• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    He probably didn't realize that it didn't attach. Gold Raikou, edit your post and try again.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Here's my new one! n_n Changed it two days ago. *_* Any comments? n_n

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's nice! Although I thought you didn't care for the manga Kagome art? Love your winamp as usual.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kairi said:
    It's nice! Although I thought you didn't care for the manga Kagome art? Love your winamp as usual.

I don't like the Manga Kagome at some times because it looks like she's wearing lipstick... It makes her look too old. x_x; That also happens to the Manga Kikyo. n_n;;; But this picture looks fine, and I love this coloring. *_* Hee.

StarLightUmbreon: Thanks! n_n I liked your old one too. n_n

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • I have not seen one like in a while either. Normaly they have a pic up(with there logo on it). I would post my new backgound here but i don't think i few people would like it.

BTW: like the new avatar and pic(in sig) images. I got that movie too.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • I'll post my updated one up but I wanna know how so many people can get theirs up at full size? It says when I do it that I have to do it by 620 x 280 but what I've seen with others attachments there is either a glitch or something wrong. *shrugs* this new system has some messed up ways.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Yes, thats why you don't use beta's. The admin's should've just waited.

Anyways, I'm going to make a new wallpaper tomorrow and post it.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • i can't get wallpaper because this is my family's computer and my dad thinks we'll get viruses...
    so i need to save money for a computer of my own (my dad says he'll buy me one but i highly doubt that...)
    so far i've saved 500 bucks.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Sorry that I couldn't put it full screen, I don't know how you people make it full screen, I swear it has to be some sort of glitch...anyway I didn't get any comments on my first one I posted but its ok here is my current wallpaper on my computer, hope you all enjoy it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back