• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014 - Electric

Which are your favorite Electric types?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I voted for Manectric (my most favourite, love its Mega as well), Raikou, Zapdos (both these two I raised to Lv. 100 on my X file), Minun (cute and love its shiny), Heliolisk and Dedenne (loved them both when their artwork was first released and that hasn't changed) :)

I also think Tynamo's really cute but I'm not a fan of the whole line so I didn't vote for him. Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out :)

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • I voted for Ampharos, Jolteon, Raikou, and Rotom.

I don't particularly like most electric-types, but I rarely go through the game without teaching any of my Pokemon an electric move.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    - Raichu: I thought Raichu was the superior mouse from the beginning. It actually irked me as a child watching the anime when Ash would refuse to evolve Pikachu, but I mean I understand now lolol.

- Jolteon: It's designed well and so usable. The way I see it if you grew up with Pokemon somewhere inside you you probably like Jolteon. Of course there will always be exceptions, but you get the gist.

- Chinchou: Such an interesting animal to be seen as a Pokemon. It's odd yet manages to still be cute in my eyes. Lanturn isn't bad, but it loses that odd ball look that I enjoyed with its first stage

- Mareep line: Nostalgia def plays a part here. I used Mareep throughout gsc. If I could change anything I wish Ampharos wasn't sheared.

I have yet to use many of the past two generations of electric types so I feel as though I can't properly vote for them even if some look great.

Years
  • Gah, I voted for nearly all of them. Electric-types are my favorite. Luxray is easily my favorite Pokémon, and Raikou and Ampharos are high up there in my favorites. The only ones I didn't vote for was the Voltorb line. Lame designs.

AniRain

Goddess of Storms
    Years
  • Electivire was an immediate vote! <3 God I love my little Live Wire (That's his nickname)
    I also Voted for Zekrom but that in of its self is self explanatory.
    The Ampharos Line is pretty awesome too
    And thats all I voted for~ :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Zekrom (because cool legendary), Pikachu/Raichu (because original mouses and imo not done better in any later generation), Raikou (because best legendary trio member of all time) and also Elekid (because really fun to use in the game and also weirdly cute).

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    There's a lot of electric-types I like, but on top of the list would be Zapdos. It's got a pretty fierce design which makes it seem very confident, which very much complements its battling ability, if you ask me. When it comes to competitive battling and whatnot, it could be very helpful, as it's able to endure a ton of hits and hit back even harder. Plus, it's also able to recover whenever it needs to with Roost, making it even more easy to use.

Second, it's got to be Pikachu. Have known this Pokémon ever since I was introduced to this franchise, and became one of my favorites as soon as I did. It's adorable all-around, and is also pretty well-known. Even if you're not a fan of Pokémon, you'd likely know what Pikachu is.

As for third, fourth, and fifth, they are Electivire, Luxray, and Raikou, respectively.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    PIKACHU I MUST CHOOSE THE PIKACHU LINE SO I DID gosh I love Pikachu so much I've been slowly been gaining a bunch of Pikachu things in real life it's getting ridiculous.

Oh, also Mareep Line and Shinx Line are the other two that I decided to vote for. I really love those two lines as well and they served me well in the games where I had them on my team in the past.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • Where's the Magnemite line? :( votes for them as my question mark. They've always been one of my favourite evolution lines from Kanto, and though Magnezone doesn't quite do it for me, Magnemite and Magneton always hold a place in my heart.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • My votes go to yet another huge selection: Eelektross, Jolteon, Rotom, Manectric, Ampharos, Lanturn, Galvantula, Luxray, Magnezone, Zapdos and Zekrom. Yeah, I love Electric-types. Can't get enough of them.

Sirfetch’d

Electric isn't my favorite type, but I am a huge fan of the Mareep family so I voted for them! The memories of using them back in GSC are just too great to ignore haha. I also like Jolteon, Manectric, Raikou, and normal Rotom, but I wanted to only vote for my absolute favorite this week.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I voted for Ampharos, Electivire, and Helioptile.

Ampharos is by far my favorite Electric type Pokémon. I've used one in just about every game possible :P

Electivire turned the boring Electabuzz family into a cool and complete line of Pokémon, and receiving an evolution three generations later put the Electabuzz family back in the spotlight.

Alexa owns a Helioptile and Clemont owns a Heliolisk in the anime, which should be enough of a reason for everyone to vote for it :P

I would've voted for Dedenne, but I'm saving that vote for the Fairy type round.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Whenever I go through a "favorite types" list, I always have the hardest time with the electric-type. Pikachu, Electabuzz, Flaaffy, Mega Ampharos, Electrike, Shinx, along with Others: Lanturn, Joltik/Galvantula.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Electric types are my favourite so it's really hard to vote in this one. In the end, I voted for the Pichu line--because Pichu was my favourite Pokémon of all time until Cherrim--and then I voted "other" for Joltik and Galvantula because cute spiders + electricity? Count me in!!

Seriously, though, I love almost every Pokémon on that list.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Magneton. I won't vote for a question mark. Megneton deserves more than that. Also, Magnezone was a mistake. Magneton and it's family have the highest number of resistances if I remember correctly. It used to have levitate, but now it doesn't, which makes someone in the Pokemon company a moron.

A close second (well, actually it is second) is Electrode. Nothing ruins someone's day by screeching and exploding your way through their tanks.

Back