• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    Guys help me i dont know where to go after defeating carly and head back to pallet town.. help!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    i might ask a spoiler, but since there are chapter where we can various type of deoxy right? is it using the same storyline from firered chapter in manga?

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • Where do i go after beating mistys gyrados after pewter city? Also where do I get rock smash and cut?

Last edited:
    Years
  • DEAR GOD AETHESTODE! So that's where you've been! Seriously, it took a long time to find you again since you stop posting in Pokemon Hackers Online.

Anyway, your mod was became huge and incredible and it seems you haven't stop after Beta 10. I am a big fan of your work! :mudkip^_^:

But hey, where can i find a working 1.0 ROM?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    I've been having trouble with the lake monster arc. I talked to the kid near bills house, the girl in cerulean, and the guy in the lake. Any help?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    I've been having trouble with the lake monster arc. I talked to the kid near bills house, the girl in cerulean, and the guy in the lake. Any help?

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    Hi, I'm playing beta 11E and I've just got to Kinkow Island. There is a Daycare Center here, but it's currently closed.
    So, when is it opening? I need to breed to get a Bagon with Dragon Dance. Someone help, please

Years
  • DEAR GOD AETHESTODE! So that's where you've been! Seriously, it took a long time to find you again since you stop posting in Pokemon Hackers Online.

Anyway, your mod was became huge and incredible and it seems you haven't stop after Beta 10. I am a big fan of your work! :mudkip^_^:

But hey, where can i find a working 1.0 ROM?

Google.com

Where do i go after beating mistys gyrados after pewter city? Also where do I get rock smash and cut?

Talk with Prof. Oak from the Telephone in Pokémon Center.

Hi, I'm playing beta 11E and I've just got to Kinkow Island. There is a Daycare Center here, but it's currently closed.
    So, when is it opening? I need to breed to get a Bagon with Dragon Dance. Someone help, please

You don't have to breed a Bagon to get it with Dragon Dance. Salamance learns Dragon Dance from the Move Tutor in Kinkan Island.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    You don't have to breed a Bagon to get it with Dragon Dance. Salamance learns Dragon Dance from the Move Tutor in Kinkan Island.
    Move Tutor in Kinkan Island just teaches moves that pokemon can learn through lv up, so I don't think Salamance can get it (move list bases on gen VI right?).
    Nvm I will try, my Shelgon reaches lv40 right now.
    Btw I love breeding, but Daycare Center's still closed althought I got Fairchild Island.
    What must I do to open it?

Years
  • Move Tutor in Kinkan Island just teaches moves that pokemon can learn through lv up, so I don't think Salamance can get it (move list bases on gen VI right?).
    Nvm I will try, my Shelgon reaches lv40 right now.
    Btw I love breeding, but Daycare Center's still closed althought I got Fairchild Island.
    When will it open?

Salamance learns DD in This game through Move Relearner. I dont know about the DayCare, never tried it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    I ran into an issue with swampers cave. The person at the top right didn't appear when I got there, and I can't continue it.

Back