• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Desktop Pictures...

Here's my desktop picture! I thought it looked pretty since it's almost fall...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow...you all you guys have so pretty desktops~ *_* I'm gonna change mine soon. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Thank you! ^_^
    So far all of the desktops here have been very nice. And I like yours Miyu-Chan, since Sango's my favorite character on Inu-Yasha!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Sango and Miroku is my favorite couple! They are so cute together! XD I'll go find time to find new wallpapers later... =_=

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Sango and Miroku is my favorite couple! They are so cute together! XD I'll go find time to find new wallpapers later... =_=

they are, aren't they? and they're mature about it too(most of the time). unlike another two in inuyasha i have in mind........XP

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • No... I tried to use desktop pictures to set the wallpaper, and then when I select it, it comes out pink. When I apply it, nothing shows up..

Whats happening to my computers?!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I haven't used a Mac in years... the only Apple product I own is an iPod...

Ask Shigeru-san, he'd know how to help.

You are saving the image to your harddrive, and then setting it as your background right?

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Yep, but it doesn't show right. it doesn't show whats in the image. It makes the desktop pink and when I apply it, it doesn't show..

old computers, bleh.. I want a new macintosh.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    What OS is that Mac running anyways?

Try moving the file, saving it as various filetypes...not sure how that works on one though. x.x;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Kyogre said:
    Testing Testing Testing 1...2...3...
    uhhhh. that is not a screenshot. You are sposed to post your computer's desktop screenshot, not any screenshot as you like..

Please read the first post to learn how to do it on your computer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back