• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! =^.^=

Years
  • Hi Everyone! My name is Holly. I'm 26 years old (hope that's okay, i'm not bad or anything). I'm a HUGE FAN of Meowth & Persian Pokemon. But i love all Pokemon. I am a PROUD Supporter & Follower of Team Rocket. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi Everyone! My name is Holly. I'm 26 years old (hope that's okay, i'm not bad or anything). I'm a HUGE FAN of Meowth & Persian Pokemon. But i love all Pokemon. I am a PROUD Supporter & Follower of Team Rocket. :)
    Hii, why would it be bad to be 26? I am too d: Welcome to the forums!

A Team Rocket fan, huh. /goes Red mode and ruins operations!

Years
  • I like Meowth too! And Persian also, but my favorite of those are Meowth who stand on all fours. Remember that TR Meowth backstory episode? Man I miss it. They're still cute on their back legs, but I preferred Meowth on all fours. ;w;

Welcome Holly. =) Hope we'll see you around the PokéAni forum, and be sure to stick around!!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi Everyone! My name is Holly. I'm 26 years old (hope that's okay, i'm not bad or anything). I'm a HUGE FAN of Meowth & Persian Pokemon. But i love all Pokemon. I am a PROUD Supporter & Follower of Team Rocket. :)

Ohh, I used to like Meowth and Persian a lot too. Haven't used them much, but I do love the artwork of them! But yeah, welcome, welcomeee to the forums, and I'm happy to meet you! Have a great night, and a great time during your stay. <33

Back