Ice cream sounds awesome! Eh, Agile?" Skye asked her Pikachu, who nodded vigorously. "We're in!"

Skye looked over to where Duc had been speaking to Misty, and she frowned. She could not understand for the life of her what could make them hate each other so much! She shrugged, and took a seat in the stands to watch the battles.

Years
  • OOC: I'll wait until tomorrow to post my battle. I'd rather wait for Eco-Mono's, but I will post if he doesn't.

IC: Something was wrong with Duc, and he knew it. He never acted the way he did to Misty at anyone else in his life. He usually was a person who's understanding and never means to hurt anybody's feelings. That funny feeling never did leave his head since he started the battle with Misty the first time...

Even while trying to figure himself out, he had an evil look towards Misty from the benches. His face never did seem to change since the battle. Misty stood at her side of the stadium, waiting for the next challenger. She, too stared back at him.

Brock finally showed up in the stadium. Togepi ran up to him. Looks like he was to take care of it while Misty was busy. "Hey, why the sudden quietness?" he asked Misty. "I'm waiting to show that jerk what he's up against!" she snapped in his face. Brock took a step back, knowing the rivalry between her and Duc. It reminded him of how Ash always bothered Misty, one way or another.

*UPDATE*OOC: Sorry, but I have to post now. Hope you don't mind Eco-Mono.

IC: Misty grew impatient. She really wanted to show off her skills, but minutes passed by. It seemed like forever. "All right! we're battling now, jerk!" she yelled out.

Duc eagerly stepped up to his side of the stadium. "I'll prove that you're nothing to Ash. NOTHING!" he yelled. Misty, now infuriated, threw her Pok?ball. Out came her Goldeen. "You'd better watch yor mouth, kid!" Misty said.

Duc took out his Zubat, the one who clung on Misty's Staryu from the last battle. Both Pok?mon poised for battle, but both began to glow. Apparently, both Pok?mon had plenty of experience in battle. Goldeen evolved to Seaking while Zubat evolved to Golbat. "Well, this is interesting..." Duc said. "Golbat, use Bite!" The Pok?mon dove at the new fish. Misty, equally suprised, ordered her Seaking to use Horn Attack. Both Pok?mon made contact. Golbat took the hit first, but bit down as Seaking was falling.

"Golbat, use Wing Attack!" Duc yelled. "Seaking, use Fury Attack!" Misty yelled back. Both Pok?mon again hit each other successfully. After both had landed, both had fainted.

Brock was a little busy with Togepi before he saw the knockouts. Pikachu tugged his pants to remind him. "Oh, uh... Golbat and Seaking are unable to battle. This battle is a draw!"

Trying to stick up to Ash, Duc thought up of some things to anger the gym leader while recalling Golbat. "Why don't you just quit?! Ash won't ever forgive you if you can't beat me!" Duc summoned his Staryu.

Misty flinched at what Duc had just said. She managed to regain her composure. "What are you talking about?!" She took out her Staryu as well.

"Don't you remember??? You always kept Ash tense in battles, making him lose some very big ones, especially the last one!" While in an argument yet again, Duc's Staryu still remembered its battle with the other Staryu. Angered, Duc's Staryu launched a Water Gun before given the order. Misty's Staryu easily dodged it and countered with another Water Gun. This one hit, sending Duc's Staryu onto a floating platform. Both Pok?mon were constantly attacking one another while the two trainers were yelling at each other.

Without noticing it, Misty's Staryu had fainted.

"Misty's Staryu is unable to battle. Duc's Sta--" Brock didn't finish since the other Staryu fell flat on it's core. "OK, both Staryu are unable to battle!"

Without saying anything, Misty recalled her Pok?mon and sent out her Starmie. Duc did the same, except he called on Pikachu. Pikachu was reluctant, so Duc picked it up and placed it on the battlefield.

Again, Pikachu was facing Misty's strongest Pok?mon. It tried to run back to Duc, but it didn't like the fact that it had to swim to reach its trainer. "Starmie, Tackle attack!" Misty called out. The Pok?mon practically flew towards Pikachu. "Hit it in the water with your tail, Pikachu!" Duc yelled. Pikachu turned its back towards the attacker. A little nervous, Pikachu rose its tail. It barely made the hit, but Starmie was knocked down. Pikachu, on the other hand, flew in the air because Starmie was much heavier than it was.

