The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
FireRed Pokemon Outlaw

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Old 3 Weeks Ago (4:34 AM).

Great hack! Not a lot of changes, but just enough to make it different. Some difficulties at the start with Vulpix, had to grind up some levels to get past that Arcanine.

Difficulty sure ramps up later! At the Snorlax part, I got past about 20 trainers and was hustled into the Police HQ without a chance to heal. That was a bit annoying.

Am still completing the hack, but it looks good. Great job.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:46 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Batman2.

this is the greatest pokemon game i've ever played, PLEASE make a sequel and if you do please let there be am option to join team rocket
Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:36 PM).
*insert dumb user title here*

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman2 View Post
this is the greatest pokemon game i've ever played, PLEASE make a sequel and if you do please let there be am option to join team rocket
There's already a sequel, called Pokemon Korosu.
Old 1 Week Ago (4:35 PM).

Crizzle, do you have a list of which Pokemon appear in each area? Also, have you altered any TMs or Pokemon movelists? I want to use Paras(ect) but its FireRed/LeafGreen movelist is total garbage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ish117 View Post
Thanks for the hack! Just one bug that I found... for some reason in Diglett's cave the exit near Pewter City disappeared. Because of this I couldn't go back to get flash for rock tunnel which was a bit unfortunate. Getting a Totodile at the beginning was great, and the scripts were hilarious!
Where in the world do you get a Totodile at the beginning of the game?
Old 1 Week Ago (8:44 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Moon View Post
Where in the world do you get a Totodile at the beginning of the game?
Found it. A guy in the nightclub in Pewter City on the second floor will sell it to you for 500 Pokedollars. So anyone wanting it should have at least 550 Pokedollars on them to also cover the cost of admission in the club.

I skipped the Nightclub the first time I played because I was looking for a new Pokemon to use and thought the Nightclub had nothing but trainers. (and drunk/doped up assholes.)
Old 6 Days Ago (2:59 PM).
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Moon View Post
Crizzle, do you have a list of which Pokemon appear in each area? Also, have you altered any TMs or Pokemon movelists? I want to use Paras(ect) but its FireRed/LeafGreen movelist is total garbage.
No I do not. I didn't take this hack serious enough to document anything. Also didn't know how to change Pokemon learnsets at the time I made this hack.

Check out the great completed hacks that I made:

Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
Pokemon CAWPS
Pokemon Outlaw
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links