• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ability high possible rp?

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
  • So basically im thinking about a school like U.A. but with with an american like twist i guess. Instead of quirks its called ability. In other words, its basically a reworded BNHA (or my hero academia).
    Would anyone be interested, and will actually rp in it?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If it has a nice balance between freedom (for personal storylines) and organization (so we never feel utterly lost), superpowers or abilities are always fun. Might actually be most fun if abilities were pretty odd and might not seem useful until mastered :)

FlameChrome

Years
  • Oh it shall have a balance of personal and organized stuff, just no idea how balanced yet. And part of the school is to learn your abilities and make it better

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I feel like I've been craving a school RP for years, and superpowers always go down well with me. Despite having absolutely no free time...I'm in? Maybe?

Don't hold me to that

FlameChrome

Years
  • I feel like I've been craving a school RP for years, and superpowers always go down well with me. Despite having absolutely no free time...I'm in? Maybe?

Don't hold me to that

Im planning on the actual rp being on discord so supposidly easier to pop in and out

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I feel like I've been craving a school RP for years, and superpowers always go down well with me. Despite having absolutely no free time...I'm in? Maybe?

Don't hold me to that
    Yea if it's a Discord RP it might be easier to participate casually? :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Probably, I dont really go for Discord RPs just because I have no idea how to navigate that sort of thing, but it would probably make things easier to bounce in and out of

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind joining this, it sounds interesting. For the discord rp, you can use the discord instead as the chatroom between the characters, using it anytime, but your idea sounds good to, never done a Discord RP before!

Last edited:

FlameChrome

Years
  • I think 3 people is enough to get it started. Let me type up the submission thread and then make the server. Will be a fewish days, i get distracted easily and server creation on mobile is terrible.

FlameChrome

Years
  • If someone else wants to create it, go ahead, im a huge procrastinator, and i get lazy even more right now since i have no computer.

Back