"Pikachu, use your Thundershock at the pool!" Duc said confidently. Misty panicked. "Starmie, use Water Gun!" A stream of water shot from the pool like a waterspout. The Thundershock hit the stream, causing the bolt to reach Starmie instantly. The stream however also hit Pikachu, shocking them both. It seemed like the battle was over. Both Pok?mon were down for the count. Misty's Starmie struggled to get back on its feet as well as Pikachu. Before the winner could be announced, the stadium's lights went out!

A few moments later, the emergency generator kicked in. When everyone quieted down, Misty was standing there, still tense like the outage never happened. Duc was the same as well, but at the corner of his eye, he saw that Brock was panicking. He turned to find out what's the matter.

Brock desperately searched everywhere. "Togepi's gone!" he yelled out. Misty's anger quickly disappeared as she noticed that two people in black suits were running off. They were carrying Togepi off in a small satch. Misty recalled Starmie. "You're lucky this time, jerk." she said to Duc as she ran out the door, hoping to chase them down.

Duc was about to enjoy his 'victory' since Misty forfited the match, but then he remembered the wire tap from yesterday. "Oh man, I hope it's not what I think it is!" He grabbed Pikachu and chased after Misty.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye cried out as the lights went out. She felt someone brush by her, but thought nothing of it. When the generator kicked in, Skye noticed Togepi was MIA.

"Brock!" she called, pointing to where Togepi had last stood.

"Togepi's gone!" he yelled out. Misty's anger quickly disappeared as she noticed that two people in black suits were running off. They were carrying Togepi off in a small satch. Misty recalled Starmie. "You're lucky this time, jerk." she said to Duc as she ran out the door, hoping to chase them down.

Duc was about to enjoy his 'victory' since Misty forfited the match, but then he remembered the wire tap from yesterday. "Oh man, I hope it's not what I think it is!" He grabbed Pikachu and chased after Misty.

Skye sprinted after Duc, narrowing her eyebrows at his last comment.

"What do you mean?" she panted, as Agile caught up to her. Brock was not far behind. "You know something about this? Spill it, Duc!"

She continued to run after him as they chased after Misty, looking at him intently for his answer.

Years
  • OOC: Did you not have time, so you cut and paste? Just wondering...

"Aw, geez, right now?!" Duc said in a hurry. "OK, well, last night, I heard a conversation between two people. They said something about trainers and a plan that was supposed to happen, I think today." Thinking a little harder, he remembered one of the voices. "Uh oh! One the voices was from Cassidy. I'm sure it was Team Rocket on the phone!"

Still running, Duc noticed that Misty was chasing them down towards Cerulean Cape. Are they nuts? he thought. There's nowhere to run there! Unless...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I was having a drink of mountain dew, when I noticed Duc and the others running in hot pursuit of those team rocket members from earlier. I Followed the others, soon falling besides them and asked "What's going on?"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: Maybe a little lazy, but more like quoting I guess...:P

IC: "Interesting...." Skye said, racing towards the cape with her friends. "What do you suppose they have planned for us this time??"

They reached the cape, and Skye looked around blankly, catching her breath. Her heart was pounding.

"Wereh...did...they...go?"

Years
  • OOC: This post is a little long, but this too I've been planning for a long time.

IC:The group along with Misty and Brock had reached the same hill where Duc was met with Misty's pack in the face. It was the highest point of the place besides the lighthouse.

"Togepi, where are you?!" yelled out Misty. She was frantically looking for her Pok?mon. Duc was still amazed at her kindness towards her Pok?mon compared to himself. He too looked around.

Just then, two massive explosions erupted from the city. Clouds of smoke were spreading across the sky. Duc had a bad feeling about this. He took out his voice recorder and muttered for help. "Pikachu, can you run back to the city and look for the Police Station and give this to officer Jenny?" He handed the recorder to his buddy. Pikachu nodded as it grabbed it in its mouth. It ran off back towards the city.

As soon as Pikachu got out of view, Duc quickly saw a floating object. Before he could tell what it was, it spewed out a massive cloud of smoke. Everyone choked on the fumes. Duc quickly got out his Pok?balls containing his bat Pok?mon. "Zubat and Golbat, blow away the smoke!" Zubat flapped its wings vigorously, but Golbat, still tired from the gym battle, managed to help its companion.

