• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Team Flare Discussion | X and Y Fanmade Battle Theme!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • I think they're gonna make their goal focus on more than money, I mean there's not much evil they can do which relates to just money in a Pokemon world. They could do something like using money to do illegal activity regarding Pokemon. Their money grabbing could just fuel a Pokemon scheme.

Or maybe they're buying and selling Pokemon illegally?

I dunno, I just hope money isn't their only goal.

But I do like the idea of the DNA and genetics stuff though, maybe they could of altered Mewtwo's and thus create his new form?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Well Plasma avoided those Zubats (due to the lack of in Unova) and Magma, Aqua, and Galactic didn't use their regional rodent Pokémon, hopefully this team will avoid both.

Magma/Aqua abused Zubat and Poochyena like no other, and Galactic just spammed Glameow/Stunky and Zubat. Kind of avoided it (At least Galactic did), so I definitely agree in totally avoiding them this time. It just gets old seeing the same two Pokémon over and over again. By going with a type (which I'd assume would be Fire from the name) maybe they'll just broadly use different Pokémon of that type instead of the generic ones.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Seeing that there is a place that has a lava lake maybe team Flare tries to turn the lava into gold?Simple but they might use it
    Also there might be another team that opposes Flare and uses water types(Team Magma - Aqua style)

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Honestly that just sounds way too similar to Team Magma and Team Aqua. I wouldn't want another Fire-Water rival teams going at one another again. That would just feel like a giant retconning, and would honestly make the games feel very boring. Turning lava into gold I guess is an interesting concept, but I don't see that happening really. Doesn't involve Pokémon much at all (but then again neither does the actual information we have now), but who knows!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Honestly that just sounds way too similar to Team Magma and Team Aqua. I wouldn't want another Fire-Water rival teams going at one another again. That would just feel like a giant retconning, and would honestly make the games feel very boring. Turning lava into gold I guess is an interesting concept, but I don't see that happening really. Doesn't involve Pokémon much at all (but then again neither does the actual information we have now), but who knows!

Flare > Fire > Magma > RSE Hint. jk but I can see what you mean, it would be more interesting if they were focused around the new Fairy type, or rather it had some involvement in their schemes.

tnfsf11

I want a really really bad team, maybe wanting to wreck havoc & run the city? Or mutate Pokémon & create "perfect" new species for their own use? Or maybe even spread a disease through Pokémon!
    I want a really evil & interesting plan that will make me want to kill more & more grunts, & speaking of grunts they should be a bit smarter with a better variety of pokes, & not a monotype...

tnfsf11

Maybe that's possible...maybe that's why Xerneas get's angry they burn it's forest down, and Yvetal is angry due to the pollution coming from it, idk.
    Pollution, eh?
    Not only will it be interesting but also somewhat educative, many people have talked about certain Pokémon giving them nightmares so how about putting the nightmares to good use? ^_^

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Or maybe the money they're stockpiling is for some sinister purpose their leader is planning on her or his own. Just how Cyrus didn't tell all his members the truth about his plans, and how Ghetsis kept his own reasons for wanting to separate Pokémon and trainers from everyone but the Shadow Triad...seems that as of late the whole leader has secret agenda thing is popular...

tnfsf11

Seriously guys I'm sure GF isn't stupid enough to make the reason making money only, there MUST be a hidden goal they're trying to achieve...
    I hoped that they would invest the money to regenerate a new Mewtwo that looked like the "forme" we saw, but unfortunately it's just a forme -_-

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Maybe they will get enough money by selling Fossils and they will try to burn down the forests(thus Team Flare)so they can try to provoke the 2 legendaries and capture them and their leader will try to summon the third legendary.
    Yveltal is the Death-struction pokemon and Xerneas the Life one so maybe the third one has something to do with ghosts/spirits?(The Ghost master probably)
    It is possible that their leader's wife/children might have died and he he will use the legendaries to bring them back.
    Then you go and explain him that he is wrong and that he shouldnt destroy the natural habitat for his own reasons.

tnfsf11

Maybe they will get enough money by selling Fossils and they will try to burn down the forests(thus Team Flare)so they can try to provoke the 2 legendaries and capture them and their leader will try to summon the third legendary.
    Yveltal is the Death-struction pokemon and Xerneas the Life one so maybe the third one has something to do with ghosts/spirits?(The Ghost master probably)
    It is possible that their leader's wife/children might have died and he he will use the legendaries to bring them back.
    Then you go and explain him that he is wrong and that he shouldnt destroy the natural habitat for his own reasons.
    Seems legit, but I don't think GF will endorse the idea of human revival, it's just... too grim.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Maybe they'll burn a lot of fossil fuels, causing some sort of atmospheric nonsense, which will agitate Xerneas/Yveltal? I don't know, I'm just throwing this out here.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Okay so something I read in the rumour thread really made me think, someone said that Team Flair are looking for fossils... so; to somehow relate the evil team to a legendary Pokemon what if one of the legends is a fossil? But like a special type of fossil that cannot be revived easily? Maybe that's what they're trying to do. Get money to fund a project to build a special fossil reviving machine that will thus revive the legendary Pokemon and let them control it, I mean I wouldn't put it past them.

Back