• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Years

So far what I've done is download a handful of the semi popular series that they've got on freeleech.

I'm sure there's a way to seed things I've downloaded throughout the years too, I'll have to learn about that though.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Its Sunday ^^!

animated-sunday-image-0012.gif

Pika Pika :chu:

Monsieur MustaChu

LegendChu's Sophisticated Alt
    Years

Aha archaeology, the study of human history & prehistory, interesting subject. It offers a very wide range, drawing upon anthropology, history, art history, classics, ethnology, geography, geology, linguistics, semiology, physics, information sciences, computational archaeology, archaeogaming, chemistry, statistics, paleoecology, paleontology, paleozoology, paleoethnobotany & paleobotany.

I remember the time when I used to date.......
    Spoiler:

But I must say Sir, nice career choice. May you find success in your pursuit, my best wishes are with you.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

Monsieur MustaChu

Pika Pika :chu:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

The wide range does appeal to me. I can specialize when I've had a nibble at all of it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

"What on earth would people ever do at the red lights if it weren't for my handy rear bumper mobile library service?"

I love George Carlin

Back