• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tEMafia!!!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Night Zero!!!

Temiy went and asked the human if it wanted to play tAGS!!!

The human said yes!!!

Or at least it did not say no!!!

Time to play tAGS!!!

quick gO HIDE!!!

and human SEEK!!!

Rules

hover for translation!!
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply!!
    • Everytem gets one vote per day!! day is 48 hour prob!! vote can change at anytiem!!
    • everytem must vote!! is for gud cause!! miss 2 vote means instant disqualifitemtion!!
    • votes shuld be [b]##Tag[/b] Player, or it no count!!
    • if want change vote, first must [b]##Untag[/b] Player befor make new one!!
    • No privat speak bout gaim outside of gaim!! is bad don't do it!! all talk must be in gaim!!
    • pleas be quiet after u get tag!! u can talk one post tho!!
    • post during night make human find u too easy!! or tEM find human if human post!! don't do it, instant disqualifitemtion!!
    • Actions of night shuld be sent to Temiy by PM!! also say if no use action!!
    Cast List

Nakuzami as Temiy

Goku
    Earth Traveler
    Nimsy
    Johnny
    Davepetasprite^2
    jdthebud
    gimmepie
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius
    Bardothren
    Melody
    Mars™
    NightKrow
    Syndrome
    Wicked3DS
    drewbie411
    Killua
    mew_nani
    Golgari
    Charlie Brown
    Superjolt

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day One!!!

Temiy watch as human start gaim of hide and seek!!

human go right up to Wicked3Dtem and put hand right on!! it was . . . so cUTE!!!!! Temiy also see that the Tem in the Wall had been watching Wicked3Dtem, and was watch so intent!! probs didn't see human very well tho!! so close!!

Temiy then see Allergic Tem pet Bardotem. They seem to enjoy themself!!

And them Temiy saw . . . oh no Bob visitor so nOT CUTE!!!

But now it is day, and everytem must now try to find the hUMAN!! tem must come to contemsus to vote on who think human is!! let's win hide and seek!!

Wicked3DS has been tagged! He was Temmie!!

Rules

hover for translation!!
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply!!
    • Everytem gets one vote per day!! day is 48 hour prob!! vote can change at anytiem!!
    • everytem must vote!! is for gud cause!! miss 2 vote means instant disqualifitemtion!!
    • votes shuld be [b]##Tag[/b] Player, or it no count!!
    • if want change vote, first must [b]##Untag[/b] Player befor make new one!!
    • No privat speak bout gaim outside of gaim!! is bad don't do it!! all talk must be in gaim!!
    • pleas be quiet after u get tag!! u can talk one post tho!!
    • post during night make human find u too easy!! or tEM find human if human post!! don't do it, instant disqualifitemtion!!
    • Actions of night shuld be sent to Temiy by PM!! also say if no use action!!
    Cast List

Nakuzami as Temiy
    Wicked3DS as Temmie

Goku
    Earth Traveler
    Nimsy
    Johnny
    Davepetasprite^2
    jdthebud
    gimmepie
    G-Cis Harmonia Gropius
    Bardothren
    Melody
    Mars™
    NightKrow
    Syndrome
    drewbie411
    Killua
    mew_nani
    Golgari
    Charlie Brown
    Superjolt

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • hOI!! tEM!!

This game is gonna be hella hard to read I'm thinking. :P

And jON!!! do U mean tEMunner?!!! I dunno if she'd be so bold to attack her nemesis this early in the game.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • noOOOOoooO!!! tEMMIE3DS y u ded sO son?!?!?!?!

i maeK confESsHUN! guMMIE suSS TeM! arrest da GUMMie!!1!

CrpK8DX.jpg

plz stop

Also I forgot Nimsy and Wicked had beef. jk I don't think Nimsy would be that petty after they've both been gone for awhile.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • > gives valuable information that I think everyone should know about
    > brushes off as shitposting

yeah, and you wonder why I don't participate actively in games. Yeah, blame it on my laziness.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Whether or not it was a stupid move, is debatable. I don't think you're stupid, in fact I think you'd be confident that you can talk your way out of it, given the case that someone calls you out on it. I do think you're mean enough to actually do it so...

Since you're still pushing for this I wouldn't be surprised if you attempted to frame me. Ofc you say to not lynch, and just investigate because you know the chance of a cop is low. There's only two secret roles and they wouldn't out until near the end, if they even survived that long.

Maybe you want to put suspicion on me so you can get me killed at the end game to ensure that you get to Bob once everyone outs/ is revealed.

But this is all just a D1 theory, so it doesn't have much ground.

-----
    Oh, looks like gunner outed a tem in the wall. On day 1. niiiice.
    So either this'll be a fast game and gimmie is frisk, or they just happened to visit wicked the night he died.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Just be aware there could be a Jester, which is what it sounds like Gunner terribly softed? I honestly can't tell.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • human go right up to Wicked3Dtem and put hand right on!! it was . . . so cUTE!!!!! Temiy also see that the Tem in the Wall had been watching Wicked3Dtem, and was watch so intent!! probs didn't see human very well tho!! so close!!

Tem in the wall didn't see frisk, they probably saw suspicious tem.

Temiy then see Allergic Tem pet Bardotem. They seem to enjoy themself!!

Bard is innocent. Allergic tem would've burst into hives if bard was frisk.

And them Temiy saw . . . oh no Bob visitor so nOT CUTE!!!

That "nOT CUTE!!!" could be aaron, a secret role that can apparently visit.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Allergic tem's reports being in the day posts is also a hindrance to us since it lets frisk know who isn't bob.

If it was a traditional cop they could say, " I visited -person who is bob- they're innocent" to throw off frisk. But the way this is set up they shouldn't visit every night.

We've already had gunner out as TitW, gimme is most likely sus tem, bard is a proven inno and wicked is out. So frisk has a greater chance of finding Bob.

They now only have to guess between 15 players, and that'll decrease every phase. So no more outing, and AT should strategically choose how much they should investigate.

Back