• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have the solution...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    And I'd just like to point out that skds433's other account is frosty, which was just recently banned...

So, he may be trying to do this for revenge. He may not, but if he's mad at people because he was banned, then he could. I don't think that he should be given Admin powers. If he really wants to help the community out with this problem, then he would post the solution in front of everyone, right here in this thread.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • Oh, when I posted, JK posted before me, and I didn't feel like editing (I wanted to go to bed). Anyways, I guess it's just a habit... I mean, that's why my other account got banned.
    Arcanine, really, me getting modded was just a suggestion. I just want to gain the abbility to claim that I was the one to fix the problom, and I want to be able to use Internet Explorer again.
    Kayleigh, revenge isn't my thing. The only reason I haven't posted the solution isn't cause it's long, I've just been saying that... It's because I have no idea what settings he has it on now, and I don't want to feel stupid if I'm wrong, or if he already tried it. I do, however, have a series of ideas.
    Sakura and Espeon, restoring the PC, will only delete stuff. It won't restore the previous admincp settings.

I have really researched this, I really belive that I can fix this.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    From what we understand, the breaking in of the account had nothing to do with this, since it went on before it occurred. And we don?t have a useable backup from recently, so we?re going to go from here. ^_^;

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • skds1433 said:
    I have really researched this, I really belive that I can fix this.
    If you have researched so much, then why won't you give us a little explanation? After all, none of the normal members can access the admincp, so its not like you would be giving dangerous information away.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • No offense or anythin but u mods seem to act betta then anyone else and mayb u should test skds1433 to c if he really know wat to do or he can give the info to fix it to a prater or whateva he said yeesh.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    When he didn't even tell us how he's going to fix it? Seriously, skds, we don't know what you want to do, but if you truly want to fix our forum, explain about it, even if it sounds nerdy and nobody will understand.

But to be serious, cookies can make problems. If the user just clears the cookies and such, it's nothing. I don't see so much of a problem in clearing cookies, it's just a few clicks.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
  • What if you're on a macintosh? You can't clear the cookies... I don't think. I'm stuck on a macitosh, until I get my freakin' windows98/XP/95... and personally, I don't use mac. that well, because I learned on a win98. So if you mind telling me how to clear the cookies on a mac., then don't talk.

Back