• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    I got a female Nidoran from my recent 5K egg - I already had one but I got looooaads of candy from it so at least I'm closer to an evolution.

Got another 5K that's about to pop. Hoping for an ekans or growlithe but anyhthing I don't have would be neat.

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
  • The last egg I hatched was from my 10k, and it was a 334CP Scyther! I currently have 2 5ks in incu's so lets hope for goodies!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    The last egg I hatched was a 2km and it was a Pidgey....I was a little disappointed, but I didn't expect much from a low km egg. I'm hatching 3 10 km eggs soon I hope I get better results. ^^;;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Just hatched a 5 KM Magnemite egg - only need 2 more Magnemite until Magneton now :D The Magnemite came out at 497 CP which is pretty darn good for me so I'm very happy with that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Hatched out a rhyhorn during lunch yesterday - I was well-chuffed; new entry in the dex, decent CP and it gave me a nice chunk of candy. Then a 2K hatched out a pidgey *headdesk*

Got a 10K nearly ready to hatch; first 10K for me so should be something I don't already have, and a new 5K on the go.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

plz kill me I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER MAGMAR. I mean it's great and all getting a rare Pokémon but come on, three 10 KM eggs out of four that I've hatched have been this guy. It's a joke XD

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Just hatched my third Hitmonlee from a 10km egg.

C'mon...

3x Hitmonlee
    2x Onix
    1x Chansey
    1x Eevee
    1x Omanyte

Incubating another 10km egg. Cut me some slack, game.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Just hatched a... wait for it... trust me it's worth waiting for... it's a...
    Spoiler:

My last egg contained Sandshrew.
    Jealous! What CP did it come out at and how much candy did you get/do you have for it? Make sure you poke him on his status screen as his animation is wonderful!

Back