• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • pokejungle said:
    being moderator seems a terrible amount of responsibilty...

I still would like to be one, it sounds kinda fun...What is it like Dakota?
    being a staff over this crazy forum is one thing i don't want to do in my entire life... unless...

but mods = crapload of trouble for you... it's never fun... really it's not x.x the more work you do, the more complaints you get with lesser "praises" for your hard work. how cruel to be a mod...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Picture the biggest, grossest, vat of 10 year old peanut butter and...well...you can probably guess the rest...

shady won't you please stand up...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • pokejungle said:
    sounds.....stinky!

Why don't more mods quit then?
    2 reasons:

a) mods = higher status in PC, which means a step closer to absolute power in this world... so let's hog the mod spot, do nothing and enjoy the "i bow down to worship you" status

b) they're responsible and knows that someone has to do the crappy job... so might as well be them so everyone else can enjoy.

sadly... not all mods belong to type B...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hmmmm, I still want to be a mod.

All my friends are like Arcanine, Moonlight, tmbjr.....

I don't know why I'm not. I joined around the same time Arcanine did. Maybe its because Kwesi thinks I'm annoying. ^^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • pokejungle said:
    Hmmmm, I still want to be a mod.

All my friends are like Arcanine, Moonlight, tmbjr.....

I don't know why I'm not. I joined around the same time Arcanine did. Maybe its because Kwesi thinks I'm annoying. ^^
    by saying that your chance of being a mod drops heavily... people who requests to be mod usually takes longer than usual to become one... ask Alyssa about how that feels XD (but she's finally a mod)

just because your friends are mods... and just because you joined PC for a long time... that doesn't quality you a gurantee mod... Kairi has been here for half a year and she's a praetor... Arcanine isn't here for that long of a time too relatively, and he's Smod. It's what you do, and your dedication to PC that counts.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Unfortuneatly I found out asking Kwesi to be mod is a bad idea from experience, so I know how that works...>_<

I am TRYING to be dedicated to PC, if you'll notice I've been posting A LOT more than I usually do, my new amount of posting. I will try not to leave PC for long times again too.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I lost 1000+....Wow!
    That means I lost 1000+ dollars. XD

Argh, why do these things happen when I take a day off in PC?
    They should atleast do that when I'm here. :P

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • Ohh forget that part of the past and go to right now!You want a topic here's one "do you have annoying bros. or sisters even people who think you're their friend but not"let's talk about that.

Yes bros. and sisters and some wierd kid in class who thinks every one is his friend.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Can someone hand me a dictionary? Or best of all... a translator regarding the above...

@ Anti-Spam Gun: there are always tons of people who thinks that everyone's his/her friends... yet in reality, perhaps it's the other way around...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, it happened while I was gone, too. -_- I always miss these things.

So, is there any way that CrazyMeowth could ever come back and do this again? =\ Is he IP banned, etc?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Ah, it happened while I was gone, too. -_- I always miss these things.

So, is there any way that CrazyMeowth could ever come back and do this again? =\ Is he IP banned, etc?
    crazymeowth has carefully planned this all from the beginning... he has precise plans to trick poor Arcanine into the mess (how evil). If he's so determined to do it again, IP block won't be able to stop him. He'll find ways to get across as I have heard of ways to change IP...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    frostweaver said:
    Can someone hand me a dictionary? Or best of all... a translator regarding the above...

@ Anti-Spam Gun: there are always tons of people who thinks that everyone's his/her friends... yet in reality, perhaps it's the other way around...

I don't think everyone's my enemy either. :P
    But sometimes I go into deep thought's like that also.

Speaking of friends I might have to take out my picture in my sig to add more friends later on. I passed the character limit more than twice now. So I took out some other minor things from my sig.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • I am like so lucky, I lost only 15 or so posts n.n Or I lose 115 o.o Forgot my count.

CrazyMeowth was an evil monkey x.x *growls*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't have a "friends list" in my sig because I know that some people I consider friends likely don't think of me the same way. So to save the both of us the embarassment, I just keep it out of the sig. Besides, when I forget someone, it would really be a hit to their self esteem or whatever, I'm sure. =\

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ... how do you even remember that you lost only 15 posts? I didn't even know that I lost post count until i see blue screaming out about it. Then i'm like... "hmm...? something wrong with post count...? seems to be recording numbers alright... oh wait hey i'm down to 1400s instead of 4400s... wow what happened" o.o;

either way... most of the things (PC wise) are back in order... so let's drop the topic about CrazyMeowth.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    frostweaver said:
    crazymeowth has carefully planned this all from the beginning... he has precise plans to trick poor Arcanine into the mess (how evil). If he's so determined to do it again, IP block won't be able to stop him. He'll find ways to get across as I have heard of ways to change IP...
    That's a scary thought. =\ I knew from the beginning that he was a troublemaker.

Also, I went ahead and re-made the old 'Leave of Absence' thread, if everyone thinks that that's okay?

Anyways, I guess to change the topic... I got a chicken and a duck yesterday! ^_^ They're just babies. They're so adorable! I'll have to take pictures for you all. My brothers and cousins also got one of each. I don't know what kind they are yet, but I'm pretty sure that my duck is a mallard. I may name it Mally. I'm still deciding on some names. *dances around* I've always wanted them! =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back