• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    I got a slowpoke and a belsprout today from eggs. Not too bad since although I already had them, I need to save up candy for their evolutions :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I hatched 3 5.0 eggs recently, the first had Paras, the second had Paras....

The third had Tangela, my first one and the first one I've seen in the game. It was 625cp and gave me 14 candies.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Puts my other one to shame.

yafdqKW.png

Years
  • I hatched an Oddish yesterday, not that good but it gave me enough candies to evolve it into a Gloom :)

Got a Caterpie from an egg today but still striving for that Butterfree.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hatched a Magnemite the other day. Probably the only one I'll ever get lol. I've never seen one in the wild around here.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hatched a cute little Meowth! Not too special but it gave me enough candy to get a very underwhelming Persian so I'm happy enough with it.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My last 5.0 egg hatched a second Tangela. 716cp and it came with 18 candies.

Years
  • Pretty happy cause a Clefairy hatched out of a 2k egg on a walk today, another entry to the Pokedex :)

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • I'm ready to go How to Basic and start smashing some real life eggs.

I've hatched THREE 10km eggs in the last two days.

- Magmar
    - Magmar
    - Pinsir

I did get a Lapras two days ago, sure, but that was sandwiched between the recent nightmare and an accursed Hitmonchan right before that.

...I have yet one more 10km egg incubating as of now. I don't know what's worse... not getting any 10km eggs or hatching rejects from said 10km eggs.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My last 5.0 egg hatched a second Tangela. 716cp and it came with 18 candies.
    Wooo Tangela! Nice hatch that's an awesome one to land on with how rare it is. Decent CP too - is it one you're planning to use?

I'm ready to go How to Basic and start smashing some real life eggs.

I've hatched THREE 10km eggs in the last two days.

Spoiler:

I did get a Lapras two days ago, sure, but that was sandwiched between the recent nightmare and an accursed Hitmonchan right before that.

...I have yet one more 10km egg incubating as of now. I don't know what's worse... not getting any 10km eggs or hatching rejects from said 10km eggs.
    Ahah I feel your pain! Out of the four 10 KM eggs I've hatched, three have been Magmar and oh god am I starting to hate that Pokémon now. I would say it's worse to hatch bad ones constantly, the excitement from finding one of the 10 KM eggs is so much fun but then seeing it hatch into something awful is somewhat crushing! Not to mention how long they take...

SHOVES EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY

I HATCHED A SNORLAX TODAY Y'ALL
    Jealous! Very nice hatch, what CP did it come out at??

Back