• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Mystery Dungeon - which classmate did you choose?

Which one?

• Deerling

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Goomy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pancham

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Shelmet

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Espurr

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
In Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, there's a section of the game where your partner is unavailable, so you have to choose one of your classmates to go on a mission with you (after which all five of them are "connected" to your team). Which one did you guys pick and why?

I went with Pancham ._. What can I say? Reformed antagonists always secure a special place in my heart. Plus, it was quite fun to imagine how he and my quiet, mature, slightly odd protagonist would interact while traversing a dungeon. :giggle:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I think I remember choosing Espurr. She already joined a couple times before this, so I knew she would be helpful.

Years
I think I chose Shelmet. Deerling would've been redundant because I myself was a Chikorita. I could've chosen any of the other four, but I think Shelmet either had a better moveset or had a type advantage against most of the wild Pokemon in the next dungeon.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Even though my player is a Bulbasaur, I still chose Deerling because she's one of my favorite characters so far! That reminds me, I still need to finish this game haha. I actually started only a couple of months ago (laaaate, I know), but then I put it on hold because classes were getting in the way. =/

Back