• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Pokémon Masters general discussion

Years
  • because I need a thread to ramble about general masters stuff <3
    anyone still playing? atm we have a Team Rocket + Lusamine/Lillie/Gladion events going on. I already finished the latter but am going through the former bit by bit haha. where are you guys at?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've gotten James thanks to Dragon showing me and then I just had to start playing. xD

Years
  • didn't see the above post, woops!

Anyone else still playing? Any noteworthy recent events to mention? I log in and do my dailies every day but been a bit demotivated with it lately. Still no Lillie and Clefairy. :(

Years
  • I think I do will need to get more level up items first

My apologies, it looks like Mewtwo's weak to Dark types in story mode.

What dark types do you have?

Karen, Rosa, and Brendan should probably see you through, putting Rosa slot 1, Brendan slot 2, and Karen slot 3, then focus on downing Mewtwo first by using X Special Attack All on Rosa, Dire Hit + on Karen, and No Turning Back on Brendan in that order twice each, then attacking with Energy Ball, Snarl, and Bullet Seed until you can use Karen's Sync move, then focus on attacking with Dark Pulse until Mewtwo is down, then sweep up the two side Pokemon. Basically, try to Sync Move as early as feasible with Karen.

This isn't who I beat this with, but my Sync Pairs are all level 135/level 140, so who I actually used isn't relevant because any super-effective Pokemon works once you're that far above the story's level.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've not been the most active player for a while, but I do usually do my dailies each day. I recently pulled Hilda & Diancie (Sygna Suit) and am quite happy about that because she's cute and Unova..! But when it comes to unlocking level caps and doing all the hardest maps in events etc, stopped keeping up with that a while ago. If auto battle can't do it I feel bad saying I don't bother. :( Gotten so reliant on it tbh.

agravedigger

Fossil Maniac
    Years
  • I tried it, but it's not my cup of tea, probably since it's gacha and the strong pairs usually equal popular characters. I feel like it's a bit of a weak and slow-paced story too, not really something that pushes me to keep playing.

Years
  • Snagged lots of 4 stars in the recent event where you got 10 free pulls a day, even if most were dupes. Still hoping I can somehow get May and Latias before her event ends but I don't have enough gems at this point so it probably won't happen. Anyone else still playing?

Back