The smoke quickly cleared. But something else took up the view. It was a massive group of Team Rocket members. They've surrounded the trainers. Out from behind them came their Pok?mon. All the Ratatta, Ekans, Koffing, Geodudes, and Grimer were sneering violently. More members seem to be behind the others.

"Whoa..." Duc said. He couldn't say much of anything else since he was scared stiff at the situation.

Cassidy and Butch finally appeared from the group. "Well, well, if it isn't the brats." said Cassidy. "Thanks to you and your friends, we've finally got what we want."

"What are you talking about?!" yelled out Misty. "And where's my Togepi?!?!"

"Now, now, there's no need to worry." said Butch in a calm manner. "Your Pok?mon is fine, as long as all you cooperate."

"What do you mean you've got what you came for?!" Duc snapped at Butch.

"Nosey, are we?" Cassidy said. "Since you trainers aren't going anywhere, we might as well as fill you in. We're here to stop those two from interfearing!" she said as she pointed at Brock and Misty. "You know back in Viridian City? We disquised ourselves as the idiots only to get their attention. Unfortunately, you beginners interfered before we could do anything. And in front of Mt. Moon, we were spying on you, seeing if one of them were following you kids. We purposedly lost the battle to rush back to Cerulean City to tell the boss. Finally, you kid, helped us find the girl." she turned her head at Duc. "Thanks to your loudmouthing earlier at this spot, we spotted her."

"Those two with the help of another trainer have foiled too many of our top plans these past months." Butch interupted. "Those explosions you heard were in front of the Pok?mon Center and the Hospital. If you trainers happen to be lucky to survive this, you're going to need to get a lot of help getting any better." He quickly motioned the rest of the members to attack. "We're going to make sure that those two won't be getting in our way ever again, by any means neccessary!!!" Most of the Rocket members started to attack right away while Cassidy and Butch stood back.

Sirens roared. The Police had been notified by Duc's Pikachu. "Guess you guys can't stay!" Duc said with confidence. "Don't be too sure!" Said Butch. Some of the surrounding Rocket members turned around and summoned their Pok?mon. Most were Graveler. Some of the Graveler smashed the hoods of the patrol cars as they came. The policemen and policewomen got out and took out their Pok?mon as well. All had Growlithe. Their battle was already intensifying.

Pikachu managed to run through all this battling and reunited with its trainer. "Good job, Pikachu!" Duc said with a smile. There were still many Rocket Grunts surrounding the group. "Get ready, guys!" he said as he took out all his Pok?mon.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/...episode_5_-_tornado_going_round_and_round.mp3 Music for this scene.

"Oh man, I'm going to enjoy this SO much!" I said, releasing Chameleon and... Kadabra?! "What the-?! Ohhh, I see. It must have evolved in it's pokeball after the gym battle." I said, and then, "Charmeleon, slash! Kadabra, confusion!" and as the pokemon began flying, I looked around to see how the others were doing.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye's eyes grew wide, and then narrowed with intensity. She glanced at Brock, who looked a little anxious, but otherwise held his ground.

"I'm so sick of these loosers!" Skye exclaimed, feeling her face grow hot with anger. "Go, Sticky, Fury, Ninja, and Agile!"

Her Pokemon responded with an enraged cry, and dashed into the scene to help. Skye was amidst them, not fearing the attacks that narrowly missed her own body. She stood back-to-back with Brock, yelling commands, and trying to confuse as many trainers and Pokemon as possible.

She and Brock had a strategy: they and their Pokemon were constantly in motion, getting attacks in on whatever Pokemon they could. The picked no major battle, but rahter, fought bits of the larger picture.

Amidst the chaos, Fury started to glow. Its body elongated, its wing span increased, and when it returned to normal, its look was even more menacing and angry. Skye had an idea.

"Fury!" she called, and it glided over to its master. Skye looked at Brock. "I'm going for help."

WIth that, she climbed aboard her Fearow's back, and took off towards the City.

Years
  • Pok?mon and Rocket members alike started to fly in the sky, thanks to Seph's Kadabra. Even with his strong Pok?mon, the Rocket Grunts don't seem to be backing down at all.

