• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VI : Day Six : The Empire wins!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • I'm a mog. I check for items every night. Is there something fishy about visiting?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I mean there isn't an exact Godfather, unless you're Shadow, but you wouldn't know who that would be until after being a NK target.

@Desi: How did tracking Abby again go, or did you decide otherwise?

EDIT:
    I'm a mog. I check for items every night. Is there something fishy about visiting?

OP said:
    Setzer Gabbiani
    The proud owner of the world's only airship, Setzer is a free man who lives to fly the skies.
    - Each night, can choose to track someone.
    - The next day, he will know who that player went to visit.
    - Can't track Mog's actions.
    HMMMMM [Vote]Home

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • [Vote] Home

Busted. Nice call Pecilia. That would make him Cid and whatever Charlie got, worthless.

EDIT: well, regular grunts have a visit too. It's very unlikely Cid's around after this one.

Yes, but I actually think CB might be a certain someone else. I visited him N1 and he didn't follow anyone. Didn't say this until now because I wanted to see if he'd claim a role that contradicted my result.

jombii

Years
  • 39662600mog-with-sword-jpg.jpg

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Not that I didn't catch it, I just ignored it. My CC would have no weight against Abby's, so I wanted to wait till I eventually got hit to protect us all from a NK and use that as my CC.

[VOTE] Home

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I'm not sure about how the Leo will work if he's the only non-returner left, but he acts as a doc alongside Strago. A̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶S̶p̶a̶r̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶D̶M̶/̶P̶M̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶.̶

EDIT: Just got confirmation that it is no longer needed.

Last edited:

jombii

Years
  • what? I told you I was mog. Shadow mog, maybe.

sparkin, what is my wincon if I am not recruited by the mafia?

Back