• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE WATER FESTIVAL IS COMING BACK

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • awesome! i went to my downtown area last night and lots of water pokemon were there! i got a mudkip!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm hoping to get a shiny Shellder. A friend and I usually wander around downtown and get quite a lot.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaaaah, even in my apartment I Just opened it up to lots of water types! Normally I find nothing around here...

Also hoping for Shellder like Caite is

And maybe more Magikarp for my Gyarados...

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I don't seem to be all that lucky when getting shines when it comes to other people I know. I only have 2 whereas others I know have several.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This event is helping me catch a lot, buuut still no Shiny Shellder... or shiny anything so far.

At one point I opened up the game to ten Wailmer spawns and kinda laughed awkwardly in the middle of a grocery store.

Years
  • I'm happy I just caught a Squirtle; I didn't have one. I was on hunting Magikarps, but I didn't find many.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    I?ve caught one shiny Kabuto yesterday, and today I hatched another shiny Kabuto.

Unfortunately these are both duplicates as I caught 2 shiny Kabuto during Adventure Week. Still on the lookout for shiny Shellder, Magikarp, Wynaut and Wailmer.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I haven't played Pokemon Go in a while but when the Water Festival Event came back I re-installed & I'm having fun now since I can try to get a Swampert!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    So the past few times my friend and I have gone out to the same area to play it hasn't seemed like it's been worth it at all. Like the first 3 or 4 times we went we got a ton of Pokemon and now it's not like it's even worth it. We might get 25 where as the first few times we'd be getting 100.

Has anyone else had this issue or notice something like this when they play in the same area? I don't think I noticed this for the Rock event.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen today
    Yesterday afternoon I found my first shiny Wailmer. It was 198 encounters this event though I saw quite a few during the earth day event.

Years
  • This event was great for me so far. I was able to get Water-Type Pok?mon from 2nd and 3rd gens that weren't in the game back in 2016. No shiny yet, but I saw/caught about 20 Pok?mon so far.

Back