Duc commanded the Staryu to drench the area with water so Pikachu could zap them all. The plan worked, but more Pok?mon keep taking the place of the other. The Pok?mon who Duc had used in the gym battle were getting very tired. Pikachu was lucky enough to recover while in the Police Station. Brock was doing very well by himself, being a gym leader himself. Misty, however, had a rough time trying to keep the Rockets at bay. All of her Pok?mon didn't recover much since the gym battle.

Pikachu knew this, so it stayed as close to her as possible. Duc was reluctant, but he knew Misty needed help if she's gonna get out of this one. "Can't you battle better than that, missy?" Duc taunted. "Of course I can!!!" Misty yelled back. With that, Misty ordered her Pok?mon to attack much more agressively.

The Rockets stood no chance against Brock's Onix and Geodude. Both were pummeled with Tackle attacks, but both easily shook off the hits. With one swipe of its tail, Onix knocked out half a dozen of Pok?mon. Geodude grabbed chunks of ground and threw them. It too knocked out many. As fast as Pok?mon were defeated though, more kept on coming. Brock knew that both his Pok?mon could only last so long.

Duc's Golbat blew away some of the weaker Pok?mon, but the stronger ones seemed to stand their ground. The Rockets Pok?mon, especially the Grimer, jumped at the large bat. It tried to shake them off, but more kept on clinging themselves to it, making it fall to the ground where more Pok?mon started to attack. The Staryu that Duc didn't use in battle yet fired a Water Gun. Those Pok?mon that held on to Golbat flew right off. Duc recalled his Golbat as it was too weak to battle much longer.

The Police were having a rough time themselves. The Graveler were resistant to all of the Growlithes' attacks. The police though had much more experience battling that the Rockets did, so they managed to hold on.

Cassidy and Butch were growing impatient. With a sudden order, the Rockets mummured a bit, but did what they were told. Their Pok?mon started not only to attack the trainers' Pok?mon but to attack the trainers themselves too!

Brock and Misty were dodging Pok?mon left and right, trying to avoid the Ratattas' Quick Attack. Duc was unfortunate enough to get in the way of one. It rammed him in the stomach. Duc fell over, curled up, holding his stomach. He quickly got back on his feet and managed to knock the Pok?mon out with his backpack.

Pikachu didn't have as hard a time like everyone else. Any Pok?mon that got too close to it were instantly zapped. Its belly full of ketchup, Pikachu believed that it could go on like this forever.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Fury darted to Cerulean with Skye on his back, and they reached the Pokemon Center where lots of trainers were sondering where Misty was. Skye sprinted into the center, and panting, she told everyone the news.

"Please come help us," she pleaded, looking at them desperately.

For a moment, there wa silence, then a trainer stepped foward.

"I'll come," Skye recognized him as the leader from the group of mean kids they had battled in Viridian Forest. She smiled, still panting, as other trainers joined to help.

"Let's get to the cape!" Skye exclaimed, leading the way out.

"I'll call reinforcements for hte police!" Nursy Joy offered.

Skye hopped aboard Fury once more, and some other trainers boarded their flying Pokemon as well. The rest ran by foot.

"If we can attack from the air!" Skye called to her companions. "Those Rockets won't know what hit them!"

They dove full tilt towards teh cape, pummeling as many enemy Pokemon as they could. The trainers who had come by foot had reached the cape in no time, and were lending a hand to defeat the Rockets.

Skye looked around her as an enraged Fury threw a Grimer over its shoulder. She looked for her Pokemon, hoping they were getting on okay on their own. Agile and Ninja were combining water gun and thundershock to take down opponents, while Sticky was confusing as many Pokemon as possible. Skye thought she saw some of the enemy Pokemon attacking each other because of it!

"We need another arial attack!" she told Fury, who spread his giant wings, and took to the air.

One of the Rocket members saw this, and, siezing his rather massive Golbat, ordered it to fly him up to Skye, who was preparing to attack with Fury.

The Golbat hoisted the Rocket member into the sky, flying behind an unsuspecting Skye. She was about to attack when Fury cried out in suprise, and she felt someone grab her around her waist. She screamed, and Fury cried out angrily as the Golbat proceeded to attack him.

"Get...OFF!" Skye exclaimed as the Rocket member teased her, and tried to throw her off her bird.

