• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Event: The Bishie Awards (Round 1)

Most Beautiful Bishoujo?

• Esmeralda

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Rei Hino

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Lady Oscar

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Faye Valentine

• Kashima Yuu

• Nishina Shima

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shizuma Hanazono

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Opal

• Katara

• Cynthia

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Sakura Shinguji

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Ratchet Altair

• Erica Fontaine

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Announcement!

Calling all members of Pokecommunity! This is a special invitation from the Bishoujo/Bishonen Club to our site-wide event. Welcome to the 1st Annual Bishie Awards!

Our passionate, creative members have put together an appropriately otaku list of all-time favorite bishies. But we can't keep all of these gorgeous bishonen and bishoujo to ourselves; beauty should be enjoyed by everyone! So we want YOUR help deciding who is the the best bishoujo and bishonen of the bunch.

We searched the halls of anime, manga, video game fandoms and more, from Disney to Pomemon to Nickelodeon, and found a select few truly outstanding faces. Take a look at each nominee down below, and vote on your favorite. Everyone here at PC may vote, and you can vote on as many characters as you want! The Bishoujo and Bishounen with the most votes wins. The winning couple will become King and Queen of our club for the following months and a symbol of our Club Bishoujo/Shonen Land.

The nominees for Best Bishoujo are...

1) Esmeralda (Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Spoiler:

2) Rei Hino/ Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon)
Spoiler:

3) Lady Oscar François de Jarjayes (The Rose of Versailles)
Spoiler:

4) Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
Spoiler:

5) Kashima Yuu (Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun)
Spoiler:

6) Nishina Shima (Kiss Him Not Me!)
Spoiler:

7) Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing (Hellsing)
Spoiler:

8) Shizuma Hanazono (Strawberry Panic)
Spoiler:

9) Opal Beifong (Avatar: Legend of Korra)
Spoiler:

10) Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Spoiler:

11) Cynthia (Pokemon)
Spoiler:

12) Sakura Shinguji (Sakura Taisen)
Spoiler:

13) Ratchet Altair (Sakura Taisen)
Spoiler:

14) Erica Fontaine (Sakura Taisen)
Spoiler:

The bishonen are coming up in Round 2 ;)
Don't go away!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Opal and Katara are auto-yes. Cynthia is of course PC's bae ;)

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I voted for the following(seeing as you can vote for as many as you want):

Cynthia
Opal
Katara
*aka my three submissions* Sorry but you have to admit they're pretty good

Also did Esmeralda(Green Eyes) and Sailor Mars(because I can).

Cid

Years
Esmeralda because gorgeous. Opal because Alyson Stoner. Katara because Water Tribe. Cynthia because great taste in Pokémon.

Years
I'm curious about the Hunchback of Notre Dame live action remake. I remember the 90s animated version fondly, and think it is such an underrated film. Perhaps because it was a little darker than average at the time it divides folks more.

They have their work cut-out for them because it will be hard to find an actress equal to the beauty of Esmeralda. She ought to be able to really dance too.

She's got some of the saddest most tragic scenes in the story, so she must act. She also hopefully can sing because I will not accept cutting her signature song God Help the Outcasts.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thrilled to see Esmeralda with so many votes! She's definitely a goddess. Same with Cynthia! Some powerful women are really taking the lead. :)

Years

Hall of Fame !

And the winner and still champion is...Cynthia!

Host VisionofMilotic: Congratulations Cynthia!

*confetti falls as Cynthia walks across stage and is crowned by Milotic*

https://banks-nearme.com/hancock-and-whitney-bank-near-me

Cynthia: I'm truly grateful!

VisionofMilotic: We are grateful to have such a friendly, talented and beautiful pokemon trainer as the Queen of our festival. Do you have anything you wish to say Cynthia?

Cynthia: The kind of world I want to see is where everyone can share their joy. Where Pokémon and the people around them can be happy for each other. I want the world to become a place where everyone is smiling. The world could be so much better if we all tried to make it that way.

VisionofMilotic: Well, that is wonderful! Thank you ladies. That sure was a close race, very exciting! Thank you Codehelmet for nominating Cynthia.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Kind of had a feeling that would be the outcome but my other two submissions performed admirably with respect to votes. Would have loved a 1, 2, 3 finish but that's rarely ever in the cards. Esmeralda was one of my votes so its not a total loss. Anyone agree its those eyes that set her apart?

Years
I spoke to Cynthia after the ceremony, she really admired all of the other contestants, and was happy to meet so many strong rivals. She agreed that it would be okay if we gave Esmeralda a silver medal and Katara a bronze medal as runners up since they had the next most votes respectively. It was a super close race.

"I can't remember the last time I was put in a corner like this!" -Cynthia (DPPt)

I have added round 2, bishounen! Don't forget to come see our fellas now! This round may even tougher for me!!

EDIT: Here is the updated link
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=421669

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back