• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Double Dragon Dance

Which Dragon do you prefer?

• Dragonite

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Salamence

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years

• In a Dance of Dragons it was a free for all. Every psuedo legendary dragon across the 7 regions fought claw to claw for their territory. Now that the dust has settled only two dragons remain, Salamence and Dragonite.

These two were not only ahead of everyone else, but when the poll closed they were at a perfect stalemate with 4 votes each.

There can only be one sun in the sky however. So who will it be? Dragonite or Salamence?

The two have locked horns in a grudge match. It is up to you the voters to crown your favorite.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • It was a tough decision, but Dragonite ultimately won my vote! I remember back when we only had Kanto, Dragonite was the Pokémon we all wanted on our team. It has been one of the best dragons for a long time running, with an excellent ability in Multiscale and a vast, powerful movepool.

Dragonite's design is especially charming!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Milotic is best Dragon Anyways, my Kanto bias wins here. I know Salamence can Mega Evolve but Dragonite is essentially the primal Dragon or first Dragon Type to grace Pokemon.

Years
  • This is... actually really hard. .___. I love Salamence and I've used one in my Gen III teams but I think I may go with Dragonite here. Cuteness wins me over more than toughness and all that.

Years
  • dragonite is chubby and cute <3
    but salamence is a good one too. i had more memories with dragonite though ;-;
    i remember the first time i fished out dratini in the safari zone. freaked out owo

Years
  • I wouldn't say that Dragonite is a clear favorite between the two for me, but as far as pseufo-legendaries go, Salamence never really interested me, and I would rather use a Dragonite if I had the option between the two.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Between Dragonite and Salamence I much prefer Dragonite. Salamence is okay but I haven't really gotten any sort of attachment to it.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I prefer Salamence! It's tough and strikes me as much more intimidating as well as more visually appealing. It has gorgeous red wings that help it soar through the skies with power and precision! Such a lovely pokemon indeed! Besides, I enjoy the story of how its pre-evolved form, Bagon, dreams of having the ability to fly, for it to later evolve into one of the strongest dragon types ever!

tumblr_ocsrbkyoB21rd4ymxo1_400.gif

I do love Dragonite as well, but I find its minuscule wings to be rather awkward looking on it's large body. Despite that, I still think it's adorable! ^-^

Last edited:
    Back