• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon game you played?

Years
  • Last Pok?mon game you played?

Was it the most recent title in the franchise, Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon, or did you maybe play an older game for nostalgia purposes? What were you doing when you last played?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    To completion? Omega Ruby, but quickly resold it. I only wanted to try the new Mega Evolutions and to use some leftover Pokemon from Y, as the Hoenm dex is my least favorite.

The last game I enjoyed? Y.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2018
    I just completed regional dex of Ultra Moon, which left me with like %55 completion of the whole National Dex. Now I'm back at my copy of Y, after I complete the story, I'll go for Pokedex completion again.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pokemon Crystal! I... never ended up finishing it lol but yea that was most recent.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    Currently I'm replaying a bunch of DS titles that I owned and almost done with Soul Silver. Last game I completed though was PMD Explorers of Darkness

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I was playing Diamond, switching between Stunky/Skuntank, Omanyte, and Sneasel Shiny-hunts, but now I'm playing Black because I decided that I need a full-odds Shiny Vanillite in my life.

TaviTurnip

Artist and Streamer | Also a turnip
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Theta Emerald EX and PMD Red (first time playing through). I'm trying to find time to finally complete White 2 for the first time too.

Back