• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VI : Day Six : The Empire wins!

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • Actually let's go for rabi hahaha not putting a vote in this thread :) make sure maf cant rally

Last edited:

Mr. James

As I had stated, my vote on Bardothren was simply a matter of forgetting. It seemd that, for my survival, I should clsim my role.
    I is Cyan Garamonde, and for those who do think that it is a fake claim, do read my first post on Day One. It was me, trying to have Locke out the identity of the gifter. Sadly, Locke has not said any words, nor talked back with a refusal to have roles outing early...The result is that I have not been lucky enough to have got any item. And it is my say that Locke is already dead or has been keeping a low profile.

Resuming: I do hardclaim Cyan Garamonde, and my vote on Bardothren was my lack of attention.

Years
  • Well Ras's claim seems legit, it's settled then....townies vote rabi. :p ( or rabi claim )
    Nicki you'll vote rabi no matter what anyone says
    If you refuse I'll spank you real hard bae c:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • so you're deathgaze and trying to just get me lynched to win? ok desi

This statement bothers me, Desi was revealed as Setzer. Also if you're CCing (was it Cyan?) why not do it immediately, waiting it out sounds pretty scummy if you ask me.

@Desi: Did you want to coordinate tracks tonight? Or keep it on the down low?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I believe I can also see the results of any action Desi makes. So there's that if you need any additional info.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    For what it's worth, I voted for someone but I changed my vote after rereading things. I'm not going to say who I changed my vote to, or who I voted, but I think I'm going to believe Aaron.

Mr. James

Well with that in mind, as previously mentioned I'm definitely not Kefka and that yes I am essentially counter-claiming Ras here.

Because I'm an idiot and mixed posts, rather than reading back I hastily assumed it was yourself that had done so and rolled with it.

Again, completely forgot that Desi was revealed thanks to pairing with Nicki and as it stands I don't believe Cyan was claimed until this phase; Ras was already a little suss so I wanted to see how that went before CCing him. Turns out it turned on me instead.

You...you are counterclaiming me?
    You have made the wrong choice. Let us debate then. According to your statement, thou were waiting for my claim, to counterclaiming it. If we do use a little of reasoning, your post does make as if you were waiting for my claim, to just counterclaim me.
    Now, tell me, why have you been so relunctant to counterclaim until now, that you are cornered?
    Do not mind, I have done the same, but essentially, what your post does tell me is that you were waiting for my claim. Now, do explain to me: You are Cyan. You were waiting for a counterclaim. This is indeed a peculiar behaviour. Instead, you may have a try to claim a dead role, but you have counterclaimed me. I see your effort as really grasping at straws.

Do tell me, was Pecilia waiting for a counterclaim? No.
    Do tell me, was Abby waiting for a counterclaim? No.
    Do tell me, was Kiyotaka Ishimaru waiting for a counterclaim? No.

Do see, that if you are towny, you will not wait for a counterclaim, and as such, waiting for a specific claim so that you can counterclaim is entire scum behaviour, if not a bad play.

Years
  • seriously nicki....why didn't rabi cc ras right after ras claimed instead he posted his deathgaze stuff ( post 174 ). He chosen to cc a person who everyone was suspicous of, in hope to win a suspicious vs suspicious guy thing...

but the way he is acting like he didn't know about my role makes me think he is not mafia but a third party 'cause mafia will never miss such obvious thing

well hell with it just lynch Rabi guys...if he turned out to be town we just gotta lynch Ras simple..

Sparkin

Mr. James had tried to claim a role he hadn't, and he was gonna get away with it.
    Mr. James had lost with a tie, because some had forgotten to change their votes and some forgot to send them, and that was his demise.

Mr. James is dead! They were sided with no one!

It's now a Night Phase. You may send in your night actions, if you have one.

Rules
    Spoiler:

The Players
    Bardothren as ???
    Home as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Returner
    Swiftie as ???
    metroid711 as a Returner
    Mr. James as ????????
    Abby as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Nakuzami as ????????
    Pecilia as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Rabinov as ???
    jdthebud as an Imperial
    KNS27 as a Returner

Last edited:

Sparkin

Luckily, the returners didn't lose any of their own.

No one died. Yay!

It's now a Day Phase. You can now choose whether someone will die or not.

Rules
    Spoiler:

The Players
    Bardothren as ???
    Home as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Returner
    Swiftie as ???
    metroid711 as a Returner
    Mr. James as ????????
    Abby as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Nakuzami as ????????