• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm back, possibly for good :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Yeah...

I'm not quite sure if anyone would remember me around at all, but hey that's all cool if you don't know me we can be friends and chat up and all kinds of things! Truth be told I actually came back because I felt like writing but even I don't know where I'll hang out, maybe around the discord or this new Underground section, who knows.

So yeah it's nice to be back and I look forward to exploring the forums again. :)

Years
  • ho crap hey! I remember you very clearly. Had always hoped you'd stick around, but then you fell off the forum since 2014.. ): aaaa nice to see you around again, have fun ~ anything you want to be called, before I start calling you Alt or something? ahah.

Years
  • Yeah...

I'm not quite sure if anyone would remember me around at all, but hey that's all cool if you don't know me we can be friends and chat up and all kinds of things! Truth be told I actually came back because I felt like writing but even I don't know where I'll hang out, maybe around the discord or this new Underground section, who knows.

So yeah it's nice to be back and I look forward to exploring the forums again. :)

HI THERE! WELCOME TO PC!!! I'm Desi lol I'm here to take you to the Underneath The PokéCommunity where Underground resides xD Its a section dedicated to mafia games. I'm damn sure you'll like it. Just VM me if something is confusing you about UG. I dunno if any game sign ups are open but they will be soon c: I hope to see you around there. ^.^
    Here is UG server discord link Visit our Discord server!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Yeah...

Hi welcome back! I don't actually know you, but you seem cool :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo, welcome back to PC! I vaguely remember your username, but I'm quite sure we don't know each other at all, but we should change that :D I'm sure there's so much more to explore in terms of sections. I'm sure you'll quite enjoy the Discord server. I don't know too much about the Underground myself, but I only hear great things about it! Maybe we should get involved in a mafia game sometime soon, yeah?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yeah...

Heeeey, I remember you! You were the mod for the Fan Clubs before, yes? Welcome back! Yeah, we've got new stuff to check out, and a lot more people to meet, so I really do hope you'll stick around! Love to chat with you sometime! Have a great day too. <33

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Yeah...

Hi Alternative, we don't really know know each other, but hey welcome back to PC!

Pika Pika :chu:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey, I remember you! It's been a loooooong time. Welcome back, man!

Discord is pretty happenin' here these days, although I really should do a better job of getting on there myself. Either way, I'm sure I'll see you around one of the many peripheries PC has grown in your absence. Nice to see another familiar face, for sure.

Back