Skye belted him across the face with all her might, leaving a red hand print on his cheek. He got really angry, and siezed her around the waist, and using his superior strenght, threw her off Fury!

Skye felt herself falling, but her anger superceeded her fright. Fury had swirled its massive head around, plucked the Rocket member off its back, and sent him plummiting to the world below. The Golbat chased after Fury as Fury made its way over to Skye.

Fury caught her just in time, and landed on the ground. She hugged him tightly, and looked around her. It seemed that the trainers were gaining the upper hand.

Suddenly, Fury cried out in pain, and fell to the ground. Skye saw two bit marks in Fury's wing fromt he Golbat who had been following them.

"Agile!" Skye screamed. The Pikachu came bounding over, looking tired. "Thundershock that Golbat!"

"CHUUU!" Agile cried, sending a powerful bolt of electricity at the Golbat, who fainted.

Skye tended to Fury's wing, but realized she had no antidote with her, so she called Fury into his pokeball to assure safety.

"Come on, Agile," she said fiercely, looking at the battle scene before her. "Let's finish this!"

Years
  • Duc saw Skye up in the sky (i know) with her newly evolved Fearow with a bunch of trainers on its back. We're gonna need all the help we can get... Duc thought as he dodged another attack from a Rocket's Pok?mon.

More trainers appeared from the edge of the cape, but they really couldn't get past the battle between the police and the Rocket's, so most stayed and helped the police out. The trainers that came with Skye hopped off and helped the already weary trainers out. The Rockets saw this as nothing more than a distraction.

Duc saw a Rocket fall from the sky. Apparently, he was battling Skye up there and lost. Since this IS a children's series, the Rocket member doesn't seriously get hurt. Instead, it landed on a group of the Rocket's Pok?mon. Upon impact, the Pok?mon and the Rocket Grunt had fainted.

Finally, the odds were evened out. The Rockets seemed to falter, little by little.

By this time, both gym leaders' Pok?mon were too exausted to battle without problems. Misty and Brock were completely defenseless. Being full of itself, Pikachu ran to them, protecting the two from the Rockets. It was doing a fine job of it.

All of Duc's Pok?mon, except Pikachu, were also too tired to battle. Duc really didn't want to have to rely on Pikachu, but he knew he had to.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • While the battle was raging back and fourth, I managed to sneak up behind Cassidy, and whispered to myself "No one, and I do mean no one messes with my friends." I pulled out my wilderness knife, and "ShhhK!" Cassidy whirled aroun just in time to see me running off at top speed, with the majority of her hair in my hand. It took her a moment to realize what had happened, and after her hands went to her head, she began shouting things which I can't type, since they'd just be censored anyway.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • OOC: LOL x 5 million, Shiney Electrode! That was brilliant!!!

IC: Skye watched Seph chop a huge length of hair off of Cassidy's head. Her jaw dropped, and soon, she was laughing despite the Pokemon whirling and attacking. She continued to battle, and it looked like everything was going to be okay. The Rockets were being defeated and arrested, and Skye could finally feel herself relaxing...

Years
  • OOC: LOL big time!

IC: The gang of Team Rocket members was finally starting to fall. The Police with the help of other trainers finally broke through and started for Cassidy and Butch's group.

Cassidy was outraged at the loss of her two ponytails. She sent out her Sandslash. "Use Earthquake!!!" she yelled. The Sandslash stomped the ground and the whole area shook. It was so strong that all Pok?mon that were caught in it were knocked out, including the majority of the other Team Rocket's Pok?mon and the Police's Growlithe. All the trainers fell down hard as the ground shook.

Pikachu was smart enough to hop on Duc's shoulder when this happened. Duc took the blow and fell down hard. He quickly got up, rubbing his bruise he just got. "Geez, thanks, Pikachu!" Duc said.

Knowing that the plan had failed, Butch called on his radio. Team Rocket didn't have much fight left and there were still a bunch of Growlithe still jumping.

From below the cliffs near the lighthouse, large black helicopters with a big red 'R' arose. Team Rocket dashed for their aircraft while everyone else was still recovering from the Earthquake.

Still seeing a chance to actually finish their mission, Cassidy picked up the container holding Misty's Togepi and tossed it from the helicopter. Misty frantically ran to catch her Pok?mon. Brock was also dashing for the airborne egg.

