• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film favorite movie of 2019 so far?

Years
  • so the year's over halfway over at this point - we've had quite a few movies come out so far!

my favorite movies so far, in no particular order:
    • Us
    • Midsommar
    • Ma
    • Far From Home

i also enjoyed endgame, detective pikachu, captain marvel, and toy story 4.

what about y'all?

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Everyone who says Midsommar or US has taste. Literally my overall two faves. But I also really loved Detective Pikachu and Captain Marvel as well.

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • Haven't really watched a lot of movies lately... and most of those were Marvel

For now it's Far From Home

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I really liked Detective Pikachu. I thought it was super cute. <3

I wanted to say Descendants 3 as well... but that was a TV Movie, so I'm not sure it counts. ;o;

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • It counts!!!

in that case... I chose D3 because Harry Hook is sexy as f*ck it was a pretty amazing movie. I didn't think my fave char would be in it because he's dating a co-star from the same movie in real life. So, it was really exciting to see him. Sadly, Cameron Boyce passed away... so this is the final movie (not his fault just saying).

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    It's gotta be Avengers: Endgame, since it essentially a masterpiece of cinematic storytelling.

A movie that justifies being the highest-grossing film of all time.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    It's either Endgame of Shazam! for me, though Far From Home was really good too

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Detective Pikachu, John Wick 3, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, Us, and pretty much anything Marvel. o/

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I loved Far From Home! Also Detective Pikachu was sweet :)

Years
  • I gotta go with Detective Pikachu honestly. I think it was made with a lot of love and it exceeded my expectations as a long time Pokemon fan who has always wanted to see a live action film.

Avengers Endgame finale was great as well obvi.

Last edited:
    Back