• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Poketuber - Sleeperlocke Creator

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2017
    Hey everyone! I assume we've all seen a pokemon let's play by someone before and I've even made my own and to make it interesting I created a variant of the nuzlocke that if done right should be somewhat harder than a nuzlocke in the beginning but potentially easier as the game goes on. Basically, I want to know if anyone else has ideas for nuzlocke variants or just your opinion on the variant of my own creation: the sleeperlocke (Still in Development).
    http://nuzlocke.wikia.com/wiki/Sleeperlocke
    I didn't think of it till about halfway through my let's play to make it more fresh and interesting since I've already played ruby quite a bit over the years but here is the entire playlist:
    thanks if you check it out but if not thats alright since I mostly do it for fun ^_^ I'm LazyDragon and remember to take it easy.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyaaaa, welcome to the forum! I reccomend using your signature if you wanna advertise your content, or if you have videos, you can share them in a let's play content in the Video Games section. :]

I hope it grows well! Have a great time, and feel free to contact me if anything pops up, mmkay? <33

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC LazyDragon! I, like Sheep, tend to be a worrywort D:
    We do have a Challenges section where you can post your own challenges and share your progress with the rest of the community. There are also many current challenges that you can take part in. Feel free to post your Let's Play videos over in Video Games. Enjoy your time with us! :D

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Hey everyone! I assume we've all seen a pokemon let's play by someone before and I've even made my own and to make it interesting I created a variant of the nuzlocke that if done right should be somewhat harder than a nuzlocke in the beginning but potentially easier as the game goes on. Basically, I want to know if anyone else has ideas for nuzlocke variants or just your opinion on the variant of my own creation: the sleeperlocke (Still in Development).
    I didn't think of it till about halfway through my let's play to make it more fresh and interesting since I've already played ruby quite a bit over the years but here is the entire playlist:
    thanks if you check it out but if not thats alright since I mostly do it for fun ^_^ I'm LazyDragon and remember to take it easy.

Hi fellow poketuber! welcome to PC :) You've got our sub ^^ best wishes Michelle

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hey everyone! I assume we've all seen a pokemon let's play by someone before and I've even made my own and to make it interesting I created a variant of the nuzlocke that if done right should be somewhat harder than a nuzlocke in the beginning but potentially easier as the game goes on. Basically, I want to know if anyone else has ideas for nuzlocke variants or just your opinion on the variant of my own creation: the sleeperlocke (Still in Development).
    Hey Lazydragon, welcome to the community.

I haven't done too many Nuzlockes lately, don't have much spare time, but good luck with yours.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back