• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Pokémon GO Beyond

Pokémon GO Beyond

Pokémon GO Beyond

Pokémon Go is evolving! Find out about Pokémon Go Beyond and what that means for you.

-GiЯ

Banned
Years

Are you happy about Beyond?

What are your thoughts?
What are you looking forward to?

Discuss everything Béyond (like what I did there)

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years

Are you happy about Beyond?

What are your thoughts?
What are you looking forward to?

Discuss everything Béyond (like what I did there)

*Note to Mod* Article to link - 39833 (prefix should be article also)
Linked article with this thread now!

Wonder how much impact seasons will have on spawns... level 40+ gives something to do but it's going to be a slow burn for me, haha.

-GiЯ

Banned
Years
Linked article with this thread now!

Wonder how much impact seasons will have on spawns... level 40+ gives something to do but it's going to be a slow burn for me, haha.

Thank you!

When I read that (source) I thought to myself "don't they already kind of do this?"
Personally I am only LVL 36, I started the day of release but got over it quick. Kind of forgot about it until late last year and have been grinding ever since. It's just a daily routine now. =)

I'm disappointed in myself for giving up on PoGo so quick in the beginning, because without a doubt I would be LVL 40 now, went from 22 - 36.75 in such a short time, but not even being half way to LVL 40 there's no way I'll be there in time for the bonus perks. However I am excited about the LVL increase and cant wait to see how Niantic implements all these changes in what they dub the biggest update to PoGo since its release.

Unlike the currently LVL system I do however like that they will be incorporating challenges into leveling.

Years
I'm interested! Been leveling up super slowly, almost at 38 now. So I suppose I won't be able to take advantage of the new level-up system from 40-50 quite yet. But looking at those tasks..... it'd probably take me ages lol (as intended, I suppose)?

but eeee fennekin is comin'!!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm still waiting for it to kick in for me. I was able to reach 40 earlier this year so now I just sit and wait.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
I'm not too excited tbh. Levelling up is sooo slow, so the level cap doesn't really affect me. Hyped about gen 6 though!!!

Back