Cassidy, Butch and Sandslash were hanging off the edge of a helicopter. "Sandslash, use Poison Sting on those two!" Cassidy ordered. From the door, Sandslash curled up and it glowed a bright white. Vicious needles shot out with great speed and accuracy.

Brock took a few of the needles in the right shoulder. Luckly, they weren't poisonous. The brunt of the attack was directed at Misty though. She knew she'd have to take the hit if she was to save her Togepi, still airborne.

Duc saw the grim situation. Something snapped within him. "Watch out, Misty!!!" He yelled. Duc dashed towards Misty with all he could. He managed to push Misty out of the path of the needles. With the added momentum, Misty dove and caught Togepi, crying from the scare. "Oh, Togepi... I'd thought I'd never see you again!" she said as she took out her Pok?mon and comforted it. She turned around to see Duc. "I thought you hate me!"

"I do, but I hate people who do things like this even more." Duc said with a strain in his voice. He held his right arm, covered in the bright white needles. He managed to pull all of them out with little loss of blood, but the poison had already infected his body. His whole right side went numb almost immediately.

Pikachu was trying to shoot down the helicopters with its Thundershock, but they were already too far away. All the helicopters managed to get out of view by flying throught the thick clouds in the sky. It quickly ran back to its trainer, trying to see if it could help in any way.

"It's nothing. 'Tis just a flesh wound.'" Duc quoted from a movie. He couldn't move his right arm at all. The poison was quickly spreading and he knew that he could be in trouble if he doesn't get help right away.

Brock quickly asked for officer Jenny's help. "Sorry, but the Hospital's off limits." she said. "The blast from the explosion destroyed all of the possible entrances. Same thing with the Pok?mon Center. We're trying to get the path cleared right now."

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye watched in horror as Duc took the hit from the Sandslash's poison sting attack. She watched him crumple as his side went numb, and followed his Pikachu over to him.

"It's nothing. 'Tis just a flesh wound.'" Duc quoted from a movie.

"You silly," Skye told him, trying to mask concern. "This is no time for Monty Python!"

She looked over at Brock, who had come to check on Duc. Skye took out Fury's Pokeball, biting her lower lip anxiously. She looked from Duc to the pokeball and back again.

"Brock, do you hae some antidote?" Skye asked him.

"Actually...yeah...I do..." he reached into his backpack and handed it to her.

"Thanks. I'll buy you one in the next city," she promised. "I think I'll take Duc with me on Fury to Vermillion, since that is our next destination."

She tucked her blond hair behind her ears, and let Fury out of its pokeball. It squaked tiredly, then glared angrily at Brock, who back ed away.

Agile, who had just run over, looked at Duc's Pikachu quizzedly. Agile looked to Skye for some kind of explanation, but she was busy with Fury.

"Here, Fury," she said, giving it the antidote. "I need your help."

Fury tok the antidote, and seemed to recover its strength fairly quickly. It lowered its massive head to examine Duc with concern.

"Come on, Duc," Skye told him. "There's a hospital in Vermillion, and the fastest way there is how the Fearow flies. You too, Agile and Pikachu."

She hoisted Duc up, and helped him onto Fury's back. She hopped on behind him, and looked back at her companions, as Agile and Duc's Pikachu hopped on Fury too. Misty's face looked sullen and guilty, and it seemed that there were tears welling up in her eyes.

"Hey, Misty?" Skye called, and she saw Misty snap her head upwards to where Skye was taking off. "Why don't you travel with Brock and meet us in Vermillion?"

Years
  • Duc tried to make the best of the situation, but couldn't keep up with the spreading poison. Although the Antidote did help just a bit, the poison didn't seem to slow down. Shortly afterwards, Duc became unconcious. His breathing was labored.

Pikachu tried zapping its trainer in hopes to keep him awake, but all it did was zap everyone else. It apoligized.

Misty knew that Duc didn't have too much time before he'd get in serious trouble. After all, she did help out in a Hospital along with Brock and Ash before...

She suddenly remembered something. The doctor that day gave her some bottles of Full Heal, except for people. She never did use them, but they were at her home. "Skye, he needs some medicine right away!" She told Skye about where she lived and as well as where the medicine was. "I hope you're not afraid of needles."

