• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Incarnate Forme vs. Therian Forme

Incarnate or Therian

• Incarnate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Therian

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    latest
    latest
    latest

versus

latest
    latest
    latest

OKAY GO!

Years
  • Therian.
    The Incarnate forms are too similar to each other - other than their colour palette and the tails and shape of their cloud hair, they look the exact same.
    The Therian forms look separate enough from each other to make each one interesting whilst still retaining enough similarities to be visibly connected in some fashion.

Years
  • I like the Therian forms but I cannot stand Tornadus' Therian form. I don't know why they decided to make it into a creepy bird of all things but... eh.

Years
  • I already mentioned on the previous thread that I strongly dislike Incarnate forms and while Therian forms aren't much better, they at least don't all look like the very same Pokémon anymore. The blue Therian form even looks great.

Back