• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Checkchiron

PokeArtist
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    I hatched a Magikarp from my 2k Egg. Was pretty happy with that because it means free candy. And I got a Lickytung from a 5k egg, didn't have that one yet so that was also a nice surprise

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Got a chancey from my 10K yesterday. There were a lot of cooler things it could have been, but hey, a new entry in the pokedex is nothing to sniff at!

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Just hatched a CP 107 Nidoran male. Decent potential, something new for my Dex, can't complain.

My 10km egg is halfway hatched too, if there's a God, it'll be something good.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My 10km egg is halfway hatched too, if there's a God, it'll be something good.
    Inb4 Eevee ;) Good luck, hope you get something good!

I just hatched this little beauty, everyone prepare to be jealous:
    Spoiler:

In all seriousness I am actually pretty happy with this little guy - it's a very high level compared to the Caterpie I've been finding and I'd really love a strong Butterfree, if such a thing exists...

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Inb4 Eevee ;) Good luck, hope you get something good!

I just hatched this little beauty, everyone prepare to be jealous:
    Spoiler:

In all seriousness I am actually pretty happy with this little guy - it's a very high level compared to the Caterpie I've been finding and I'd really love a strong Butterfree, if such a thing exists...

Merci, Monsieur Écureuil :D

Also wow @ that Caterpie haha, puts the CP66 one I currently have to shame!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Jealous! What CP did it come out at and how much candy did you get/do you have for it? Make sure you poke him on his status screen as his animation is wonderful!

It's Cp is 259 and it has 17 candies. It's the first one I've seen. It was actually invisible when it first hatched, but appeared after the hatching sequence ended.

Years
  • Hatched 2 at the same time, got a Bulbasaur and a Pikachu, which means I now have one of each of the starters!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hatched a Diglett out of a 5km egg the other night.

Haven't been walking around much enough to hatch the other ones I've got in my inventory.

Vindra

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Rhyhorn out of a 5km egg... now I'm working on two 10km eggs but it's been so beastly hot here that I don't want to go out walking!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I hatched two of my 10km eggs today! These are what I got

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    I got a porygon yesterday! Very chuffed as never seen so much as the silhouette of one before so I assume they're rare, at least in my area. I also hatched a pidgey and a weedle :| The weedle I don't mind as I still don't have enough candy for a beedrill, but the pidgey was a kick in the teeth. I'd give anything to hatch a charmander...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Last night I got a Goldeen and an Oddish. ]:

I still have rotten luck when it comes to hatching.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Yesterday I hatched the largest Dratini I have ever found, since he's my biggest he'll probably become my first Dragonite! I also hatched my very first Omanyte who has a decent CP, but probably wont make it to being an Omastar for a while since Omanytes are so rare where I live. Both of these were 10km eggs.

picture.php
    picture.php

Back