• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    29. That's a lot of reading.
    It's barely 50k words

Compare that to epics such as the Infinite Loops Project, which has dozens of different compilations, the longest of which is over two million words alone (and is actually what inspired me to write my own story after contributing to it for a while)

Meanwhile, other stories with 25+ chapters usually have twice or even triple the word count mine does

Years

I'm interested in seeing how awkward the reception to the UK and Russia will be this time.

Dude, it's a song contest. Nothing political here.

I'm not particularly keen on our song but the singer is genuinely talented. Would probably do well if she was representing any other country.

What was with the Sweden guy btw? Constantly making alt-right hand signals to the crowd.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Dunno about hand signals, but I can't stand the song and his entire performance looks like a commercial for men's fashion.

Among the other contenders for our representative were a Sami joik singer and an 87-year old man singing rockabilly about hot dogs. They might not exactly have won in Kiev, either, but it'd be much more interesting.

Last edited:
    Years
    It's barely 50k words

Compare that to epics such as the Infinite Loops Project, which has dozens of different compilations, the longest of which is over two million words alone (and is actually what inspired me to write my own story after contributing to it for a while)

Meanwhile, other stories with 25+ chapters usually have twice or even triple the word count mine does

50k words is still a fair bit of reading for someone who only does light reading these days.

Years

So Erdogan Sensei is pretty much not taboo at all then. I knew the characters weren't blood related going into the series but based on some of the reaction I've seen I thought the 'siblings' might have been close at some point, they clearly aren't. The only moral issue would seem to be age and that won't even matter a couple of years down the line. This is nothing like the author's other series and not even weird like Usagi Drop going with an unrelated pair.

Back