The police offered a ride, but Misty knew that Fearow were much faster than any car could ever go.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • "Here," Skye said, urging Fury to land where Misty stood. "Fury will listen to you. I'm sure you can get to your house and the medecine faster."

Duc was near unconcious on Fury when Misty climbed aboard. Agile leapt off into Skye's arms, and the giant bird made way to Misty's house.

Years
  • Fury flew off in a hurry. Duc was still breathing, but slowly. The poison had constricted his windpipe. "Hold on kid." Misty whispered to Duc. "You can yell at me all you want when you're better, ok?" Not expecting a response, Misty guided the large bird towards her house.

Pikachu was worrying about two things. First was its trainer's health, and the other was to hold on to Fury! Pikachu would have gone overboard if it weren't for Misty holding it.

A few minutes later, Misty grabbed Duc and headed inside. The house was small, but enough to support her and her three sisters. She headed to her room and dropped Duc off onto a matress. Misty then hurried to get the medicine. Inside the medicine cabinet, there was practically a wall of Antidotes and other healing items for people in case she ever came across a bug. She grabbed a large vial and a needle.

Duc woke up after a long sleep. He had no idea where he was. He looked around. Apparently, the place seemed blurry since his glasses were off. So was his vest and hat. Duc tried to get up, but quickly fell back. He noticed that his right arm was all bandaged up. Lifting his head, he tried to make out his surroundings. A needle was next to him. Wonder what that's doing here... he thought. And where am I?

Duc tried to use his left arm. After trying a few minutes, he managed to control it. First thing was to grab his glasses next to him. Finally, he could see where he was. It was a small room. He had a pink blanket over his body. Must be a girl's room. Looking around a little more, he saw the door. It said 'Misty's Room' with a bunch of other signs designed to keep others out. Wha?! What am I doing in her room?!?!

Misty walked in with both her Togepi and Pikachu. Pikachu quickly jumped on its trainer, glad that he's okay. "Hey, glad to see you too, buddy!" Duc managed with his mouth. "Are you feeling any better?" asked Misty in a much calmer to Duc. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." Duc noticed that he finally could talk to her without getting mad. "I though you hate me, Misty."

"Yeah, well, I hate Ash the same way." she said quickly. She took the needle again and filled it up with the Full Heal. "Hey! What are you doing???" Duc asked nervously. "Giving you your medicine, idiot." she said as she stuck the needle on Duc's right arm. Duc braced himself, but he couldn't feel anything, not even the needle. "That wasn't bad, now was it?" Misty said.

"Nah. You're starting to sound like my mother." Duc said with his best voice. "Hey, since I saved you and all, can you at least tell me one thing?"

"You saved me? I coulda helped myself if I needed to, but ok. What is it?"

"Why do keep changing topics when we talk about Ash?"

Misty blushed a bit. "Th-that's none of your business!" She walked out the room.

He put his head down and dozed off. Pikachu snuggled up to him, snoozing off as well.

Misty giggled a little. "Yup. That kid's acting more like Ash by the minute!" She heard police sirens outside. "Must be his friends." she mumbled. "Coming!"

When Misty got to the front door, Duc managed to stand up after waking from his fake nap. "Now, why does she do that..." He mumbled. He first looked at her computer. After messing around, he found Ash fansite pages bookmarked. She had much more than he ever had. He rummaged through her desk. "A journal, huh?" He opened it and flipped through it. Nothing was in it except her adventures with Ash. Misty barely made anything on Brock...

Duc was getting confused. His eyes caught her red knapsack she brought with her today. Looking through it, he found a few Pok?balls and other things. A picture fell out. He looked at it and was amazed at what he saw. It was the same picture he had seen in his dreams. That boy turns out to be none other than Ash Ketchum. Before examining anything else, Misty stormed in and took the picture.

"Hey!! Get your hands off my stuff!!!" she yelled. her face was all red. "What was all that?!" Duc yelled back. "I thought you absolutely hate Ash, but from what I saw, you have nothing but stuff on Ash. What's going on?!?!"

"I'm not telling!"

"Why not?"

'Because you won't understand a thing!"

"Try me."

"Give me a good reason!"

"Ok, fine. I saved your butt out there! I took the hit! And you still won't tell me??? No wonder Ash doesn't say much about you!"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back