• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tEMafia!!!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
  • Yeah, but (I don't remember this) is there really an Allergic Tem or Suspicious Tem? I feel like there could be anything this game.
    Allergic Tem, Shopkeep Tem, Proud Parent Tem, Bob, and Tem in the Wall are in Undertale, and while I don't remember for sure I don't think Secret Enemy Tem and Suspicious Tem are. Shyren, Aaron, Woshua, and Moldybygg live in Waterfall alongside Mad Dummy, Undyne and Napstablook, and I guess it's worth noting also that you can encounter the Annoying Dog here, and that Papyrus and Sans live nearby. I don't know if this list is useful to anyone, but it might help. (I might have missed a monster or two, and I apologize.)

As for Gunner I... don't even know what the heck is up there. ~_~

NOTE: Allergic Tem if memory serves isn't allergic to humans; it's allergic to Temmies, including itself. This could still be useful because Frisk is allergic to all Temmies and will be affected if they're touched by one. Oh, and I forgot to mention you can briefly run into Flowey here.

Last edited:

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • NOTE: Allergic Tem if memory serves isn't allergic to humans; it's allergic to Temmies, including itself. This could still be useful because Frisk is allergic to all Temmies and will be affected if they're touched by one. Oh, and I forgot to mention you can briefly run into Flowey here.

The description for allergic tem in the OP is "If the allergic tem comes in contact with the human, she'll break out in hOIVS!"

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • The description for allergic tem in the OP is "If the allergic tem comes in contact with the human, she'll break out in hOIVS!"
    Ah my apologies. In Undertale it was allergic to itself, and I forgot tEMafia's description for it. ><

Years
  • OK, even if Gunner is suspicious tem, wouldn't that clear up a lot of confusion? Like there is a chance she is Frisk, but getting rid of suspicious tem would definitely clear up lots of confusion that could happen later on.

[##Tag] Gunner

EDIT: and yes, secret enemy tem refers to the temmie you fight outside of the actual village.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I feel like Gunner is being honest, but I guess drewbie is right in a sense. Her not being around, at least, lets Tem in the Wall monitor more freely without worrying about her visiting people. Seems weird the "Miller" can visit or be seen so easily but I digress.

[##TAG] Gunner

Years
  • Hmmm... there's been something I've been thinking about Bob's "nOT CUTE!" visitor. What nani said earlier about Aaron possibly being one of the secret roles makes sense (Temmie think muscles are "NOT CUTE!", but now I'm trying to determine what "Aaron" (assuming that's who it is) does.

In the battle with Temmie, Flexing causes two things: 1) Aaron shows up, then 2) Temmie faints. So maybe a roleblocker? *shrugs*

Anyway, like Goku/Klippy, I think Gunner's telling the truth, but I have to vote for someone, and this won't matter, so

[##TAG] Gunner

Sorry.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Don't you just love it when users just post a bolded vote and nothing else? It's almost like they want to be tagged!

coughABBYcough

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • [##TAG] Gunner

Let it be known that I don't like this particular choice; but I can't see a decent reason to tag anyone else. Chances are that she has _some_ non-useful role. I'm actually curious about why the suspicious tem would know they were the suspicious tem though. That...just doesn't seem like Naku's style honestly and I don't think it'd be something that'd be overlooked.

But I guess that's assuming we're even right about the suspicious tem being based off of a miller role; and not something else that behaves similarly to the miller, though no such role springs to my mind immediately, and perhaps we may have something like a Driver in play which causes them to _visit_ someone.

With the secret roles; we might have a little more than just the human to worry about.

@Golgari I'm marking them read for my own tracing purposes and interacting purposes.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Okay, wait. So let's assume that Gunner is the suspicious Tem. That would mean that both Frisk and Gunner visited Wicked last night, because Gunner always visits whoever Frisk does. Now, If Gunner actually was Frisk, I think role revealing as the Suspicious Tem would be a horrible play this early, because everyone would call bullshit (like we have) and try to lynch her anyway. I feel like Gunner may be telling the truth, and just made an extremely (extremely) bad play. Plus, even if she was bold enough to risk it, there would have to be some way for her, as Frisk, to survive getting tagged once, or at all during the day phase, which doesn't seem very likely. We could vote for someone else and have Tem in the Wall watch Gunner and see if she actually does visit someone, which would justify her claims....sorta, but that leaves us with no one to vote for. I mean, we could look at people who just hopped on the Gunner wagon without posting much, but that's a real stretch. Also, we still have like a full day left to decide so there's no reason to rush.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Yeah I really feel like frisk has easily hopped onto that bandwagon by regurgitating logic or starting the BW itself..

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Of course they did. Unless they've not voted yet, but we have to be close to a full vote by now. Unfortunately some big moves (or rather bad moves) were done today that made it way too easy to latch onto the vote with. :/ We could do a random vote, but that seems super foolish when the risk of PR death is so high.

Back