• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Waterfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Well that sprite was long ago removed.
    but it seems to be still in while I can't replace it because unzl.gba don't loads that sprite anymore but i will try to find him.

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well, It's great you released the beta, I'll try it out soon.
    Hope you also get around to hacking the graphics soon. Well, good luck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Well people here are 3 new screens and a video enjoy it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9YZpGbM9o

past.png

past1.png

past2.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    hey, how do i download and play this? sorry, im a noob when it comes to ips

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    So you basically go in a time travelling boat?
    well on your way to Salac City you get stuck in a whirpool and suddenly while your uncouncenes then a light comes and takes you to the past.

this game s very good but it need beta tiles but a very good hack
    in beta 1.5 the normal tiles are changed so wait for it please.

hey, how do i download and play this? sorry, im a noob when it comes to ips
    Open lunar lips.
    Apply patch
    clean firered rom.
    patching is done.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Ah, I see now how the whole "ship to the past" works, but, still, in the game it does not look that clear (it's like there is a missing scene to explain the event)
    But hey, at least it wasnt a time travelling thanks to Celebi...! lol

By the way, something else does not feel right. Why the same guy who allows you to ride the boat would give you a free ticket? It'd sound better (in my opinion) that you win the ticket from somebody else, maybe like, from a Gym Leader, or something that would push the player into investigating a little (and is a perfect time wasting opportunity...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Well its not the final event for him since this was a test and how you guessed celebi did the time travel.
    because its true celebi is tranfering you while your sleeping in the boat there will not be a needed in the boat event.
    the test script a showed and added was only to let everyone see where you will go with the boat.
    thanks for your comments all.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Eh? Another time travel! Yay!XD It looks good, but the Other Overworlds in the "travel to past" thing look abit shorter than that of the hero. The idea sounds great though. Anyways, good luck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Hi everyone I've done all maping and tile inserting for beta 1.5 now and I like to show you the new tiles for waterfall:

newtilesir8.png

Saurav Tiles, Thanks "Saurav" for letting me and Treeckolvl.100 use it.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    wow i like your new tiles :D and the progress of your hack is very fast very impressive :D hope you can add all d/p pokemon :D Gudluck :D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • The new palettes look nice (they have the resemblance to Treecko's hack, which takes some originality, but I guess it doesnt matter), about the tiles, the ground is fine, but the trees, I dont know why I dont like them (it must be me only, it may be that they look as if they were LoZ-styled... :\)

Anyway, keep up with those changes, I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy them!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I never even saw the "travel to the past" part... it looks great! That is a better idea, since I know how many hacks have a time traveling scene, but it is only because of Celebi. I still want to find out more, though, I don't think I will until the next Beta. This seems to get even better and better the more I come here, and this is catching my attention.

Good luck, Horus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back