• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VI : Day Six : The Empire wins!

Mr. James

...seriously? I was already investigated, remember?

My sincere apologies, I must have not checked their report, as I was only focused on jdthebud's. I really do apologize.
And with these confirmed innocents, I do believe that finding the last two should be easy.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Mr. James, I believe Kefka may be dead, unless they are being wise with their actions. Desi and I both have our roles revealed and neither of us have been targetted, and they would have been revealed if they guessed incorrectly. I'm finding it difficult to understand why you're obsessed with finding Kefka.

Mr. James

I do doubt that the empire would fake swords and vests at this point in the game, whereas one of them has fallen.
If I do remember correctly, swords do not backfire.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I do doubt that the empire would fake swords and vests at this point in the game, whereas one of them has fallen.
If I do remember correctly, swords do not backfire.

yes. swords do not do anything if they are fabbed. we should be wary of bows and arrows though since they backfire.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I hope that if it is real that it was given to you, and not Desi who has shown inactivity. A general rule of thumb for vests though is to not say anything about it as if it's fabbed mafia know about it, and don't if it's not.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I wasn't really quite sure, as Aaron was the only one to say anything regarding the matter, so I went ahead and spoke about it.

Years
well we are protected from one NK if its real. I don't really care though...

Scum lean one: swiftie or home guys....

Idk josh aka swiftie is just blending in....and go to Day 1 JD defended home and voted Bard

So Bard is town in my eyes that means we have 5 towns and 4 other guys

Rabi is null to me 'cause of that bull deathgaze theory, it seems like he is diverting attention of town and just want to get a town ( abby) lynch. I know abby has done some dumb **** but nahhh

**** Deathgaze we are hunting scum...

Mr james aka ras Idk i'm confused about you...you supported me accepting nicki's proposal, still thought that JD was a third party....other than that you did nothing that stands out to me...

@everyone: thoughts on Home and Swiftie?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I have a bit of a scum lean on Charlie Brown as well, but I'd be like to see them make a claim first. JD defending Home is pretty suspect as well, probably where I'd look.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Agreed with pecilia here, I'd like to refrain from voting until we give them a chance

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Neutral reads on Aaron. Slight town read on Peci. Obviously town reading Desi. The only person that stands out to me as scummy, even in the slightest, right now is Ras/James. When I get time, I will analyse everyone's posts and give proper reads.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
scumread people because scum defended them. why? there's this thing called buddying guys and jd might have done the same **** to me. I pointed out KSN27 or whatever his name was because of this same reason and was the first one to actually vote for jd when Kiyo revealed his alignment. smh. now, yes I could have called out jd for doing that to me d1 but, unlike KSN27, he did give some valid points. sucks that he was mafia though and thereby it placed me in a bad light.

also, I claim a sword. Now, I am 80% sure that this one is fabbed. Maf knew that Kiyo had a fake vest since they decided to kill him last night. And they also know that he has a bow and arrow too. Maybe they know that it is a real one, so they killed him before Kiyo managed to fire it. I got my sword during that day too so chances are Kiyo got a real one while I got a fabbed one since I didn't visit jd that night. (if you haven't realized, yes I am a visiting role.)

and, Mr. Ras is certainly suspicious because despite of Kiyo's clearing of Bard, he still did get a vote out on him early today. I don't have any other scum reads except for that.

homie out

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I definitely however see where you're coming from regarding Swiftie, seems very non-committal throughout the game and defended rather vehemently a member of The Empire. Thoughts on the game so far?

I literally haven't defended anyone this game (let alone defending someone vehemently) so dunno where you got that from

+1 on scumread on Mr James, tried to get something out of him previous day when I kept questioning him. since there are no conseuqneces if I have a fabbed sword i'd like to stabstabstab him unless anyone has any arguments against

Years
lol I'm neutral hahaha xD

What are you on about, rabi? I said JD defended home...

I say josh attack rabi with sword and i didn't thought that that many people will be suspicious of Ras... :p

I'm waiting for Ras's defense :|

Back