• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Do you think you'll play ORAS now that SM is out?

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
  • I played it for the first time in a month, preparing to trade my Pokemon on Bank.

The Chibi look and grid-based movement really took me by surprise. SM's interface is so slick the difference is startling.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • I always go back play older games eventualy thats why i cant understand the mentality of people who trade in games they once loved, that said i plan to play through all gens again curently on solsilver and working my way up using teams i never used before

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I always go back play older games eventualy thats why i cant understand the mentality of people who trade in games they once loved, that said i plan to play through all gens again curently on solsilver and working my way up using teams i never used before

Same! I don't think I'll ever give up my HeartGold, Platinum, Black 2 at the least. Eventually I'll want to replay them and use my new 'mons on the latest games! No idea how to transfer files from an emulator to a cartridge, haha.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I still play my AS game, doing whatever I can: complete the PokéDex, do Pokémon contests... My goals are kind of simple.

yrmrku

Yer-Mur-Ku
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Feb 8, 2017
    Nope. ORAS was rather disappointing for me gameplay wise, and I can't ever go back to the chibi character models and lack of customization. It was an eyesore to begin with, and even worse now that there's SM.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's funny, I said no, but I'm seriously considering it. Just need to figure out a good team, since I've played through these games a couple hundred times.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • If I'll have to catch and trade Pokemon for my breeding projects, yes I will.
    I want to complete the shiny dex too. Not yet, but one day.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Im currently playing it. I am just leveling pokemon and breeding starters to trade to my brother. I have Y to play through before I move on to S/M so I wont be playing it for awhile. My brother is playing Sun and I am hearing good things about it.

This question is a little off topic. Can I have pokemon breeding at the day care on Rt 117 and at the battle resort locations at the same time?

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Nope, I bought Sun and moon and will be selling off OR now all my pokemon are transferred over. No reason to stay on OR for me as id done all I wanted to and SuMo is in my opinion a much nicer slicker game to play (as i felt going from X/Y to OR too).

Ive tried keeping older games before and I never played them again so for me its bye bye OR was nice knowing you.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I'll probably need to get over the fact I can't mega-evolve most of my Pokemon and transfer them over to Moon, and probably restart both my X and AS. But I really doubt I can go back to the old games-- Not sure why I always get used to new games and when I go back to the old ones, they turn so slow and weird-out to me for reasons.

Back