• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: Custom Game Dev Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The subsections for Custom Game Development need icons!
    We need icons for Resources, Scripts & Tutorials, and Pokemon Essentials. They should be 240x160 each.
    Once we have a reasonable number of submissions, there will be a poll to let the community vote for them.
    Please post your submissions here.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Well, here we go. I'm not an artist. I merged two pictures from Luka's animated title screen add-ons. This'd be for the Essentials page.
    Essentials%20Icon.png

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    On one hand, I feel bad for making these terrible icons. On the other hand, one is right when he says PC needs icons. I'm definitely not the guy for this, though. I only like to some other things than continuous coding. So that's why I made this terrible/simple icon. I really hope there'll be more submissions because mine are most likely horrible.
    PC%20S-R%20Icon.png

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen today
    Attached to this post. Two for Pokemon Essentials and two for Scripts & Tutorials

Attachments

• Pokémon Essentials Icon 1.png
      Pokémon Essentials Icon 1.png
      16.9 KB · Views: 7
    • Pokémon Essentials Icon 2.png
      Pokémon Essentials Icon 2.png
      17 KB · Views: 8
    • Scripts & Tutorials Icon 1.png
      Scripts & Tutorials Icon 1.png
      4.8 KB · Views: 10
    • Scripts & Tutorials Icon 2.png
      Scripts & Tutorials Icon 2.png