The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio Progressing ROM Hacks
Ruby Pokemon Islas Doradas (English Version Announcement)

Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Old 1 Week Ago (11:05 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gokuto- View Post
UPDATE:

Due to real-life circumstances and such, the original January plans have been delayed quite a bit, haha...Sorry about that! Gintoki and I are back on track, full speed ahead. Working on some bugs and to deliver the best translation possible. I sincerely apologize for the wait, but we're almost there. I appreciate your patience very much... Thank you!
Take your time. Translating somethings take time so it's completely understandable. I once had to translate an article on chemistry from french to english, and it took me 3 weeks. As long as the game is progressing well, the release wont be a problem. Good luck!

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (2:05 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gokuto- View Post
UPDATE:

Due to real-life circumstances and such, the original January plans have been delayed quite a bit, haha...Sorry about that! Gintoki and I are back on track, full speed ahead. Working on some bugs and to deliver the best translation possible. I sincerely apologize for the wait, but we're almost there. I appreciate your patience very much... Thank you!
Much appreciated for the update (at least personally). I hope we are going to play a new game with new excitements!

Name: CrystalDust
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old 4 Days Ago (3:44 PM).
Veteren Trainer

Nature: Lonely
Best of luck to you guys and keep going strong! I hope things continue to progress smoothly for you guys. :)

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links