• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo! PokeHunterBlack is back!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    Hehe, its a funny story... I lost my password, and couldn't get it back 😂😂😂. Its been awhile, so I'm lost, could anyone help me around?

Years
  • Hey Neo. ^^ Welcome back! If you need any help you can message me, there are a lot of things you can do here so it really depends on what you have questions about and what you want to discuss. Generally it's as usual.. find places you're interested in and talk in the discussions haha.

We're a lot more lenient than years ago too, you should be fine as long as you don't insult people. Have fun. <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2017
    Hey Neo. ^^ Welcome back! If you need any help you can message me, there are a lot of things you can do here so it really depends on what you have questions about and what you want to discuss. Generally it's as usual.. find places you're interested in and talk in the discussions haha.

We're a lot more lenient than years ago too, you should be fine as long as you don't insult people. Have fun. <3

Thanks. I think I'm friends with you on my old account as well

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! If you'd like to access your old account, you can message Rukario and I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping you in getting it back! I'm sure a lot has changed since you were last active, but taking a gander at the rules would be a great start! Enjoy your time here, I'm sure you'll find something you enjoy within the community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hehe, its a funny story... I lost my password, and couldn't get it back 😂😂😂. Its been awhile, so I'm lost, could anyone help me around?

Welcome back! Yeah, feel free to ask the site admins and Rukario for assistance, and they'll be able to help you out. <33 I do hope you have fun here once again; see you soon. ^^

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hehe, its a funny story... I lost my password, and couldn't get it back 😂😂😂. Its been awhile, so I'm lost, could anyone help me around?
    Hey there Neo! I think I had you on my friends list, under your old username? Anyways, welcome back to the Community :). Hope you have a good time around here :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back