• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the user below you! [gevi ckooeis ot cledsyx odms 2day!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
  • I had an old iPhone 3GS, before my brother snatched it off me. ;~;

What type of hat do you usually like wearing?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • When I first caught Entei in Pokemon Crystal. That was a great memory because at that time, roaming Pokemon were a new thing. It took me hours and hours of work, but I finally caught it! I nearly jumped for joy.

What's your greatest accomplishment in a video game?

Years
  • When they don't respect others' feelings. Back before 2009 before my brother went to college, I went on rampages over him telling me to calm down more times than I care to count. Usually because of him doing something like calling me rude names. If you can admit that everyone has every right to be angry - or any feeling for that matter - then I can't say how much respect I have for you.

Do you tend to get less energetic when it's dark out?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Most of the time I'm more energetic later in the day. I stay up later than I should sometimes cause of this. D:

What was your favorite subject in high school/elementary/primary school?

TY

None, i still am weirded out when i see them XD

Do you have a Arch Nemesis?

Outlier

How many cyborg Raidens would it take to bring down Solid Snake?

Nakala Pri

Do you use the Battle Server Showdown? C:

If you do, I'm Pega Pony Princess. :3

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I do use Showdown, but I don't go on the PC server a lot. I go on the main server mainly because I like to battle in a lot of tiers that not a lot of people play such as BW NU, CAP, and Monotype. If you're wondering what username I go by, I'm always Slayr231 wherever I go.

Which brings the question, do you use the same username for all sites, or make up different ones for each site?

Nakala Pri

I dun belong to any other sites. I'm too sophisticated for that. *puts on sunglasses* xD

Do you think the lady in my theme is so pwetty? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back