• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tEMafia!!!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Wow, okay let me simplify this to terms you could understand.

Gummie (Gunner + Temmie, like srsly how did you guys not see that) is suss Tem.

I'm RRing as Suspicious Temmie, like omg >.>

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Temiy then see Allergic Tem pet Bardotem. They seem to enjoy themself!!

my god naku are you trying to kill me with cute mental imagery I can't even ;~;

I'm sorry guys I'm gonna have to post my thoughts a bit later after I've recovered from cuteness overdose. The nicknames alone are way more cute than they ought to be.

Plus it's too dang early in the morning. I can't think coherently this time of day I'm sorry. ><

Years
  • Go figure that my first time playing this variant would be full of Gunner's ramblings.
    Gunner how do you know you're suss Tem? Normally the suspect role doesn't know that they're the suspect.

Salzorrah

Years
  • Because Naku sent me the PM saying I'm Suss Tem? Tbh, why do you think this is such a bad thing claiming to be the Suss Tem early on? Like, it will save the trouble of trying to convince everyone when I'm found out to visit the same guy that died last night.

Years
  • Because Naku sent me the PM saying I'm Suss Tem? Tbh, why do you think this is such a bad thing claiming to be the Suss Tem early on? Like, it will save the trouble of trying to convince everyone when I'm found out to visit the same guy that died last night.

Because I think you're Frisk and you're trying to pull the wool over our eyes :)

Years
  • It's generally a bad thing to out when you're trying to protect one person. The more outed roles there are, the more chances the mafia has to win. Besides, if that's true your role is useless, outing makes no sense.

It would make sense in as much as it would explain why she was visiting the same person who "died" all the time. It would also make sense if she was Frisk and wanted us to not find her visiting said person suspicious. Since generally speaking, you don't get told you're the suspect and are lead to believe you're an ordinary villager - I'm thinking the latter situation is more likely.

Salzorrah

Years
  • You do realize if I am Frisk, I made a stupid mistake, because if I get killed, the game is over right? I know I can be stupid with my plays, but I'm not that stupid. smh

Years
  • Why do I always have to be the first one lately? lmao

[##Tag] Gunner
    Did I do that right?

Worst case scenario we can identify Frisk's actual movements easier.

Salzorrah

Years
  • > claim Suss Tem before things start to heat = tagged
    > claim Suss Tem when people start to question = tagged

yeah your logic is real flawed, especially when you realize that lynching a claimed inno doesnt really help anyone, and basically has a higher chance of you lynching an inno rather than random lynch

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    hOI!!! Why Temiy post day at 1 am? Temiy know it school night for most!!!

Anyway, if the suspicious tem does play as a miller role or whatever, then I find it a bit odd that you'd get to know that you were the miller because that'd sort of defeat the purpose of the role, right?. Right now I'm most suspicious of Gunner, but that Johnny x Nimsy exchange might be something to keep an eye on. I'm gonna hold off on voting until I'm done with class today to see if anything new develops.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I don't think there's a character that really fits the role of a Jester in Undertale, but you never know what Naku might have slipped in.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I don't think there's a character that really fits the role of a Jester in Undertale, but you never know what Naku might have slipped in.

Yeah, but (I don't remember this) is there really an Allergic Tem or Suspicious Tem? I feel like there could be anything this game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Yeah, but (I don't remember this) is there really an Allergic Tem or Suspicious Tem? I feel like there could be anything this game.

Yeah, there's a tem who breaks out in hOIVs if Frisk touches her ingame. No idea about the suspicious tem though.

Back