• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
Welcome MythicalSerenade, you've found the right place! PC is know for it's huge library fangames, and we have a pretty big trading corner.

The people here are really nice, so enjoy your time here! Have a nice day

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heyo, welcome to PC, MythicalSerenade! We have a pretty extensive Trade Corner so I'm sure you'll find what you happen to be looking for. PC is very widely know for it's Fan Games section, which you can find here. There are so many great hacks here, if you're looking to play, you'll definitely find one here! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, I hope to see you around the community!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Finally decided to join these forums!
I'm moving over to here primarily for trading purposes.
I'm also here to check out fangames and meet more awesome people!
Hope you have a fabulous day ;)
Yo, welcome! Hope you'll have a fun stay here and find the mons and games you want~

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 20, 2017
I don't have a fangame to suggest, but I have a nuzlocke variant to make the old games more fun.
It's called the sleeperlocke.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Finally decided to join these forums!
I'm moving over to here primarily for trading purposes.
I'm also here to check out fangames and meet more awesome people!
Hope you have a fabulous day ;)
Hey Mythical, we're already familiar with each other, sorta ;), but let me officially welcome you to the Forums.

There is a big Trading Section, so that should be helpful for all your trading needs, do check it out (if you haven't already). And for Fanmade Games, check out Fan Games Section, as suggested by tokyodrift.

Hope you have a good stay here & see ya around soon :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back